It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

librarian

You work at the library. ! My dream job when I was a kid. Just read all day.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No I'm not Mueller: a corrupt DC crony like the rest of them who has worked for the system as a dept. head during its most brazenly corrupt and imperialist period in this nations entire history, who bridged the gap over the two worst administrations covering the transition between both Party's their own brands of evil they wielded against our people and the world no less, with personal fingerprints one way or another in a list of the most obscene scandals since 9/11.

Nope. I'm just a drippingly staunch individual bastard on the Internet who studies all this stuff with zero Party Groupthink Blindspot / MSM Tunnelvision to keep myself deaf blind and dumb.
edit on 2-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol thanks for the heads up on the autocorrect.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

My tablet has a secret agenda and I've had to teach it all the curse words. I feel ya!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When one small group of people is trying to seize control over all government branches and it's agencies, that's one step away from an authoritarian/tyrannical rule.

What more proof for existence of the deep state you need?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The doj has been dirty as hell since Iran Contra, Waco, 911, Obama gate.

link   

I actually think once the "counter-memo" gets released we might see a bigger push for the underlying documentation being released. Once of the Dem HIC members said as much in the transcript (forgive me, I forget which). So if nothing else perhaps we'll have an interesting discussion on warrantless collection and searches.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

What is Obama gate lol???

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Lol. Republicans just cannot govern. Emails, memos.
Come Rover, sit, roll over, that a good boy.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The Republicans can hold back the counter memo.

I sincerely hope nunes and schiff are removed.

The Senate version actually co opt on a huge report for the ig and investigations for the current doj and fbi head.

It may not be public but it will be released when it's proven and is putting people in jail. Something you generally want to do in investigations so people don't have time to prepare lies and have proxies burn info.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What is Obama gate lol???

It's where Loretta lynch decided to go rogue..where even Comey through her under the bus.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I can see that point of view and I'm not against him using Twitter as such (it does provide a fair amount of entertainment, whatever side you might be on).

In this case however, we're talking about some pretty serious, possibly/probably criminal, accusations and, being that his voice carries the most weight of anyone's, whilst he sits in the big chair, I feel he should be more mindful of the possible impact of his words on any investigation that may result from all this.

There are plenty of people willing to sling poo over this anyway and so I think, in this instance, it would behove him to keep his hands clean, lest there be any backlash/counter accusations, based on any perceived 'interference', later on.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

These guys should join a theater group.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The Republicans can hold back the counter memo.

Sound to me from the transcript that the plan was to have it go through the same process the "Nunes Memo" did. Which would make Monday D-Day (or M-Day, I guess).
I hope it all comes out. I also supported redactions that don't materially affect the content for reasons better than "it's embarrassing", ie sources and methods, potential impact on an investigation or trial, but it all has to come out eventually.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

In this case however, we're talking about some pretty serious, possibly/probably criminal, accusations and, being that his voice carries the most weight of anyone's, whilst he sits in the big chair, I feel he should be more mindful of the possible impact of his words on any investigation that may result from all this.

When 9/10's of the media in the country is spinning the story one way, it is good that there is someone in the know who can provide some brake to the inertia.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I guess there is going to be a Bonfire of the Vanities...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well, you have been one of the rational people in the discussion imo.

I just don't know if Nunes and the president will vote to release the counter memo.

I am pretty cynical though.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can't say how proud I am of Trump right now.

I was unbelievably happy he beat Hillary, because we desperately needed to break the dynasty family cycle, and well... Hillary is one of, if not the most, corrupt politician of my lifetime.

So I stood idly by, waiting for DJ Trump to either stumble over himself or make waves!

He is making WAVES!!!

Suffice it to say, I'm completely on-board and support him 100%. Not only should one have learned long ago that if the MSM is against someone, the people should most likely support that person, but that when we get our chance we must take full advantage of it.

Trump is OUR chance!

It's happening!

Talk about interesting times!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I hope the memo is released today.

It might trigger the release of the FISA warrant.

It certainly has triggered the opponents of the memo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join