It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nikola014

Agreed. But people like Obama and even John McCain were probably willing accomplices to the lies and manipulations.

Ummm...those are my thoughts as well...notice how extremely quiet it's been from those two lately...nary a peep...

Strange days indeed...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: neo96

Yep, and the people who voted for the Patriot act, and expansion of fisa.

Whatever 'moral' high ground you think you have ?

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. “I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill,” he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as “the Democratic Party’s de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism.”

DOESN'T EXIST

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Your post makes no sense.

You know the Patriot act was voted by the majority of d and r correct?

Perhaps you think I support the Democrats because your mind can fathom picking a side.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Actually Nixon only asked to turn the IRS into a political weapon and was told not to do it. So he did not do it. That bit was in the articles of impeachment for Nixon. If the memo proves enough to warrant investigation into as if the intelligence agencies were weaponized. Then a deeper investigation might go into the Lois Learnar and The IRS allegations of the same thing.

Is the memo that powerful? I don’t know, but there sure a whole lot of people acting like they are in a serious panic mode. Trump might actually pull off the promise to drain the swamp by the repercussions if any of this is true. However once the punishments are doled out, then would be the time to force term limits for the protection of the country.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: jimmyx

Donald Trump was "hacked" into the presidency by the Commies...

I think your delusion trumps everything else

and you are delusional that I care about what you think, a person that has bashed western democracies in previous posts, and have actively tried to pit American against American...why don't you go overthrow Russia's government

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You know the FISA Act came before the Patriot Act. ?

DID nothing new.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LOL - just saw this on twitter, gotta love it...

Devin Nunes walking in like...

Ben Shapiro

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Is the memo that powerful? I don’t know, but there sure a whole lot of people acting like they are in a serious panic mode. Trump might actually pull off the promise to drain the swamp by the repercussions if any of this is true. However once the punishments are doled out, then would be the time to force term limits for the protection of the country.

I wouldn't go that far.

The only thing IMO that will be accomplished is a certain group will get better at hiding their malfeasance.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Release the damn memo already.

Popcorn is getting cold.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The tweet speaks for itself - it reminds me of when he tweeted about Obama wiretapping his residence

Lol yes.

And we all know how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The tweet speaks for itself - it reminds me of when he tweeted about Obama wiretapping his residence

Lol yes.

I would wager you are getting ready to find out exactly how that turned out......

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure do.

We got the FLynn transcripts.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No. It's a hugh effort to stop the trump conspiracy obstruction collusion investigation.
Because trump is scared #less. They're going to absolutely ruin him. He knows this.
Every move he has made has been to squelch the investigation. From day one.
Open your eyes... the man's as crooked as a country mile. This is not going to end well for him.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So Wrynn (the guy who Trump personally appointed) and who is against releasing the memo is now one of the Liberal saboteurs in the FBI? Methinks this would imply either Trump is utterly incompetent in vetting/appointing people, or more likely as every other reasonable person not circle jerking in this mostly conservative (Trump Supporting) thread believes, is freaking out at the ever tightening noose and is screeching into the void that everything that may be used against him is false in an (obvious) effort to discredit anything and everything that may be used against him.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

He's entire!y clueless. I almost feel sorry for him.

link   

Yes I do. Under Carter. It was also expanded in 07 and 18

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No need to get upset; I only spoke the truth. And truth has this effect when being revealed to someone who's ignorant. They get mad and angry and in denial.

And you can't even get your facts right. Sure, I was bashing the western democracy for showing how a specific group who you support and like, tried to influence the elections through their control of the mainstream media and FBI.

That's not democracy, buddy

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

(D)-(D)ay any minute now

😀

Obama Administration on the Skids

Implants Exposed

⚰ Happy Ground Hog Day !!

Let's hope we don't get stuck in an endless time loop where the memo never gets released.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So crooked that he is going to kill the DNC in all but its most obedient lap dogs eyes?

You know, I supported Trump so I could watch people’s heads explode over him. This has been a banner week for that.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's because it makes the IG's job harder when the cherades are going on in public.

Make no mistake though there is most likely credibility to foul play.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join