It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Whilst trump may be justified in what he's saying (or maybe not, time will tell) i think he really ought to learn to keep quiet from time to time. If it is proven that there was wrongdoing then there will be plenty of opportunity to speak out about it and, more importantly, take action. In the meantime it would be better, in my opinion, if he stayed out of it...

I think, on balance, having the thoughts of the president expressed to the people directly, avoiding all media filters and spin, is pretty unique and refreshing.

Now you might not like what he says but it's transparency, who could hate that?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Who's being silly now?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indrasweb

But then he can't keep this discord front and center. And as long as Mueller is looking into his business dealings he absolutely needs to distract everyone and at the same time try to end the investigation.

After two years of all the Two Party + MSM + IC System 'looking into his business dealings', in general but with paparazzi fervor, and for about a year now with religious and even congressional level gusto, and they still havent found much beyond that Trump University thing, you're still waiting on some big OMG GOTCHA???

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes we have. And we will continue to see it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I see it as words. No more.

The only difference is the types of lies being told. Obama would piss on you and tell you its raining. Trump will pour someone elses piss on you and tell you he made it rain.

Sorta different. Lol

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey Look!!......Ol Dodgy gets another mention...

edit on 2/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that part of the pattern? You think rodents can predict the weather?
Isn't that a bit archaic foxy?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The smell of of fear is overwhelming this morning.

Wonder why?

Almost drowns out the smell of popcorn cooking.....almost.
edit on R142018-02-02T07:14:31-06:00k142Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So should we send grief counselors to DC before the memo drops and place a few on suicide watch? Compassionate responsibility and all that, you know.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I see it as words. No more.

The only difference is the types of lies being told. Obama would piss on you and tell you its raining. Trump will pour someone elses piss on you and tell you he made it rain.

Sorta different. Lol

But they are his words, right? No obfuscating there, no takebacks, or hiding behind "What I really meant to say was..."

It's hard to misinterpret his thoughts even if you disagree with them completely. Much easier to call somebody out on their own words than some "He said this, she said that" report in the media.

I like it, I wish more leaders had such open dialogue with the people.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So should we send grief counselors to DC before the memo drops and place a few on suicide watch? Compassionate responsibility and all that, you know.

Yes.

Perhaps paid for with that slush fund thingy.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yeah we're all loving the unfiltered trump. It's fun to laugh at the antics of the baby when we're at home. But we demand better behavior out in public.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yeah we're all loving the unfiltered trump. It's fun to laugh at the antics of the baby when we're at home. But we demand better behavior out in public.

So is typing on an internet forum a type of public display?
edit on R182018-02-02T07:18:54-06:00k182Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I'm not sure Dems are in a place right now to demand anything honestly, regarding acceptable behaviour that is...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perhaps Mr Mueller you can tell us what you do have... Oh wait...you're not Robert Mueller are you? Are you an associate? A clerk ? No?
I rest my case...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Democrats have had their dirty little secrets exposed and now they're runnin' around looking like a monkey f**kin' a football, but you're still hangin' in there.
I'm actually a bit impressed. You usually don't see that kind of blind devotion outside of religious cults.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Edit...No reason given lol
edit on 222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Dirty little secrets....ha ha

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Personally for me an independent with a libertarian lean...

I think either way Nunez and the house Intel committee have a problem.

If it's 100 percent accurate these folks sat on the information while the fisa bill was passed, didn't allow any of the debates or new bills by libertarians like Amash, or Rand Paul.

If it's exaggerated well then it'sa major problem stunt.

I would hope the purpose is to create a waterfall that releases the Intel the memo is based on, by my cynism is that it will be a MO the of he said she said with a redacted document that has no source information available.

Taking Schiff or Nunes at their word is not something I am willing to do. They should both be removed as far as I am concerned. Maybe put some adults in that can work better together like in the Senate version.
edit on 2-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I realize is going to be a long hard day for you.

And I've been trying to play nice with everyone lately.

So here you go, a Trump meme:

And a therapy fish:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join