It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just accused the FBI & DOJ of Politicising their institutions, hinting at memo contents?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The tweet speaks for itself - it reminds me of when he tweeted about Obama wiretapping his residence.

For sure, this is a hint of things to come vis-a-vis all things 'memo'. Some here, including myself, have intimated that such nefarious activity is afoot in the hallowed halls of swampland!!

Anyway, twitter is about to explode again, thanks to Trumps treet, this should be good - especially the allegation that the alfabet agencies were/are stacking the deck in the Democrats favour....

Comey rips 'weasels and liars,' invokes Joe McCarthy in Twitter rant

edit on 2/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All I can say is I hope the memo is sourced and proven correct BEFORE it's release. If the left is able to backtrack on any of it, they will make it out to be all lies. (remember, rules are vastly different on the left.)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The FBI has already said that there are no inaccuracies in the memo.

You can tell by how the Dems are foaming at the mouth to stop it that it is true. If it was false they would have no problem with letting the Republicans make a fool out of themselves to eventually be discredited.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

That quote from Bongino is interesting.
It implies that the memo will personally implicate Obama in this mess.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
One more smoke screen.
Govt coups.
Secret societies.
Messed up memos.
Seems like a whole lot of effort to stop the investigation.
Seems like it's not going to stop it.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If you watch the MSM this morning, you would think it's already been proven a fake. They have their marching orders.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
One more smoke screen.
Govt coups.
Secret societies.
Messed up memos.

what if, this isn't about stopping the investigation at all, but it's about justice? Is Justice something you are against? Do you not want the truth to come out, or do you just want the truth that makes you look and feel good?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Only Fox is making that claim. Everywhere else the bureau's grave concerns are cited. Grave concerns ....about accuracy.

www.npr.org...

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree.
It DOES seem like a whole lot of effort to stop the investigation. The investigation of the DOJ, FBI and Dems that is.
And there does seem to now be evidence of an attempted coup and secret societies conspiring against our legally elected president. Scary stuff.
And the Dems ARE trying to smoke screen the whole thing.

I see that nothing has changed around here.

+12 more 
link   
Trump's on a roll - the memo is nigh.......

link   
Oh come on, even if you're the biggest Trump fan in the world, how can anybody else be guilty of politicising this memo other than Trump and senior Republicans?

If not for them we wouldn't even know this memo existed.

They've been using this memo since day one to try and discredit the entire FBI and the judicial process.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Not fake but even the WH is concerned that it's not the slam dunk they thought it was.
Must have something to do with the evidence required to get a FISA warrant. Hmmmm?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: network dude

All I can say is I hope the memo is sourced and proven correct BEFORE it's release. If the left is able to backtrack on any of it, they will make it out to be all lies. (remember, rules are vastly different on the left.)

Ummm...Network...Dude...you actually think that's going to matter...?

Jesus himself could come down from on high and hand the memo over on a silver platter...and the dems would be all like..."Who the hell invited a waiter"...

It doesn't matter if it were "the whole truth and nothing but the truth"...which it no doubt is...and the dems would only flail and moan that it wasn't...their...version...

YouSir

link   
I'll say it before it happens, if the memo could verify only one thing, I hope it's about the wire tapping. If only to make one guy, that one guy, look as dumb as I believe him to be.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Not fake but even the WH is concerned that it's not the slam dunk they thought it was.
Must have something to do with the evidence required to get a FISA warrant. Hmmmm?

Oh, so you have seen the memo? If you haven't then what the F are you talking about?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

One more smoke screen.
Govt coups.
Secret societies.
Messed up memos.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Comey also had a recent tweet. I don’t think there will be too many James Comey streets when it is all said and done.

All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.

Source

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's about stopping the investigation. It's not about justice. If Nunes was really concerned about a warrant application there were numerous ways he could have gone about it that did not include publicly waving a memo around claiming its a travesty of justice and getting the media involved. But then it wouldn't be a big public display would it? It wouldn't serve trumps purpose.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

If not for them we wouldn't even know this memo existed.

And some seem to be just fine with that.
Funny how that's worked out, huh? Dems did their best to bury it and since they failed at that, they tried to call it all lies.
Didn't take them long to "leak" that Trump dossier though did it?

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Awwww
looks just like my Nikita. He was a sweet sweet dog and everybody was afraid of him because he looked...like that. a kid asked me once. "Is that a wolf?" I told him yes and he backed away.
he was great with people...hated any other animal. I caught him once he had a cat by the head. Another time he stole a dead bird away from a hawk. Yeah he was brave too or stupid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join