It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hillary’s E-mails” Are ridiculous...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
a reply to: testingtesting

yet every week we are vindicated. When will YOU learn who is full of crap and who has been nearly 100% accurate so far?

Here is a line I heard quite a lot.

Wait and see.

I want you to remember who said it when it comes true. Remember how you feel now and what you say when Seth gets his justice, Publicly.

edit on 2 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:33 PM
a reply to: tadaman

When will you get it hopefully both sides will be vindicated. Both left right Trump and Clinton are crooked but If you continue to ignore all wrong doings some will get away with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:37 PM
a reply to: testingtesting

No, no consolation prize and participation trophy.

You guys are wrong. Trump was targeted, imperfect fool that he is.

He is innocent regardless and you all went after him because he isnt likeable. NOT because he was guilty of anything your noble souls saw alarming. NO

When Clinton and the DNC are linked to Seth Rich's murder like EVERYTHING ELSE we have been calling since the get can say you didnt know and it was impossible to see then....because we both now that will only be for face.

I dont mind waiting to be proven right. So far its been a few years of quiet calls and total vindication. Thats fine by me.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM

20 years of nearly continuious investigation over 100 million bucks spend and YOU cannot accept nothing was found. How more should the government waste on the alt-rights wet dream of convicting a Clinton.
500 million?
A billion?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM

Sorry but the investigation is still ongoing. You can not say yet he is innocent.
He lies so what do you expect? we should question every lie these buggers tell us.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
a reply to: SmilingROB

How long you stand or how strong you are become irrelevant when you fall.

The shows not over, not by a long shot.

Kill us and we will stop, but make sure to kill us all.

She is dirty, and people like you who defend her are complicit.

As you guys said about the Russia investigations, the Fusion nonsense, the recounts, the primaries and election, during the start of this administration, and at every step of the way, as you guys like to say, wait and see.

This is not over yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM

originally posted by: tadaman
She is dirty, and people like you who defend her are complicit.

Sure. Prove it. Don't get me wrong, I am not sticking up for any wrongdoing...but ya'll can't seem to prove it. Due process and all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:04 PM
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Currently she paid a foreign entity under restrictions and investigations (FGPS) to undermine a US election and proceeded to run a campaign of sedition with vast propaganda.

Propaganda used to violate constitutional rights to privacy and a fair democratic election by elements within the federal government.

Then everyone involved in jointly funding this opposition research from foreign intelligence sources began to use it against a standing president as well as defrauding the highest levels of judicial checks and balances to start a witch hunt of attrition.

Campaign finance laws were violated by the DNC staging a near riot in Chicago, on behalf of Hillary. (VERITAS) Also by funding the FGPS dossier AND Trump jr meeting to the tunes of millions of dollars together in those joint ventures.

The jr meeting essentially entailed the DNC and Cluntons colluding with Russian intelligence /Russian underworld operatives to frame a US presidents son. For what purpose?Blackmail? Election rigging? The MO IS still open for interpretation. The facts of what I say are not. This is all undeniable now.

So is that enough? Thats off the top of my head and only covers about 2 years with huge gaps.

A whistle blower get assassinated and you protect the probably guilty party out of the benefit of the doubt, though undeserved.

Yeah, I dont know how I am supposed to feel about that, I know how I DO feel.

I mean come on. All this talk and BS AND not one of you guys is even a little intrigued that what was leaked was NEVER denied? How became the issue, whether Russians or such....and the most glaring possible cause has been ignored?!?!

How do you think future generations far removed will judge our times if they were to just read our headlines? The obvious contradiction and elephant in the room will not escape them.

The transparent lie some just cant see...Thats the con. Thats the gimmick. Dont let people put it together. Distractions and blur is all some see.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:25 PM

Good god man. Awesome post. I too wonder how people 70 years hence will interpret our times based upon internet archeology. I know it's off-topic, but does the Vegas shooting/Saudi schism fit in here somewhere? No snark intended, there's a lot here, specifically Seth Rich's demise, that I see too.

