It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Strzok Texts Reveal Massive Top Level Conspiracy To Evade Security & Monitering

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

For fraternizing with a coworker and using the company phone for personal business. That is about the limit of wrongdoing here. They may have fantasized about taking Trump down, but what are two low level cops going to do against a billionaire backed by Congress?

Your forgetting about The Insurance Policy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: burntheships

Think it ended because her husband found out about the afair. Judging from her text she wanted to put it behind her and didn't want further contact. So after months she developed a conscience which I find unlikely. Or her husband made threats if she didn't break it off he was going to the FBI.

Well I am sure her husband was less than pleased. Are they still married?

I think the two broke up when Comey was fired. Kind of like games up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MrPlow

No, I mean that Strzok who took the investigation so he could "fix" it.

If he did nothing wrong, why was he demoted to HR?

For fraternizing with a coworker and using the company phone for personal business. That is about the limit of wrongdoing here. They may have fantasized about taking Trump down, but what are two low level cops going to do against a billionaire backed by Congress?

What if the "low level cop" is the senior counter-intel agent at the bureau leading the Hillary investigation, the FBI investigation into "Russian Collusion", and also key in the Mueller investigation..? Is he still a low level cop?

Way to try to soft peddle this to people who aren't paying attention, because your posting certainly isn't for the benefit of anyone who has a clue.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

These two did much more than fraternize. They conspired to provide false intelligence as well as seek means to subvert a security protocol with passing intelligence. Both are not only fireable offenses but imprisonable ones as well.

You're attempting to downplay something but for what reason?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aces8

These two did much more than fraternize. They conspired to provide false intelligence as well as seek means to subvert a security protocol with passing intelligence. Both are not only fireable offenses but imprisonable ones as well.

Where did they actually conspire? All I see is venting, including dissing HRC. Way to exaggerate idle chatter.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aces8

Where did they actually conspire? All I see is venting, including dissing HRC. Way to exaggerate idle chatter.

You're unknowing of the facts based upon the recovery of the missing text messages between Strzok and Page. Here is but one of many.

After one meeting with “Andy” (McCabe), Strzok told Page an “insurance policy” was needed to keep Trump out of the White House. This in turn led to Strzok influencing Comey's softening of the verbiage relative to the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton. Strzok was doing all he could to ensure HRC stayed in the race. A race she subsequently stole by fixing the nomination from the DNC. But that is another discussion altogether.

AKA...conspiring.

edit on 9-2-2018 by Aces8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected Paige Lavender,HuffPost• January 31, 2018 WASHINGTON ?

FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend chargesl

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost• January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend charges

www.yahoo.com...

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aces8

This in turn led to Strzok influencing Comey's softening of the verbiage relative to the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton.

Do you have a recording of Strzok's meeting with Comey, or is this just more wishful thinking on your part?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yeah we still have that. Good thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

So what did they do? Did they change evidence? Lose some or make some up? Lie in their notes? You make no sense. Just because they hate trump I get that totally but that doesn't change what ever evidence they may have found while on the case for ten minutes when it first began.
What do you think happened with Hillary? All the agents on that case were convinced by these two to make the outcome favorable to Clinton?
Yeah ok. Lol.
edit on 2262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: dragonridr

Think it ended because her husband found out about the afair. Judging from her text she wanted to put it behind her and didn't want further contact. So after months she developed a conscience which I find unlikely. Or her husband made threats if she didn't break it off he was going to the FBI.

Well I am sure her husband was less than pleased. Are they still married?

I think the two broke up when Comey was fired. Kind of like games up.

I think the whole affair thing us just a cover. Where is the proof they were having an affair? Are there any texts that prove they were intimately involved?

That's a good observation about them breaking up or getting caught when Comey was fired. Seems there's more to it than a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join