It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I hope the memo is released today.

It might trigger the release of the FISA warrant.

It certainly has triggered the opponents of the memo.

Get your teeth into this humdinger then - it'll keep you nourished until the feast arrives......

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So should we send grief counselors to DC before the memo drops and place a few on suicide watch? Compassionate responsibility and all that, you know.

Yes.

Perhaps paid for with that slush fund thingy.

Maybe it would be more fitting to use that money to get them some drugs and hookers. There might be a 'drying up' of the usual source.... lobbyists.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Where is Trump that he is 12 hours ahead of us?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argen

He lives in the future. That's why he's one step ahead! #timetravellersarekneedeepinourdemocracy

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Hillary / DNC cheating ..........

with / Obama / FBI / DOJ / State Dept Help !!!!!!

😆

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It is my opinion that Obama weaponized the justice system (like the Gestapo or KGB) to go after his political opponents.

This was all done to gain an advantage in the election process and subsequent attacks on Trump afterwards.

Left or right, people should be sickened by all of this. Yet here we see so many siding with KGB-style tactics in order to keep their ideological allies in power.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That was the implication when Nunez first had to go across to the White House grounds to view some of the documents he was using in his investigation so very long ago. Why else would it involve White House levels of security if it those documents weren't generated at least at that high a level -- White House staff.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
OK - today HAS to be the day - some serious sh!t is going down.

THIS JUST IN.........

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope the memo is released today.

It might trigger the release of the FISA warrant.

It certainly has triggered the opponents of the memo.

Get your teeth into this humdinger then - it'll keep you nourished until the feast arrives......

This week I've been much busier than I usually am...
Do you understand how hard it is to work 9-11 hrs a day, be a parent of a toddler, keep oneself (reasonably) clean and maintained and eat... all the while you are well aware of the current state of affairs in our government but don't have the time to pay *enough* attention?????!!!!
Actually... I'm confident you do!

But still... I wish I had more availability to keep tabs on everything going on right now.

Crazy stuff man!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think it was Obama as an individual, but rather Obama as a puppet in the position of power.

Think about it.

A specific group tried to influence the US elections through the mainstream media, created and pushed the fake narrative against a presidential nominee, basically campaigned for Hillary, and now it seems they used the government agencies as well to accomplish their goal! After their goal of electing yet another president had failed, what do they do? They try their hardest to destabilize the president of the United States with their fake narrative. And it has to be someone powerful doing all this. You need to control almost every major mainstream media, and to have influence in the government agencies. That's no joke

Deep state people. Watch out
edit on 526k2018Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Oh come on, even if you're the biggest Trump fan in the world, how can anybody else be guilty of politicising this memo other than Trump and senior Republicans?

If not for them we wouldn't even know this memo existed.

They've been using this memo since day one to try and discredit the entire FBI and the judicial process.

I tell you after I read it. Until then all bets are off.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

But still... I wish I had more availability to keep tabs on everything going on right now.

Crazy stuff man!

Since 80% of the 'details' in these twists and turns since all this BS started is in fact BS, one might as well follow it all on a 30 day delay so spare their brains loads of fake BS in ze memory banks (and precious time not being wasted).
edit on 2-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Agreed. But people like Obama and even John McCain were probably willing accomplices to the lies and manipulations.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I don't think it was Obama as an individual, but rather Obama as a puppet in the position of power.

Think about it.

A specific group tried to influence the US elections through the mainstream media, created and pushed the fake narrative against a presidential nominee, basically campaigned for Hillary, and now it seems they used the government agencies as well to accomplish their goal! After their goal of electing yet another president had failed, what do they do? They try their hardest to destabilize the president of the United States with their fake narrative.

Deep state people. Watch out

And THEY Still LOST!!!

What a great time to be a PATRIOT!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argen

Oh, old-mate is here with me in Perth, Western Australia, having a few beers.

(GMT +8hrs)

I confess though, that was a lie......I am the real Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OK - today HAS to be the day - some serious sh!t is going down.

THIS JUST IN.........

He says the Governor asked him to step down, due to the way he has handled sex allegations against Democrats in the state:

HARRISBURG — Marcel Groen, chairman of the state Democratic Party, has resigned at the request of Gov. Tom Wolf, he said in a letter released Friday morning. Mr. Groen was criticized after an Inquirer/Daily News story questioning his response to sexual harassment allegations involving Democrats in the state. "I have always believed that the Commonwealth’s Chief Executive should have final say on whom the Chairman of the Party should be," Groen wrote. "The Governor's staff informed me that he no longer wants me to serve as Chairman of the Party." Mr. Groen wrote that he disagrees with Wolf's assessment and does not want to be a distraction to the party as the election and redistricting efforts unfold. Mr. Groen said he believed some of his comments in the story were taken out of context or inaccurate but he accepts responsibility for them. "They were certainly in artful and in hindsight were not offered with the level of clarity I would have liked." Mr. Groen' predecessor as state party chair, Allegheny County attorney Jim Burn, said, "It's always unfortunate when something like this happens, especially ahead of a critically important election cycle. Pennsylvania will make or break the Democrats this year. What's allowed us to win is the grassroots, but they need to know there's a steady hand at the wheel." Mr. Burn also noted that he stepped down as chair amid a controversy stemming from the fact that Mr. Wolf wanted Mr. Groen installed as chair in the first place. During his own tenure, Mr. Burn said, "We were successful because the party functioned independently. In a state the size of Pennsylvania, it's critical to have continuity, and that depends on having the committee make its own decisions about leadership."

Pittsburgh Post Gazette

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

No way man, everyone knows Trump is Russian. As I'm the closest thing to a Russian on ATS, he's with me drinking vodka

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He must be with Jack, he's 12 hours ahead also.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think some of us have been desensitized by finding out the doj covered up selling weapons to Iran, torching women and children, allowing planes to fly into a building to invade two countries with fake intel, and now this.

I think the fact if this is true Nunes and the Intel committee sat on this info while fisa expansion was passed is a problem.

I see nunes and schiff as two teenagers not really capable of the positions they are in. Unlike the Senate version where they actually put their oversight in a detailed description for the ig.

People didn't care they were spied on when Snowden let it loose. Now these morons get spied on and it's a big conspiracy.

Yeah no kidding. That is what happens when you erode the 4th and take away people's rights. Dirt bags in Washington weaponize the tools we give them.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'd start looking up crow recipes if I were you.

This memo is only the beginning. The OIG report by Horowitz is over a million pages of documented evidence.

Either way there is primary evidence that will either prove the memo correct, or not. The dems and the media have staked all their credibility on there not being any primary evidence. The republicans and the current administration will likewise either be vindicated or not. Time will tell how this shakes out.

Keep dismissing anything you disagree with as conspiracy theories, but if it is proven that the last administration weaponized Intel and law enforcement against a political opponent will you still defend them?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join