ETA: the part that bugs me the most is how effective the Russia narrative has been in undermining the proper functioning of our(my) government. It was a grand stroke to get Sessions to recuse himself. The longer the Russia investigation gets drawn out, the better it is for the bad guys. I will say this: if all of this is a fantasy/conspiracy it really does seem like a movie script, one that I would pay tickets for at the premier.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:51 PM
it's not the server itself it's what was on the server IE classified #

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
When was the last time we prosecuted a bigwig politician for a clerical error???

Because that’s what the “hillary’s Private server” stuff is.. a clerical error, not a moral crime...

All hillary actually did was fail to swap to a government server when whatever memo to do so was put out..

Hillary’s server predated the policy that all government documents were to be kept on government servers..

She and her server predated a time when EVERY bigwig has their own server..

Colin Powell, everyone in the Bush Jr. administration, exc, exc....

So on what planet is failing to swap to a government server a hell worthy trespass, when private servers were common place ????

That’s not a moral crime, that is a loop hole or a clerical error..

I really hate defending hillary.. no one likes her..

But pretending she should be locked up , or that the fbi should have indicted her over a clerical error is just nuts?!?!

It’s crazy..

Bush lied us into the Iraq war . Then gave his private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract.. that is a moral crime...

Nixon obstructed Justice after setting up a burglary...that’s a moral crime..

Not swapping servers when a memo came out to do so....

It just blows my mind that people are acting like this is ANYTHING that a politician has EVER been convicted over..

So if that’s the case, then that means the “fbi was covering for hillary” is garbage...

The fbi wouldn’t have prosecuted ANY politician for not swapping to a government server..

The propaganda runs strong with these ones...

C'mon Hillary...It's not going to work...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:58 PM
a reply to: Iscool

I noticed you did t have an actual rebuttal or counterpoint..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:56 AM

a reply to: NightCall

A) you don’t know what she knew. Tech is not an old people skill usually. Hillary doesn’t maintain her own servers.. IT guys do.. so we don’t know how “important “ the memo to swap servers was in her life..

It could have beenthe tech guy who ignored it. Anything is speculation..

B) So none of the people you mentioned were prosecuted then right???

So on what planet should they be prosecuting hillary , when even your average soldier is only reprimanded or loses rank??

Prosecuting hillary as the first senator in history to be prosecuted for a procedural error, would be biased..

I never said

Actually they were all prosecuted under mitary law. UCMJ.

And it doesn’t matter how old she is, breaking the law is breaking the law. And aomeone who has been around for as log as she has knows damn well better. And if ahe doesn’t know better after her husband was president, and as long as she has been in Govt, then she doesn’t belong in the white house.

You just love Hillary it appears.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:04 AM

How many years ago was rich???

How many investigations is hillary under??

Even with trump and the gop owning every branch and law enforcement agency..

Me thinks you shouldn’t hold your breath. You might be waiting awhile..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
a reply to: NightCall

A) It’s funny you said they were repremanded and the worst case even lost rank..

That doesn’t sound like they were prosecuted to me..

I don’t think you only lose a rank when prosecuted my the military..

Reguardless none went to jail..

B) what does bill being president gave to do with the intracacies of computer serves , setup and maintenance????

Does being the president’s wife require coding or 10 years of IT experience?!? Lol

C) no one likes hillary....not even bill.

I just have better home training than to accuse people I don’t like of rape murder and running child pedo rings for interdiminsional aliens (love ya Alex Jones)....

edit on 4-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM

A whistle blower get assassinated and you protect the probably guilty party out of the benefit of the doubt, though undeserved.
In Canada, we still preserve the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. Have you guys repealed that notion?
You talk as though Clinton's misdeeds are a slam-dunk. Well?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM

Why would I extend that courtesy in this atmosphere of toxic rhetoric, speculation, and rampant disregard for logical fact checking?

I still hear people parroting MSM talking points long after they've been debunked simply out of the fervor generated from the court of public opinion.

