It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

answers that ~'Ring of Truth'~ for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
And you posted something about the 3rd eye which isn't Biblical. So I still ask the question what makes this right and the Bible wrong?

Well........I have not made such a statement about the bible, so I am not even going to attempt to answer the question as it seams directed at others and NOT me. I never made a sweeping statement the bible is wrong and this is right. I said the coralations between them are AMAZING. This Terra site is explaining things that leave BIG questions in MY mind concerning the bible. I am finding that THROUGH the Terra information the bible is holding MORE creadence for me.
Yes I did speak about the vibrations I am getting while reading the Terra site, and made mention of my 3rd eye. I am getting much tingleing in that area, as well as knumb feelings. Its happeneing to me YES....and thats all I make mention of. The bible ALSO never makes any mention of the human Chakra system, the power points inherant in ALL human bodies. Does this mean, that to you they DONT exist?
Now it seams to me, your of the mind that if ANYTHING is not mentioned in the bible then it can't be true. Well....SHOW me where in the bible it says dinosaurs were on THIS planet, when acording to archiological record they OBVIOUSLY did....?

I cant BELIEVE that 'Truth' would ONLY come from one source......I think bits of truth can be found in MANY sources. The bible says that Jesus himself said "the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you"....and if THAT is true , then EACH individual has the ability to connect to the source, and descern truth whereever it can be found IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yes, others are reading - give us time to read and digest.

and Yes, to read at other similar sources that have the
information supposedly plagarized.

If it Rings of truth, will my fillings start to loosen ???

Thanks for starting an interesting thread - maybe others will share
similar sites.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From what I know, and what has been said by others on THIS thread, the information of this type is generally known as Pleadian channelings. Information under this banner has been pouring out of people on planet Earth for while now. I was reading 'The Starseed Transmissions' I think back in the 80's. Since that time, much more info has come via channeling. Concerning our state of Spiritual Awareness and planetary concerns. Some sounds like a repeat, some sounds new......the same theme can be found throughout the Pleadian channeled information.
Barbra Marciniak's books were very good........but I had to buy them. The messages on the operation terra site are free! It's there for the reading of anyone interested.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi there people.
Newbie here, 1st posting. I was a member of the OT forum from Oct 02 to a few days ago. I have been removed from the forums without notice.

I'm very familiar with the messages, but unfortunately not (according to the leaders of the group) going to Terra. Ho Hum...

The Heavenly Hosts themselves have made clear to the channeler, Lyara that I'm not welcome on the forums, due to my being a "soul fragment" from a supernova that has expired along with the rest of my race.

I've been told that I will not be able to ascend into "4D" but will have to die & incarnate, although the next timeline I find myself on will be another Terra-like world but definitely not THE holy planet. Ah well, next best...

Interested in any responses.
AA

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have not joined any of the sites forums......or gotten any 'readings' or meetings.
So you were involved with these folks? Sounds like you had had a curious experiance.....wanna share more?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariel Arkenax
I've been told that I will not be able to ascend into "4D" but will have to die & incarnate, although the next timeline I find myself on will be another Terra-like world but definitely not THE holy planet. Ah well, next best...

Interested in any responses.
AA

Maybe if you buy a book or T shirt they'll let you. Seriously, operation terra does not contain truth. I hope you don't listen to there lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join