It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hillary’s E-mails” Are ridiculous...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When was the last time we prosecuted a bigwig politician for a clerical error???

Because that’s what the “hillary’s Private server” stuff is.. a clerical error, not a moral crime...

All hillary actually did was fail to swap to a government server when whatever memo to do so was put out..

Hillary’s server predated the policy that all government documents were to be kept on government servers..

She and her server predated a time when EVERY bigwig has their own server..

Colin Powell, everyone in the Bush Jr. administration, exc, exc....

So on what planet is failing to swap to a government server a hell worthy trespass, when private servers were common place ????

That’s not a moral crime, that is a loop hole or a clerical error..

I really hate defending hillary.. no one likes her..

But pretending she should be locked up , or that the fbi should have indicted her over a clerical error is just nuts?!?!

It’s crazy..

Bush lied us into the Iraq war . Then gave his private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract.. that is a moral crime...

Nixon obstructed Justice after setting up a burglary...that’s a moral crime..

Not swapping servers when a memo came out to do so....

It just blows my mind that people are acting like this is ANYTHING that a politician has EVER been convicted over..

So if that’s the case, then that means the “fbi was covering for hillary” is garbage...

The fbi wouldn’t have prosecuted ANY politician for not swapping to a government server..

The propaganda runs strong with these ones...

edit on 2-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ok, I've got my popcorn and beer.

I am ready for this thread.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The fbi wouldn’t have prosecuted ANY politician for not swapping to a government server..

So you're saying we should trust the FBI?

Where have you been lately? In a cave?
edit on 2/2/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If you "really hate defending her". Then don't. She's as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.

+56 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Proper storage of classified information.

Educate yourself and learn about it.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How about we let her slide on the email/server "matter" in return for a real investigation into all the suicides and pay to play, or the uranium one deal, or the fake aids/hiv charity, or any of the thousands of shady things she's involved with?

+54 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

She deleted evidence that had been subpeonaed, right? Wasn't there something about Bleachbit, StoneTear on Reddit asking how to remove headers, all that stuff?

Is that just a clerical error?

Sounds like a cover up to me boss.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

We already saw how the law is handled by the FBI in the Strzok - Page texts..... it was disregarded.

How can we expect a Hillary fanatic to support law and order?

But a sailor that has photos of his submarine on his phone? With no intent for that info to go to someone that shouldn't have it.... HE IS PROSECUTED!

Hillary actually sent classified emails to people that had no security clearance..... NO PROBLEM.... she didn't intend to do that!
edit on b000000282018-02-02T07:28:34-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2018 07:28:34 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

If she was only erasing her nudes- I would give her a pardon.
Noone should have to see that.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

I had never thought of that, perhaps someone sent an e-mail to her entitled "Send Nudes" and the server admin was like "Hell No!".

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have said this to you before, and I'll reiterate it, you don't understand any of this.

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.theguardian.com...

I don't expect someone who hasn't served or worked in the government to fully understand the rules and needs for security, comsec, opsec, or common sense in general, but that also doesn't excuse proliferating stupidity. Learn first, then speak.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Yeah but she was 'secretary', therefore 'clerical' error.

Clerical error is simply extreme carelessness without intent.

Case.
Closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to:
JoshuaCox

edit on CST07America/ChicagoFebam02CST3828am by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

There is no doubt that Hillary has some responsibility in the actions that took place with her server and the emails. The problem comes when we discuss what punishment fits the crime.

Fact is, this is small beans and the punishment many are seeking does not logically fit the crime.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
We've moved on from that now. We went from:

Emails, emails, emails!

To:

Dossier, dossier, dossier!

And now:

Memo, memo, memo!

Nothing has come from any of them. I'm sure the next one well be the one to #LockHerUp

LOL

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Funny you start this today eh

New Hillary Clinton emails released this morning foia.state.gov...

bunch of new releases from the SD

🙊🙉🙈
🤡

(D)-(D)ay any minute 🎻

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

How can we expect you to understand the mishandling of classified information, when you don't understand its etc..etc.. IE. et cetera? its Latin

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't expect someone who hasn't served or worked in the government to fully understand the rules and needs for security, comsec, opsec,

Ok. But that is not what we need to understand. What we need to understand is how those rules apply and how the practices employed at the DoJ deal with such issues.

In a case such as this, it is usually handled internally within the various departments and is not taken to criminal court, unless specific criteria are met. Such as...intent.

or common sense in general, but that also doesn't excuse proliferating stupidity.

That's called a common sense logical fallacy.

Learn first, then speak.

Wise words. Perhaps words you should learn yourself before you spit logical fallacies.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I’m saying can you name ANY politician in American history prosecuted for something equivalent???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join