It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

answers that ~'Ring of Truth'~ for me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In my years of meditation, reading and seeking, I've come into some 'ideas' that are very HARD to explain. They encompass belief in 'The Great Creative Spirit' or God, as well in belief of extra terrestrials.
I have a small group of friends that also are believing in such a TAKE on the reality of such beliefs.
One of my close friends, who works as a counseller for addict teenagers, sent me a site to peruse. I have found myself shaking and crying going over the messages on this certain site. I have sent the site link to those I think will apprecaite this information.
The 'messages' go into detail about the nature of good and evil, Aliens, Creation as we see it from our perspective here on our tiny planet. They cover the nature of free will and personal choices. These 'messages' are very reminiscent of information to be found in the Keys of Enoch, wich also rings of Truth for me.
I want to share the link to any who are seeking ANSWERS, and I think that would mean just about ALL of us on ATS. Putting it up as a link gives us all the power of CHOICE to seek or not to seek. I recomend the reading though, as I personally found this site to be so comforting with the information they convey, I am now more able to LET GO and LET GOD......and be calm in face face of HOW things are playing out on the world stage, allowing for every possibility.

www.operationterra.com

I hope to start a discourse here, on the information provided in this link.....once at the site, please refer to the message pages, wich are to be read sequentially with information building upon itself.
Enjoy! Maybe here, you to can find ANSWERS to that wich you seek......

TRG

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
FYI..the first person that I sent this link to was Kangaxx...........this seams to encompass his belief system in a MORE elequent form of wording, and the link is in English......If what Kangaxx was saying interested you on ANY levell I recommend the link above.
All in the spirit of ~DENY IGNORANCE~

Im not thinking this IS a conspiracy though......
I just think it a very interesting concept. Worthwhile to read and consider. It COULD very well however 'ring' of truth for you as it does for me.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've read operation terra about two months ago and I really really liked it! Everybody should read it, it makes us think alot about our spiritual life and the connection with aliens....

most people would not take operation terra seriously as it is very very intense and religious endoctrinated ones would never want to beleive in it..but for me, it makes a lot of sens.

River, I am a lot like you...I search for the truth with meditation and the fact that we both have read operation terra is probably not a coincidence

ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks Emiliaxxxxx for you solidarity and words of kindness! I to have noticed are many similar beliefs!

www.operationterra.com

This information, ALSO includes answers about past lives, and the NATURE of the SOUL........... It delves into quantum physics and the nature of the material world as we see it. It completely covers Earth Changes as well.....

This information is ringing TRUE for me, with all that I have read from Deepok Chopra, Wayne Dyer and Carl Sagan..........

If YOU have ever been a seeker of answers and truth, seriously read the information provided on this site!
Then lets talk about it right here, what do YOU think?

[edit on 15-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
nobody beyond Amelia and me? NOONE? hmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
nobody beyond Amelia and me? NOONE? hmmmmmmmm

i'm only going to say that i will endeavor to read the 'free' stuff
and i only did a quick scan over the offerings but my priority ranking
gave it a 3rd in line, look-see
theres a myth content site and a religious antiquities site that rank 1 & 2...

then after a primary look-see....i'm certain that i will not participate in their forums at $10.oo month fee...
(they consider fair & nominal $ via PayPal to the ForumServer, 3rd party!)

don't ya know....
Lotsa people got invites to join Peoples Temple, creating a New Edenic Society there in the Jungle...& most likely die in a rain-forest- like i'd just wander off when i'm aged and let the Jaguars 'recycle' me- - but, my time is not yet or now...but youall go have a good time.
Then in Scottsdale AZ, i always gravitated with the advant-guard, priestesses, schizos, et al....well, i swear i ran into a couple of those Heavens Gate believers...but i told em i didn't do the PCs or www or new age... as i was into the primitive shamanism and goddess realms, but youse guys have fun (that was ~'95 or ?)

PS; Theres a site that deals with Terra -v- Tarra that duality / polarity spiel (i.e. Terra is peace, unity, etc VS. the Tarra which is conflict etc)

this being the year of wood & the Rooster...in the Chinese Cycles, be careful theRiverGoddess

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The “Messages From the Hosts of Heaven” at the Operation Terra website are a glaring plagiarism. They are nearly identical in substance to the channeled messages of the Cassiopaeans and the Pleiadians, which were to the Nineties what the Seth books (Jane Roberts) were to the Seventies: entirely new information that vastly expanded our awareness of reality. The person(s) behind this new sham even use(s) the same vocabulary of the sources that have been so clumsily raided: “density” (meaning “plane of reality”), “dimension”, “service to self”, “service to others”, etc. Furtheremore, they are an intolerably dry, boring, watered-down version of the original information. You made me squander nearly 2 hours of my time going over the messages until I realized what was going on.

There are a few inconsistencies that reveal the trickery, of which I will give just 2 examples:

1) In the phrase “a ’quantum moment’, a gigantic leap”, the trickster(s) make(s) the very common mistake of supposing that a “quantum leap” is a huge one, whereas in physics such a leap is a teeny weeny one. No suprahuman, 6th-density entity would have incurred in such an obvious misuse of a scientific term.

