It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Sen. Ron Johnson Demands E-mails and Text Msgs of CLINTON-OBAMA-COMEY-McCABE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Its almost like a "Higher Power" is arriving to inspect our government for malfeasance and evil...

The "higher power" has never abandoned America. But a good scare sharpens our awareness, and makes America even greater after each recovery.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There is a little bombshell in this letter.

Notes from the FBI’s interview with Secretary Clinton confirm that she emailed President Obama from Russia.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

So could this be why Obama tried to hush up the "Russian Interference"
until he was out of office?

What are the odds that The Russians got a hold of Hillary's unsecured
emails to Obama's unsecured email?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I am sure that none of these people were ever intending to hide anything.
For crying out loud!

They even went so far to buy burner phones to help comply with record keeping
issues, and discovery!

Many IDIOTS in the Mainstream Media (from CEO's down to the dimwitted on-camera experts), will be forced BY COURT ORDER to admit that they INTENTIONALLY lied, mislead, and omitted crucial information, from the public.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hillary was wanton in ignoring the law. Being in Russia on an Anti-USA meeting is nothing, compared to the Clinton body-count. With that January 2018 "suicide" in Haiti, that ANON referred to, I think its up to 68?

link   

Its almost like a "Higher Power" is arriving to inspect our government for malfeasance and evil...

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There is a little bombshell in this letter.

Notes from the FBI’s interview with Secretary Clinton confirm that she emailed President Obama from Russia.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

So could this be why Obama tried to hush up the "Russian Interference"
until he was out of office?

What are the odds that The Russians got a hold of Hillary's unsecured
emails to Obama's unsecured email?

No such thing as 'little bombshell'

Everything is YUUUUUGE!!!

Yuge!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would like to know if anyone thinks that this memo will lead to arrests?

I don't know, but some people in the government want the citizens to see it, and some in government don't.
If it does not lead to arrests, then we will be able to see that republicans and democrats are more interested in putting on an act to fool the people.

If it does lead to arrests then we will witness a coup in the process, which would be traitorous to the nature of America.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
House Intel Members interviewed on Fox say there are 4 separate explosive revelations in the memo besides what's been leaked so far.

The memo apparently connects the dots between all the conspirators and may lead right to the top. Obama! They used the words "earthshaking".

This is a bit exciting, seeing this all come to light finally. ATS members connected the dots over a year ago and the conspiracy has been proven to be fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
House Intel Members interviewed on Fox say there are 4 separate explosive revelations in the memo besides what's been leaked so far.

The memo apparently connects the dots between all the conspirators and may lead right to the top. Obama! They used the words "earthshaking".

This is a bit exciting, seeing this all come to light finally. ATS members connected the dots over a year ago and the conspiracy has been proven to be fact.

Considering the Obama admin was historically transparent, it definitely is earthshaking.

Cant wait to see the most transparent admin actually become transparent.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
High Treason is afoot and we're working to root out the Swamp Rats...this is one reason Gitmo is to remain open. Free Cuban Vacations for all who circumvented the U.S. Constitution. #whiterabbit

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

That's right. Why build a new prison when we already have one up and running in Cuba. Getting these traitors to the U.S. off of our soil makes perfect sense. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The memo itself won`t send anyone to prison but it will create enough circumstantial evidence to launch many investigations.

The democrats went full retard when they went all in on the trump-Russian-influence thing, both sides have always had a lot to hide but they had a truce to not throw each other under the bus.

the democrats broke that truce when Hillary lost and they started the trump-Russia-influence thing. I don`t believe there was any trump-Russian-influence and I don`t believe that the democrats believe it either. They were just butt hurt that trump won so they lashed out with investigations and fake evidence,now both sides are in a war to expose the other`s crimes.
The democrats miscalculated when they thought that trump would sit back and wait,like a typical career politician, for their bogus investigations and fake evidence to go nowhere.Trump isn`t a politician so the same old political games don`t work on him. The democrats started a bogus investigation, which they knew wasn`t going to amount to anything, to smear trumps name but what they didn`t count on was that trump would hit back by investigating them because trump knows that all politicians are dirty.

The bright side of all this is that the crooks in Washington have started to eat each other and are throwing each other under the bus.
isn`t this what we have all wanted for a long time? I don`t care how it gets done I`m just happy that it`s finally getting done.I don`t care who gets taken down whether they have an D or an R in front their name if they are a crook and they get caught ,I`m happy.

We the people never had a hope of doing this on our own,but now that they have turned on each other and are eating their own in Washington we the people should be encouraging it and supporting it.

(post by Gothmog removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Remember this one?

She nailed it 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

interesting postulation

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I would like to know if anyone thinks that this memo will lead to arrests?

I don't know, but some people in the government want the citizens to see it, and some in government don't.
If it does not lead to arrests, then we will be able to see that republicans and democrats are more interested in putting on an act to fool the people.

If it does lead to arrests then we will witness a coup in the process, which would be traitorous to the nature of America.

If this memo leads to arrests it kind of flies in the face of what's supposed to be in the memo...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I wasn't following politics very closely before Obama. Wasn't Michelle Bachman a "rising star" a few years ago?

edit on 2/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm ready for ALL of the dirty laundry to be hung out on the line to dry.

And that includes all of Trumps emails, IRS tax returns, and communications during the campaign.

The based-on-lies-and-politically-driven-BS FISA on Trump almost certainly already obtained all of that. Since Mueller has to date achieved nothing of substance, we can only conclude those documents showed nothing illegal.

That's why he/they are going after BS "crimes" anywhere they can find them.

Like thought crimes and OMG! he/she said this!!

Without actual actions or crimes committed.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yah about 10 years ago, but she kind of fell out of the spotlight with most of the tea party after the rinos co-opted the movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join