It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I really want to see this memo, it has not even been released yet and the democrats, have been on the defense, the state sponsored Msm, have been working overtime to implant its lack of credibility to its low educated audience. It must be some form of truth. I am excited to read it thou.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

They've been using this memo since day one to try and discredit the entire FBI and the judicial process.

Long before this memo the FBI and the judicial process discredit itself when they tried to rename themselves to the Federal Bureau of Inquiry , held secret meetings in a tarmac with Bill Clinton the day before the decision to prosecute his wife, and not prosecuting Hillary for breaking the law because they felt that was not her intent or prove her intent.

And no I'm not a bigly Trump fan nor did I vote for Trump, but you have to have one of these on if you can't see the rampant corruption in our gov't

edit on 38228America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2018 08:38:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Feb 2nd ......

The new Memorial (D)ay !!

πŸ˜–

🎯

link   
a reply to: luthier

That's why I ask the question to all the Obama/Hillary ideologues;

Would you be ok with Trump using the FBI and DOJ the same way Obama did?

link   

I disagree with some of your positions but I agree with you here.

This shouldn't be about vindicating Trump, it should be about stopping tyranny, whatever letter (D or R) comes before a name.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hillary / DNC cheating ..........

with / Obama / FBI / DOJ / State Dept Help !!!!!!

πŸ˜†

❌

and, and, and.....pizzagate, birther, Benghazi....just a list of your greatest hits

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Donald Trump was "hacked" into the presidency by the Commies...

I think your delusion trumps everything else

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of coarse they wouldnt.

Same reason people will glaze over they sat on this memo while passing fisa expansion.

It's about a team winning not America.

I absolutely am sick of partisan bull. They keep people divided to ignore the big picture.

It corruption ain't getting better. It's getting worse. They are getting more tools to subdue us and we less freedom.

I actually don't care about the memo. I do care about the IG report. The IG didn't betray America by voting to expand fisa to include more Americans in the net. His intentions are clear. As is his motive.
edit on 2-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Not fake but even the WH is concerned that it's not the slam dunk they thought it was.
Must have something to do with the evidence required to get a FISA warrant. Hmmmm?

Yeppers. It will come out that they had some hard evidence along with the dossier. In the end it will be determined that this whole memo is simply an attempt to cover up Republican wrong doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

so to you, it won't matter what Mueller finds, because you have already made the decision not to believe them....I assume most on the right here on ATS will do the same. so...you'll be in like minded company.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I still say everyone involved in this partisan witch hunt against Trump should have charges filed against them.

That ranges from Feinstein, and company to the FBI and DOJ.

Trump haters have sunk to a new low in bastardizing legislative branchs, and LEO enforcement agencies.

But feel free to continue supporting a police state, and creating political prisoners.

America's decline to a third world cess pool is now complete.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Left or right, people should be sickened by all of this. Yet here we see so many siding with KGB-style tactics in order to keep their ideological allies in power.

Well posted.
This is well past any D or R or I label.
This effects every american citizen.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They flipped their dipsticks when Nixon did.

Team left show how much of an amateur Nixon was, and how it's done.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Meh I am all for a two partied system to debate laws, and bills for our country, but when that system breaks, and the focus changes to power struggles within that system implemented solely for the people it governs, we end up dealing with debates over the charector the parties. The system was never developed to deal with this kind of unfocused corruption in that system. This is what happens when political parties take over a democracy. I believe Washington warned us of this as well. As we can see or will soon, see these political parties have been corrupting the branches of our government for decades. Let’s not forget how the FBI was spying on MLK, that is another good example at how the fbi was politicized by a ruling political party. Might be a little off track but the fbi, has been used wrongly by politicians for a long time. Just ask J. Edgar Hoover.

edit on 2-2-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well the public won't hold the people accountable who keep expanding spying programs. They have better and better weapons.

What do you expect 911 pretty much showed us how bad things are headed.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Of coarse they wouldnt.

Same reason people will glaze over they sat on this memo while passing fisa expansion.

It's about a team winning not America.

I absolutely am sick of partisan bull. They keep people divided to ignore the big picture.

It corruption ain't getting better. It's getting worse. They are getting more tools to subdue us and we less freedom.

I actually don't care about the memo. I do care about the IG report. The IG didn't betray America by voting to expand fisa to include more Americans in the net. His intentions are clear. As is his motive.

When you have an FBI/DOJ that has been weaponized against a political party's opponents, anyone that wishes that sort of mess to be cleaned up IS a 'side' that the guilty party perceives as being an enemy.... even when that 'enemy' is on the side of truth.

There are Democrats that don't believe what the DNC is pushing here.... they are now perceived as the enemy by the DNC.
I submit the Democratic Congresswoman at the SOTU Address getting a tonguelashing from Pelosi for standing up at one point during the speech as evidence of that.
edit on b000000282018-02-02T08:54:32-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2018 08:54:32 -0600800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Democrats are sickening in how they are supposed to lockstep together.

Where are the Justin amash's and rand paul's of the democrats?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well the public won't hold the people accountable who keep expanding spying programs

Talking bout the people that gave us the Affordable Shaft Act and it's 'datahub' that hires foreign spy companies and ex spies to write 'dossiers' ?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep, and the people who voted for the Patriot act, and expansion of fisa.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up.

James Comey
Comey was absolutely correct. Good people stood up and his fat may be in the frying pan soon...
Along with a bunch of others

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join