It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
way back in 2013 when the fbi started monitoring carter page because he was passing information on to the Russians... was that when the "deep state" started going after trump???? bless his heart.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Stop the investigation? LOL Trump can stop it anytime he wants and no one can stop him. The FBI works for the Executive Branch. There are only three branches of government not 4 or 5. He is just using the investigation to show the public how crooked the system is and showing them that he is a victim. Then bam! He discloses the truth and drops the evidence in the end and all the public will see that Democrats and Deep State have been lying to them for 2 years straight.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

What corruption?

The only corruption here is clearly from Trump.

His G men and DOJ are the ones doing right. Their ALL republicans.

Trump is just being a partisan hack and trying to avoid the Mueller investigation with this FAKE memo

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Do you know how much evidence u need to wiretap someone? Hearsay and talking to a Russian is not evidence for wiretap. U need hard documents and proof. The memo will expose the collusion between Hilary and the Obama admin concocting documents to spy on another party.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I had a poodle as a small child. Name was Teddybear because I was too young to ask if it was a stuffed animal when he was first shown to me. Poodles are rather brainless, nervous and wet all over everything. I know poodles and that Pelosi, sir is no...no wait she is a poodle.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

he was passing information to the russians back in 2013, ffs.

and, he gave an anti-american speech in moscow in 2016, why wouldn't his fisa warrent be renewed??

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

go study up on what is required to get a fisa warrant on an american citizen

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

a lot is required - your point?

if someone is passing info and making anti-american speeches - no biggie?? is that what you're implying?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So what in the memo is wrong. Specifics.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What specifically in the memo is wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: shooterbrody

a lot is required - your point?

if someone is passing info and making anti-american speeches - no biggie?? is that what you're implying?

if he is / was a foriegn agent he would have been arrested
if he committed crimes he would have been arrested
as far as i know he is walking freely among us

unless you have evidence otherwise

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

It's about stopping the investigation. It's not about justice. If Nunes was really concerned about a warrant application there were numerous ways he could have gone about it that did not include publicly waving a memo around claiming its a travesty of justice and getting the media involved. But then it wouldn't be a big public display would it? It wouldn't serve trumps purpose.

Oh contraire! It's all about widening the investigation to find the actual criminal behavior. I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Mike Flynn. The bottom of this barrel is filled with Democrats and their political hacks they appointed to serve in key positions in the FBI. Justice will be served when those who abuse their power in office to serve partisan interests are staring at prison walls wondering how Hillary lost the election. They knew that if she were elected they could make this dark cloud go away but then the impossible happened and Trump got the same intelligence Obama had. When Admiral Mike Rogers met with Trump in Trump towers he told him that he was being spied on. The very next day the Trump campaign moved their headquarters elsewhere to avoid being bugged.

People are finally going to go to jail and it's way past time it happened.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

It's about stopping the investigation. It's not about justice. If Nunes was really concerned about a warrant application there were numerous ways he could have gone about it that did not include publicly waving a memo around claiming its a travesty of justice and getting the media involved. But then it wouldn't be a big public display would it? It wouldn't serve trumps purpose.

Um, I've got bad news for you friendo, the only people possibly going to jail are Flynn, Page, Manafort, Jared Kushner or of course the least likely, Trump.

I suppose you and the conspiracy theory pundits here are going to go apoplectic when you can't find a judge to hear any of these nothingburger cases based on nothingburger accusations...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Um, I've got bad news for you friendo, the only people possibly going to jail are Flynn, Page, Manafort, Jared Kushner or of course the least likely, Trump.

I suppose you and the conspiracy theory pundits here are going to go apoplectic when you can't find a judge to hear any of these nothingburger cases based on nothingburger accusations...

With that kind of foresight, you should get into lottery.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

With that kind of foresight, you should get into lottery.

Haha i know right, unfortunately the Lotto odds are way worse than those I mentioned above...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAH

You're delusional!!!

At this point if the whole Mueller investigation will be shut down shortly. Or Mueller himself will come out and say charges dropped in an effort to save what ever face he has left.

Get over it, the Dems and their lies are done. The more you kick and scream like a two year old trying to deny the truth the more you look foolish.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

HAHAHAHAHAH

You're delusional!!!

At this point if the whole Mueller investigation will be shut down shortly. Or Mueller himself will come out and say charges dropped in an effort to save what ever face he has left.

Get over it, the Dems and their lies are done. The more you kick and scream like a two year old trying to deny the truth the more you look foolish.

I'm not sure if you just blabbing the same thing over and over again is going to make it happen dude, but keep barking up that tree if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

you make me smile. None of this is going to happen next week, it will take some time. But we have time. Hell, as it looks, we have lots and lots of time. Feel free to spread your version of reality, maybe your folks will be crooked enough to make this all go away, if so, congrats.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Never trusting the justice system is putting things very, very mildly. I recon we'd see complete chaos and collapse, and events that make EuroMAIDEN look like a Disney film. Only instead of the forces of corruption/"regime change" heading the chaos, it would be patriots once again taking up arms to defend their nation, Constitution, and of course duly elected President.

Patriots could form a protective human circle around the entire city of DC if needed, to prevent patently unlawful action, uphold the Constitution, defend the legitimate POTUS and of course challenge/deny/fight/win against deep state traitors attempting to subvert said bedrock ideals.

None of that will be necessary though. Rosenstein's worthless ### is as good as gone, as well as the other compromised cultists mentioned in THE MEMO (although several of those piles of human excrement are already gone).

I don't/won't hide my feelings toward these traitors.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It isn't going to make it happen, but he's right. We hold all the cards, including the legitimacy/honesty/reality card.

Fact is, nobody believes these bizarre and impossibly intricate Russian conspiracy theories. Sorry, nobody except for those who stand to benefit immensely by these totally unproven/unsupported allegations. There is zero credible evidence to justify even an investigation.

We're tired of hearing it. Tired of hearing about Russians this, Russians that, KOMPROMAT, KGB, blah blah blah. Evidence, or it didn't happen

That's what I figured.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join