It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hillary’s E-mails” Are ridiculous...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Stop accusing her of bodybags, child pedo rings and other garbage that is ridiculous....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
We've moved on from that now. We went from:

Emails, emails, emails!

To:

Dossier, dossier, dossier!

And now:

Memo, memo, memo!

Nothing has come from any of them. I'm sure the next one well be the one to #LockHerUp

LOL

You forgot this.....

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

and nothing came of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
When was the last time we prosecuted a bigwig politician for a clerical error???
Bush lied us into the Iraq war . Then gave his private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract..
The propaganda runs strong with these ones...

Of course it is propaganda, you only need to throw stuff out here and there and it becomes real through ordinary people repeating it out as 'facts' simply because it's too much bother to go and look, to not mull things over in their own mind, look at history...what has gone before, like Bush's behaviour for instance..who should be doing life-long community service at the very least. How many people's deaths is he responsible for, and how did he achieve that, bombing whole cities, sealing the oil, profiteering, handing out big contracts to the good old boys, etc, etc, yet one bullet, (if you need to be bloody minded) would have been enough to achieve the objective.
Obviously though, that wasn't the real objective, ol' Bush just had to make a few bob out if it, and that required a lot of dead bodies.
Makes one feel really proud doesn't it?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Joshuacox probably...

(Strong language warning!)

She destroyed subpoenaed evidence. That's against our so called laws.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I have said this to you before, and I'll reiterate it, you don't understand any of this.

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.theguardian.com...

I don't expect someone who hasn't served or worked in the government to fully understand the rules and needs for security, comsec, opsec, or common sense in general, but that also doesn't excuse proliferating stupidity. Learn first, then speak.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH 😁

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
If you "really hate defending her". Then don't. She's as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.
The GOP has both houses, and the presidency. Supreme Court too? The Orange Messiah campaigned on 'Lock her up!'
So how come the lot of them are ignoring you?
You seem so sincere.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Funny you start this today eh

New Hillary Clinton emails released this morning foia.state.gov...

bunch of new releases from the SD

🙊🙉🙈
🤡

(D)-(D)ay any minute 🎻

Of course, this thread is basically a pitiful attempt at damage control.

It does make for an interesting read, comically that is.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you "really hate defending her". Then don't. She's as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.
The GOP has both houses, and the presidency. Supreme Court too? The Orange Messiah campaigned on 'Lock her up!'
You seem so sincere.

Thank you for letting us know about MAGA 🤗

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
When was the last time we prosecuted a bigwig politician for a clerical error???

Because that’s what the “hillary’s Private server” stuff is.. a clerical error, not a moral crime...

All hillary actually did was fail to swap to a government server when whatever memo to do so was put out..

Hillary’s server predated the policy that all government documents were to be kept on government servers..

She and her server predated a time when EVERY bigwig has their own server..

Colin Powell, everyone in the Bush Jr. administration, exc, exc....

So on what planet is failing to swap to a government server a hell worthy trespass, when private servers were common place ????

That’s not a moral crime, that is a loop hole or a clerical error..

I really hate defending hillary.. no one likes her..

But pretending she should be locked up , or that the fbi should have indicted her over a clerical error is just nuts?!?!

It’s crazy..

Bush lied us into the Iraq war . Then gave his private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract.. that is a moral crime...

Nixon obstructed Justice after setting up a burglary...that’s a moral crime..

Not swapping servers when a memo came out to do so....

It just blows my mind that people are acting like this is ANYTHING that a politician has EVER been convicted over..

So if that’s the case, then that means the “fbi was covering for hillary” is garbage...

The fbi wouldn’t have prosecuted ANY politician for not swapping to a government server..

The propaganda runs strong with these ones...

"I'm sorry Your Honor, but I mishandled top secret classified information, and misappropriated that information on my private non-government computer all because of A CLERICAL ERROR." (Even though clerical errors do not excuse the criminal element of mishandling top secret and secret information).
"I didn't intend to commit all those CLASS C FELONIES your Honor, it was a clerical error."

Clerical errors in handling classified data are not a valid defense to escape the felonious penalty associated with the laws.

Your post sounds like something an ignorant Hillary defender would come up with sooner or later.

Reminds me of Something Maxine Waters or Pelosi would come up with.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

You seem so sincere.

Thank you for letting us know about MAGA 🤗

Funny how there are people on a conspiracy site that regurgitate propaganda slogans so much.

It's "Hope and Change" all over again.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"In a case such as this, it is usually handled internally within the various departments and is not taken to criminal court, unless specific criteria are met. Such as...intent."

I know this is your favorite talking point, but you are talking in circles as usual.

Most time cases like these are handled internally, but once they leave the realm of internal and are referred to the FBI, the results are vastly different.

I assume you are still on the point the the FBI investigation found no wrong doing, despite all the evidence to the contrary that the investigation was carried out improperly.

Carry on, you are doing a fine job of living in that bubble.

edit on R152018-02-02T08:15:35-06:00k152Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I never accused her of any of that....I said " she was as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks" YOU implied all those vile things, not me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Wow that was hillaryious.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I know this is your favorite talking point, but you are talking in circles as usual.

As we have learned from past experiences, you are not in a position to say such a thing. You were proven o be completely incorrect on the email issue.

Most time cases like these are handled internally, but once they leave the realm of internal and are referred to the FBI, the results are vastly different.

Source for that? The FBI itself has said differently. Specifically, look at what Comey had said.

I assume you are still on the point the the FBI investigation found no wrong doing, despite all the evidence to the contrary that the investigation was carried out improperly.

I've never said any such thing. The FBI did find wrongdoing. Problem is, they could not find intent.

Funny how I was correct on this issue, while living in a bubble, yet you worked at the FBI, though you have contradicted yourself on how long, yet you were still completely wrong.
edit on 2-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

As we have learned from past experiences, you are not in a position to say such a thing. You were proven o be completely incorrect on the email issue.

Source for that? The FBI itself has said differently. Specifically, look at what Comey had said.

I've never said any such thing. The FBI did find wrongdoing. Problem is, they could not find intent.

Funny how I was correct on this issue, while living in a bubble, yet you worked at the FBI, though you have contradicted yourself on how long, yet you were still completely wrong.

You call me incorrect, I call you incorrect.

same day same crap.

If you cant attack the facts, attack the poster.

I have been the target of an FBI inquiry against me alleging mishandling of classified information, prior to being hired by the FBI.

Everything was dropped, and the accuser wound up with an official reprimand in his file for making false allegations.

They never even got to the point of interviewing me before everything was dismissed.
edit on R382018-02-02T08:38:53-06:00k382Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
How about we let her slide on the email/server "matter" in return for a real investigation into all the suicides and pay to play, or the uranium one deal, or the fake aids/hiv charity, or any of the thousands of shady things she's involved with?

HAHA! Can you imagine what a Hillary Plea bargain would even look like on a court document?

link   

The OP sounds like something I would expect to hear on The View. Lots of ranting and excited gesturing but absolutely no truth or substance of any kind...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So uh...why are the process crimes associated with hillarys email scandal any less than the process crimes in the russia scandal????

Why is it so hard for you to HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE???

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

We need to lock em all up everyone in every position of power make examples of those who screw the system and us the people. Weed the bad ones out keep the ones who do it for the right reasons.
We need to get money out of politics.
We need a reset.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Knowlingly mishandling classified information is a crime.

She did that.

So did this guy. He was prosecuted.

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join