2) The new Earth will supposedly be of the 4th Density, that is to say, ethereal or immaterial, yet the messages point out that life there will include eating, “making love”, and bearing children. This is a gross contradiction, unless the explanation is so muddled that I failed to understand it, and the future lifestyle will be like living simultaneously on 2 levels of reality. Either way, the previous mistake is enough by itself to convince the reader that something is terribly awry.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only thing I want to say is:

*IF* You're meditating for any reason other than to just meditate you are doing it for the wrong reasons... meditation isn't about what you recieve at the end, it's simply about doing it. Please take this seriously, especially if you wish to "further" yourself spiritually.

One cannot find their glasses when they require their glasses to see.

You cannot find God, when you need God to see God.

You cannot find enlightenment when you need enlightenment to know enlightenment.

----

Now that I've read a fair amount of the sites contents I'm noticing that it is merely preperation for the following year (2006) when Jesus and religeon as a whole will be attacked, especially with films such as "The Beast" being released coincidentally on 6-6-06... but by any means they are only repeating what is common knowledge among those who are familiar with Jesus, the only difference is they are detailing the work he's already done... explaining it in a way most people will understand, mostly everything I've read so far is just a different picture of what Jesus has already said. Except Jesus explains how to deal with people who "sing a different song"

[edit on 16/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well....all the information on the site is FREE and downloadable, with or without the color graphics......They only want a fee if your going to be in the posting forums.

So don't mislead people by making it sound like they are TRYING to sell something, when clearly they are not.

Yes...the info is similar to alot of Pleadian 'channelings' that I read in the 90's......but this information is worth reading non the less.

This is so right on the button for the way that I view the universe, and the WHY, WHERE, HOW that I see things from a Spiritual standpoint, that it rings true for me.

They are NOT asking for money, or having you join a group, or BECOME one of THEM in anyway. Its NOT a club, or a new fangled religion. They just have information for anyone who has interest in seeking knowledge.
I think the advise they have of ~letting go~, and allowing ~ALL~ things is vital to mankind when we see so much ME against THEM attitude nowdays. Hence my desire to share with you all here.

This IS the very type of thing MANY abductees have been saying, and who is to say that its not correct?
Seams MORE plausible than the biblical stories I have been told I should embrace, at least to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They are repeating everything they have read in the channellings I have mentioned, and they are not including a single idea of their own, and then they claim that they have received the information from the Beyond. It is they who are misleading everybody. Either you fell for it or you are a member of this group of dishonest individuals. All of a sudden I'm not so sure about that joyful out-of-body experience you describe elsewhere, when someone pulled you out and you found yourself going outside through the walls and staring up at the starry sky. (In my case, I found myself up against the ceiling, in a corner, looking down at myself as I lay sleeping on my bed. It was spontaneous and it never happened again, nor would I want it to happen again. I was worried about my own feelings and thoughts getting out of control and so I rushed back into the body and woke up...for your information.)

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
oh well.....I'm not here to CONVINCE anybody of anything. I am just a member sharing information and experiances. My OOBE experiances CAME to me from THIS site lol...as stated in that thread.

I just came to this operation terra site a couple weeks ago, and am enjoying it. hence my desire to share information.

I am interested in looking into the stuff you mentioned, as your claiming its about the same as the terra site.
I bet I will enjoy that as well.

It is fine for me to find truth is such information........just as it is fine for others who find truth in Catholisism, or Mormonism. Diversity of belief is ALLOWED in my train of thought. Each individual has a path to follow, and I am just following mine, as I am sure you are yours. This is ALL GOOD in my way of thinking, and I am seeking out answers in every place I can find it.

The ideas put forth from the Operation Terra site clearly states it will not resonate with everybody.
I think that is TRUE for any idea, be it the Ammish way of life, or the path the Jewish people choose. I search for a truth that resonates for ME, in all ideas. That is my choice, and my path.... I believe it takes ALL kinds, to have a harmonious and diverse human population, and that inclueds the followers of David Ikke

[edit on 17-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A wonderful reply. It indicates you are being honest. It shows that you were led astray out of sheer lack of experience. OF COURSE their message rings true, but that’s because they craftily snatched it from one of the few authentic sources of channeled messages. Many, many people have been doing this for more than a decade now. Please visit the Cassiopaeans’ website and see for yourself. A web search for “cassiopaeans” will take you to their doorstep. The medium (now they say “channel”) is called Laura Knight.

Also do one for “pleiadians”, whose best-known medium is Barbara Marciniak. Her first book, Bringers of the Dawn, is freely available on the Net. Beware of a “contactee” called Billy Meier, who has been faking UFO photographs and has no credibility among the discerning investigators. He claims to be a channel for the Pleiadians, and apparently, in order to confound his critics, who realize what he’s up to, he now calls them the “Plejarans”, as though there existed a constellation called Plejara. The Pleiades are a tiny patch of stars near the Taurus constellation, and the Japanese have always called them “Subaru“. That’s why the Subaru auto company has a logotype with six stars on it.

