It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hillary’s E-mails” Are ridiculous...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Seriously another one of these threads that is nothing more than Trump bashing.

No links. Just an opinion.

Why not put it in the rant section where it belongs.

Troll much?

Just so you know what Hillary did was against the law.

She should be in prison.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You hit the nail on the head.

As a "director" level employee of the government this responsibility is paramount and sends a clear message to your subordinates.

US Government Worker 101 and Leadership 101. She failed.

I'm a director in the company for which I work and have no issues swapping back and forth between work/personal email accounts when I communicate. I am emailed information daily that is as sensitive to my company as the information I had access to when I worked for the US Gov't.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I think you left out the part where she smashed subpoenaed evidence with hammers. Even clerical errors get investigated. That doesn't mean you start destroying what's in question. In what world is that reasonable? Lemme know, because i'd like to sell you some property.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
When was the last time we prosecuted a bigwig politician for a clerical error???

Because that’s what the “hillary’s Private server” stuff is.. a clerical error, not a moral crime...

All hillary actually did was fail to swap to a government server when whatever memo to do so was put out..

Hillary’s server predated the policy that all government documents were to be kept on government servers..

She and her server predated a time when EVERY bigwig has their own server..

Colin Powell, everyone in the Bush Jr. administration, exc, exc....

So on what planet is failing to swap to a government server a hell worthy trespass, when private servers were common place ????

That’s not a moral crime, that is a loop hole or a clerical error..

I really hate defending hillary.. no one likes her..

But pretending she should be locked up , or that the fbi should have indicted her over a clerical error is just nuts?!?!

It’s crazy..

Bush lied us into the Iraq war . Then gave his private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract.. that is a moral crime...

Nixon obstructed Justice after setting up a burglary...that’s a moral crime..

Not swapping servers when a memo came out to do so....

It just blows my mind that people are acting like this is ANYTHING that a politician has EVER been convicted over..

So if that’s the case, then that means the “fbi was covering for hillary” is garbage...

The fbi wouldn’t have prosecuted ANY politician for not swapping to a government server..

The propaganda runs strong with these ones...

Im a lurker, long time lurker. Talking about 6-7 years ish. This is the 1st time I was compelled to go through the effort of signing up so I can put in my 2 cents. For what its worth at least.

To the point, I’m an 18 year U.S. military vet with a security clearance just like Hillary’s. Although, hers being substantially higher than mine, the fact is if I had EVER sent CLASSIFIED emails or ANY information across a non secure channel, I would have been reprimanded big time.

And its obvious you have no real US military time or you would know there are never excuses for things like not receiving a memo to change platforms or servers. In the Military you # up, even if you are ordered too, you get punished. Up to, and i cmuding prison time.

I assure you, without a doubt in my head, Hillary was well aware of her wrongsoings and are far greater in sevwrity than you can imagine or wven care to.

I have in fact had 2 soldiers in my time who made very minor mistakes with classified units, and who were punished with loss of rank, extra duty time, and forfeiture of pay. One of them was my own. What did he do you may ask- he left his id card logged into a system and left the command tent while still logged on.

Hillarys email issues are absolutely wrong, she knew it, and she should be punished accordingly. Get over it.
edit on 3-2-2018 by NightCall because: Trying to avoid grammar police

edit on 3-2-2018 by NightCall because: No reason

edit on 3-2-2018 by NightCall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
If you "really hate defending her". Then don't. She's as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.
The GOP has both houses, and the presidency. Supreme Court too? The Orange Messiah campaigned on 'Lock her up!'
So how come the lot of them are ignoring you?
You seem so sincere.

Yeah, because that would go over well, if Trump put her in jail jan 21 last year.
The IG report is coming out about how that was handled and the email case will be reopened due to mishandling of the investigation in the first place.
Then ya'll will get your Obstruction charges that's been called for.

Let the chips fall where they may. Absolutely. Meanwhile, there are an awful lot of people talking as if they are in possession of the facts...as opposed to just parroting what they have been quite deliberately fed. It amuses me that they can't tell the difference.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

That’s not what I would consider a hell worthy tresspass lol.. if it wasn’t a dire threat to national security on sept. 4th. Then it wasn’t a dire threat on sept 5th after whatever memo to change came out..

It isn’t super relevant, but how many leaks from government servers have been hacked and published in that same time period??

Countless right??

Well hillary’s Private server has had no published leaks...

So for all we know the data was safer on her private server.. we know a lot of government ones got hacked.. we DO NOT know that hillary’s Did..

Or it was just deep state traffic, kept secret for its own sake. Obviously she had to be running things from the state department (like toppling Qaddafi and running arms from Libya to Syria thru Ben Ghazi Embassy) secretly, right? How many others were complicit in that? Thats why her 'server secrets' still are (secret).

