It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Sen. Ron Johnson Demands E-mails and Text Msgs of CLINTON-OBAMA-COMEY-McCABE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well Im hopeing we clean house but seeing is beleiveing. D.C. has been dirty for quite some time and the smell coming out of there is really starting to stink.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions the garden gnome?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

i stated in an earlier thread that sessions was likely going to have to call on agencies other than fbi to investigate fbi to weed out corrupt employees.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

i stated in an earlier thread that sessions was likely going to have to call on agencies other than fbi to investigate fbi to weed out corrupt employees.

So I guess you think all the 3 letters are separate entities. Which agency do you see going up against their bros in Law enforcement. Congress ain't gonna do squat because the 3 letters have dirt on all of them. The military won't do it because they are joined at the hip with 3 letters.

That's why they are the guys [neocons] behind the curtain. The know they are in control and don't need to swagger and lie to enhance their status; like some people we know. Here, want some more covfefe?

This ain't Mayberry RFD. This is behind the scenes institutionalized, filth and corruption. There's also a negative side!

I guess you haven't read ATS member, Jim Marrs [RIP] "The Fourth Reich"

edit on 2-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Well Im hopeing we clean house but seeing is beleiveing. D.C. has been dirty for quite some time and the smell coming out of there is really starting to stink.

Need TWO special prosecuters and 500 staff.

The ball is in SESSIONS court now!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Trump is not required to give his tax returns, however if there had been a problem with them someone would have already leaked it. FYI Trump does not do his own taxes and large companies have an IRS person in their office at all times to watch over things.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Isn't this abuse and corruption of the FISA court and process, ACTUAL evidence to get LEGITIMATE court warrants and/or FISA warrants into everyone involved? Then possibly more actors are found, turning into more warrants and investigations?

-Tone

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Need TWO special prosecuters and 500 staff.

The ball is in SESSIONS court now!

I was thinking earlier after the memo release that in order to get anything done Sessions may have to go. May need to start over in that department. I don't think Sessions knows what a ball is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join