I’m not asking you to just believe all of this, and you HAD BETTER not, because you seem to be a guileless soul, easily hoodwinked, and you don’t know who I might be and what my intentions are. Simply read thoroughly those two sources, and then make up your mind.

The C’s and the P’s, as they’re called, started to warn everybody about the evil nature of the ETs that have been messing around with us for thousands of years. They are STS. STO ETs NEVER intervene because they avoid treading on our free will. They offer their help quietly, behind the scenes. That is why one should be wary of people that are going around saying that ETs are all “fine races” and will presently make their public appearance and save us from our own reckless selves.

That avatar, by the way, is the prettiest one I have ever seen. Excuse me for being so harsh on you. That phony website was really scaring me!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'll look over it, but I did notice the "phone consultations" for money...it sorta lost me right there!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have read the Barbra Marciniak stuff...'Bringers of the dawn' and 'EARTH'......and think its great information.

I am thinking that if INDEED these people are channeling 'others from beyond' WHY would the 'others' deem only one person is to recieve such information? I would tend to think anyone who was of the proper vibration would recieve such information. Just because it SOUNDS alot like something you heard before, how does that invalidate the information being provided?

I am of a mind that if this information is as VITAL as they are claiming... it WOULD of course be coming through as MANY differant channells as possible. Maybe that is WHY this information seams to be repeated.......
At least that is my take on it.
I am still reading this site, and it IS 'chimeing' all my bells. I am nearing the end of the 2nd part of the 'messages' and it has not cost me one red cent.
It is ALOT of information however, and it is taking me DAYS to read through it.....and I plan to reserve my full opinion untill I am done with all of it.
I have downloaded it, and printed it so I do not HAVE to sit at the computor to read it. I can comfortably read in my favorite chair.
It cost NOTHING to read the information or download it. Only my personal price of paper and ink.

I also believe that currant 'Channells' should be given as much validity as the 'Channells' of yore, who wrote the Bible.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I've read operation terra about two months ago and I really really liked it! Everybody should read it, it makes us think alot about our spiritual life and the connection with aliens....

I am not at all trying to sound snotty, this is a serious question.

The Bible came from a higher dimensional being(God) who inspired men to write it. It deals with life, death, people, God, angels the earth etc. It also comes in book form for people to read. Then you say it has to be fake and untrue.

Now we have other higher dimensional beings who are inspiring a person to write a book about, people, life, death the earth etc. Now this one is true.

That doesn't make sense. Explain?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

I am not at all trying to sound snotty, this is a serious question.

The Bible came from a higher dimensional being(God) who inspired men to write it. It deals with life, death, people, God, angels the earth etc. It also comes in book form for people to read. Then you say it has to be fake and untrue.

Now we have other higher dimensional beings who are inspiring a person to write a book about, people, life, death the earth etc. Now this one is true.

That doesn't make sense. Explain?

Well.........
I have closely read every post on this thread, and find none making any claims as to the bible being untrue
I also find NOONE claiming currant channellings are MORE true than the bible......I wonder if you really MEANT to post this on THIS thread?

Also...the information on the OperationTerra site is ALSO claimed to be coming from a higher dimentional being (Hosts of Heaven) so in what way would this actually differ from ANY previous so called 'GREAT' spiritual writtings that ALSO claim to come from higher Spiritual beings???
I am just not seeing your point I guess. I think in my inability to understand your question, I really can not answer you as clearly as I would like to.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I agree with Rivergoddess......it would seem that the 'truth' would come to us from several sources, for surely the truth would be known by more than one source.

I even see some similarities between the 'messages' from the terra site and parts of Revelations....
I also see some similarities to the gnostic Apocrypha of John, which I was reading recently.

I would also be interested in checking out the sources mentioned by Macrento.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

I even see some similarities between the 'messages' from the terra site and parts of Revelations....
I also see some similarities to the gnostic Apocrypha of John,

The similarities between this information and ~THE KEYS OF ENOCH~ are just astounding!

They are saying if you fall into the small catagory of people who with jibe with this information, you will actually FEEL it. I must say as I have been reading this stuff, I am getting all kinds of VIBES and TINGLES and KNUMBNESS........my head will tingle in a ring around it like I have on some electric 'hat'.....and the area of my 3rd eye is all a buzz!
If this was ALL just a bunch of hooey, I do not think I would be PHYSICALLY responding in such a manner. My body ONLY responds in this way to deep meditation.......or when coming across TRUTH, as it stands for me. Keep in mind that what is TRUE for one, may not be TRUE for another, as we all have our own path.
www.operationterra.com

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You can create those feelings anytime.. if you can make yourself believe in it wholly enough.. Devout Reason is a powerful force.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
]

Well.........
I have closely read every post on this thread, and find none making any claims as to the bible being untrue
I also find NOONE claiming currant channellings are MORE true than the bible

My question comes from what I see people post on other religious threads. They simply excuse the Bible away but are willing to embrace other "ways" concerning God. Not that I'm picking on anyone but what I get from the posts of Amelia is she doesn't believe the Bible but this makes sense. And you posted something about the 3rd eye which isn't Biblical. So I still ask the question what makes this right and the Bible wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join