They have to keep regime change ops secret, its against international law. Hillary was at the crux of those missions during her time there, all the way back to 911 (in the white house situation room with Cheney on 911). News for you, destroying whole nations takes a lot of money, resources and organized effort. What do you think the gubment does all day behind closed doors, argues about 'memos' ?

Thats the facade.
edit on 3-2-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Um .. trump isn’t even mentioned....

And so Is speeding 1 mph over the speedlimit..

We don’t jail people for that either...

When in American history has a senator been prosecuted for a procedural error???

Never.. ever ever..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You have no proof for anything like that...

You don’t have ANY real life evidence against her so you want to go fishing to help validate your super secret illuminati world view..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NightCall

A) you don’t know what she knew. Tech is not an old people skill usually. Hillary doesn’t maintain her own servers.. IT guys do.. so we don’t know how “important “ the memo to swap servers was in her life..

It could have beenthe tech guy who ignored it. Anything is speculation..

B) So none of the people you mentioned were prosecuted then right???

So on what planet should they be prosecuting hillary , when even your average soldier is only reprimanded or loses rank??

Prosecuting hillary as the first senator in history to be prosecuted for a procedural error, would be biased..

I never said

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hillarys email issues are absolutely wrong, she knew it, and she should be punished accordingly. Get over it.

She should have been punished accordingly, but it's very hard to punish her according to longstanding practice because she is no longer the SoS. It is standard practice for such things to be handled internally. Criminal charges only arise when investigators have evidence the person in question clearly intended to subvert protocols and such.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You have no proof for anything like that...

No proof for "regime change" ? Thats their meme... Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria... deep state blinders you got on there.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hi NightCall, welcome to ATS.

To the point, I’m an 18 year U.S. military vet with a security clearance just like Hillary’s. Although, hers being substantially higher than mine, the fact is if I had EVER sent CLASSIFIED emails or ANY information across a non secure channel, I would have been reprimanded big time.

Thanks for the refresher. Too true, too true. The higher up the channels we go the more double standards abound.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

REPREMANDED...

Not charged, prosecuted and jailed..

REPREMANDED..

So why would they jail hillary for what they only REPREMAND regular soldiers?!?!

That is the point.. prosecuting hillary would literally be setting a precedent.. AKA treating her unfairly compared to the average.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You should take some training on handling "classified". There isn't a section about "clerical errors" being a valid excuse for mishandling "classified" ... quite the opposite accutaly. I witnessed this training material long before Hillary was SOS, and I'm a nobody, I have to believe Hilary was aware of the proper way to handle "classified".

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A) I should have said “procedural error” the term escaped me when writing the OP..

B) When has ANY senator in American history been prosecuted for an equal or lesser crime??

When has a senator been prosecuted for a procedural error??

Never, ever in all of Americans can history..

So the FBI would be going against the status quo to prosecute her for it. They would be setting the precedent..

So in no way are the fbi being biased by doing the status quo..

C) do you really think hillary does her own IT set-up and maintenance?!?!

Hell, no..

So did she specifically order her it guy not to swap??

Did The it guy get the message??

Did The IT guy decide he was too lazy, or that the government servers encryption wasn’t as hard core as his???

There are agajillion possibilities and the vast majority do not include malfeasance..

People are hoping tptb will prosecute a senator for a paperwork error with out ANY evidence of malicious intent.

I often ask myself if a conspiracy site is the wrong place to expect people to be logical...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
You should take some training on handling "classified". There isn't a section about "clerical errors" being a valid excuse for mishandling "classified" ... quite the opposite accutaly. I witnessed this training material long before Hillary was SOS, and I'm a nobody, I have to believe Hilary was aware of the proper way to handle "classified".

Not only but also the 'approved' channels for keeping corruption and misuse of a power secret from the public. By definition that must include a whole other communications system (like her basement bathroom closet server).

Mostly face to face, like when they fly around the world to meet in secret with other world leaders for instance, but the other most secret system they all use when that is impossible. That would be classified at the highest echelons of military and NSA circles, none of that traffic will ever see the llght of day.

Its the same channels that the video 'Collateral Damage' was made from.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Propaganda? LMFAO

Even Hilary knows what she did was wrong. She had an interview and literally said had she have known the info was classified she wouldn't have used her personal email.

That statement from here invalidates anything you just said in the OP.

She knew it was wrong to send classified info using her non official and non secure servers. Why do you think she wiped her hard drives? Geez man, are you really that oblivious to reality that you start trying to prove innocence of someone who already admitted what she did was wrong but she played the "I didn't know" card.

Wake up man. Wake up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Yep she definitely did know the proper way to handle classified. That is why she played the "I didn't know it was classified" card. If she truly did not know she would have never said that in the interview.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

stop talking about Hillary.

The DNC and Clinton killed Seth Rich for leaking to wiki leaks.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If that happened so did the pee tape.
See both sides can talk bollocks.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join