I dont care anymore. This is new and different. There is a limit. I reached mine. WHAT ELSE do you guys need to see before you open your eyes?!

Its retarded. A lie. Petty. And I am letting myself be myself with this one.

There should be little doubt left among the honest about what is happening to our country and the global community at large.

AND TRUMP is not the effing problem.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM

a reply to: DanDanDat

A) I should have said “procedural error” the term escaped me when writing the OP..

B) When has ANY senator in American history been prosecuted for an equal or lesser crime??

When has a senator been prosecuted for a procedural error??

Never, ever in all of Americans can history..

So the FBI would be going against the status quo to prosecute her for it. They would be setting the precedent..

So in no way are the fbi being biased by doing the status quo..

C) do you really think hillary does her own IT set-up and maintenance?!?!

Hell, no..

So did she specifically order her it guy not to swap??

Did The it guy get the message??

Did The IT guy decide he was too lazy, or that the government servers encryption wasn’t as hard core as his???

There are agajillion possibilities and the vast majority do not include malfeasance..

People are hoping tptb will prosecute a senator for a paperwork error with out ANY evidence of malicious intent.

I often ask myself if a conspiracy site is the wrong place to expect people to be logical...

When it comes to "clarified" it should not matter what the status quo is when dealing with high profile holders and their mishandling of the material. It is very clear in the operational media what the consequences are to property and more importantly people (those on the front lines) when confidential, secreat and top secreat information is compromised. Those mishandling that information are responsible and as a society we are morally obligated to hold them accountable.

I understand your point that Hillary was not the only person to mishandled "classified". I understand your point that she might not have been fully aware of all the ways that she and her team where mishandling "classified". These truths do not obsvolve her and these other people of their misdeeds. And their misdeeds certainly have grave consequences to the people and property at issue in the classified material.

To brush it all off as a clerical or procedural error is a travesty in and of itself, all that aditude does is insure that these high profile people will continue to act badly because their party base will support them for partisan reasons.

I believe you said you don't like Clinton? Than you have no reason to defend her over this. You should be trying to hold her accountable... if you want to also hold Powle accountable for his misdeeds you won't get disagreement from me.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM

Why would I extend that courtesy in this atmosphere of toxic rhetoric, speculation, and rampant disregard for logical fact checking?
Why would you encourage the erosion of the rule of law in your country. Just because it satisfies your notions? Bit of a slippery slope, there. That's how fascism happens.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM

The rule of law has been violated and usurped in my country. I am not an idiot or just happy to be upset.

This is disgusting. A media circus and social degradation into mass hysteria has bogged down a president I was happy to vote for. WHY? Because a life long criminal politician spent unbelievable amounts of money to spread propaganda and disinfo?

All the while people are walking on egg shells over the obvious source to it all.

Seth RIch leaked the wikileaks info that cost Hillary the election. He was killed for that. Not by a random MS13 killing. He was killed by the DNC and Clinton since they have been proven to have been working on many illegal projects from the dossier and Trump jr meeting to that covered in project veritas.

The Russia nonsense was pushed because it fit the opo research already under development by them and was a good cover to the OBVIOUS murder of Seth for the Leaks they now said were due to Russian hacking. The evidence shows otherwise. No hacking. It was a USB transfer by someone JUST LIKE SETH, if not him directly.

BUT I am supposed to act like this is not a conspiracy site with rational people who dont IGNORE facts out of the uncomfortable feeling of being wrong.

Trump didnt collude with Russia.

This is all a distraction from the OBVIOUS question of WHO ASSASSINATED a DNC whistleblower who was supposedly motivated by the rigging of the primaries, as has been proven true since.

You need to look at all the facts or be honest with us that the truth and the rule of law dont really interest you if it means that Trump is not guilty of something and the DNC and all democrats are not left looking like angelic puritans .

There isnt much left to doubt. I waited to see just like I was told to amid insults and berating ignorant troll pokes at my hive. Now I want people to make good. I can wait a little more until the bitter end. AFTER THAT, I want people to be honest about where they stand and what they think are appropriate consequences.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>