It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type Illuminati backwards into Google.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Its been around for a while. Apologies if posted before. Type Illuminati backwards and the first site i got was the Australian National Security site (which is a gov.au site) and the National Security site in the USA. I am curious what other countries get when this is done. Apparently it was a hoax and a guy is claiming responsibility for doing this but why wasnt this in the media or this guy punished? It actually says the person who is claiming to have done this on you tube.
Why and how could you create a link liket this using government websites and get away with it? I would imagine it would be difficult to do. Im in Australia and got the Australian national security site first. Can someone post that is not from USA or Australia and tell us what they get. If some guy did do this in USA it apears its also been done in Australia.

edit on 2 2 2018 by Donnak1 because: Errors

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
From Canada and it went to NSA.gov.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Donnak1

A joke brought to you by John Fenley, Utah. snopes

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Ok thanks !

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I'm in the US and get this in the search results.

www.nsa.gov...

link   
Oh John from Utah! funny guy hehehe

link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah i did see that but why has he so blatantly got away with it??

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Did he do this to the Australian site also?
Maybe the Australian site is linked to the American site??

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Wasn't there a specific site with that name at some point? Another joke, of course. Somebody on ATS drew attention to it. It might have been one of those sites that just shows a countdown clock.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

"So now we can say for sure that itanimulli.com is a hoax because all government websites are hosted on private servers with IP’s registered on closed DNS servers, and godaddy is clearly a public domain name registrar.

Yet, after all that has been said it is still strange that the NSA still allows the link to their site after all these years."

Found this quote when looking up John Fenley RE: the hoax.
Sounds a little patronizing to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I figured it would of been discussed on ATS in the past but i still think the whole thing is strange. Has sny one ever done anything like this before? Why is is still linked? Why is it linked to an Aussie site? Why did he get away with it? Hmmm!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Donnak1

Ok thanks !

No problem because I am having an insomnia episode and have free time. By the way, I used Firefox not Google, so I wonder if the joke uses all browsers.
edit on 02CST03America/Chicago05330328 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

I figured it would of been discussed on ATS in the past but i still think the whole thing is strange. Has sny one ever done anything like this before? Why is is still linked? Why is it linked to an Aussie site? Why did he get away with it? Hmmm!

Its the NSA. They probably have more important things to do (you'd hope) then remove a link from a google search. Pretty sure if they were concerned it would be gone.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

While i was there i looked at the Australian National Security site and noticed our terror threat in Australia is PROBABLE??

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

He got away with it because it's not illegal. All he did was register the domain name itanimulli.com and redirect hits to nsa.gov. I'm not giving him traffic, but I would imagine he just returns a push page (a header only with directions to go to another site). No hacking of government sites, no false advertising (he didn't advertise anything), so nothing illegal.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Wel that must be the same for the Aussie site too.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Just makes me think anyone coukd link anyword on a google search to an important government website.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Clearly associated with the Utah Data Center.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Just makes me think anyone coukd link anyword on a google search to an important government website.

Yes, just imagine what better word link jokes could be had. lol

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Link your business sites to "funny cat videos"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join