It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Strzok Texts Reveal Massive Top Level Conspiracy To Evade Security & Monitering

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: burntheships

I don't even know who one should trust in government anymore. If they do another Special Prosecutor then who appoints them? Do you really want the guilty appointing their own? Its a stacked deck and the only to play a straight game is get a new deck. How is that going to come about?

It is hard to imagine, right?

Maybe some kind of citizen's commission or something, where qualified, honest to god pillars of their community types were recommended or something, to investigate this type of thing.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm sick of these government employees who do they think they are?

These people are responsible for enforcing laws that they themselves do not follow.

They will literally destroy you if you dont follow the law to a T.

Time to crack down on our government.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
These people are well paid and they work for us.

How many other "matters" were dealt with like this.

Who needs elections, Congress or a President.

We have these two lovers controlling everything.

We need all new leadership in the FBI.

People butts should be indicted.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ketsuko
...nothing we've seen sounds the least bit lover-like to date, that's a bit of a hard sell, particularly given some of the other things their released texts have said.

I could not agree more with this and have said it myself. They don't talk like they are carrying on an affair.

(And, not to be superficial, but they don't look like they go together.)

I am so suspicious of the claim they are/were having an affair.

I have to say, I'm not buying it either. It reads more like they're pretending to have an affair just in case anyone starts questioning why they're communicating so closely with each other.

Of course, they could simply have been one of those seemingly weird, awkward couples. But I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

...nothing we've seen sounds the least bit lover-like to date, that's a bit of a hard sell, particularly given some of the other things their released texts have said.

I could not agree more with this and have said it myself. They don't talk like they are carrying on an affair.

Maybe a ruse to get around the constant communication. Wasn't there a movie about a couple of spooks pretending to be married. And Storzk is supposed to be a contract (CIA?] FBI worker and the reason so little is known about him.

From the movies to life or visa versa

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So, here we have Page who says she has been informed by upper management
that she should just ignore following the rules because everyone else is breaking
the security regulations! And Strzok..."Hot Damn!" lets break the laws!

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

It's never good to be the odd man out.

There's safety is doing as the majority does.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
All those texts reveal is how two people act when they just start dating.

Embarrassing? Yes. But only in a human (we've all done it) way.

Politically significant? Nah.

I have a piece of ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Once owned by the Clintons and used by Obama and Comey to vacation each year. You interested?

Cause if you believe what you just wrote you for sure need this piece of property. Great ocean view!!

Tick tock... these two are definitely getting locked up.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I have to say, I'm not buying it either. It reads more like they're pretending to have an affair just in case anyone starts questioning why they're communicating so closely with each other.

Of course, they could simply have been one of those seemingly weird, awkward couples. But I don't think so.

Where was it first reported that there was an affair? And why are they always calling Page Strizok's "paramour"? I swear I've never heard that word used so much until recently, almost like it was scripted, like how many journalists described a Clinton speech as "muscular" after they were told to by Clinton spokesperson Philippe Reines.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Maybe a ruse to get around the constant communication.

A ruse to explain why they wanted to hide their communication.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Who needs to create a weird, awkward couple with a coworker when you marry to get that?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The most damning part is not the discussion in itself, but the straight up admission, that the monitoring is an issue.

There it is, clear as day; they want to keep conducting themselves in a manner that cannot stand the light of the day. The monitoring is already an issue.

You know, this makes me think about it another way too.

They both had personal phones, so why were they needing to use
government issued phones to carry on?

They seem to only discuss work issues anyways, why hide that?

Unless they were conspiring, as in a conspiracy to set up and
follow through with The Insurance Policy?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

People laughed and scorned when the president said that the FBI is in tatters.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Is it easier to lock them up while they are government employees or after they are fired and are private citizens?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The most damning part is not the discussion in itself, but the straight up admission, that the monitoring is an issue.

There it is, clear as day; they want to keep conducting themselves in a manner that cannot stand the light of the day. The monitoring is already an issue.

You know, this makes me think about it another way too.

They both had personal phones, so why were they needing to use
government issued phones to carry on?

They seem to only discuss work issues anyways, why hide that?

Unless they were conspiring, as in a conspiracy to set up and
follow through with The Insurance Policy?

Easy. There was never actually a relationship. They were discussing business. The business of treason.

Think about it. We all have seen that chick. Do you want that blowing up your personal phone all night? Then your wife thinks your cheating on her with that hyena. No way anyone was cheating with that. Usually it’s a upgrade not a downgrade.

Yuck

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Maybe a ruse to get around the constant communication.

A ruse to explain why they wanted to hide their communication.

Yes much better said MME

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That detail broke right along with the story about the two of them carrying on inappropriate biased texts. I am guessing it was used to explain why the two of them were communicating with each other so much.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't think I would want to be in their shoes right now.

Somebody has a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh look, another out-of-context text message dripped from the pro-Trump crew. Who was it this time? Oh, it's Senator Ron "Secret Society" Johnson again. His last attempt blew up spectacularly in his face.

Let's take a look at the letter and see what it actually says (Scribd). Here's how the texts are introduced:

Questions also remain about the preservation of FBI records in this matter. In one series of text messages produced to the Committee, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page hint at broader record-retention issues with the FBI's Samsung mobile devices and that FBI employees sought to procure iPhones for their use. Specifically, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok wrote in August 2016:

And here's where the "grand conspiracy theory" false apart. The best part about this? Is that it also blows up another narrative that the Trump crowd tried to rally around — that texts were somehow deliberately deleted by the FBI.

But hey? Who's really keeping track?

As has been reported, the FBI was having issues with Samsung phones relaying texts messages for long term storage. Those issues resulted in a lack of retention for about 1 in 10 FBI-issued devices apparently for months.

Guess what phones weren't having problems? Ding Ding Ding! iPhones. Now read the text in proper context.

So they were having problems with retention with the Samsung phones. Right? Page says she's getting an iPhone. To which Strzok replied, "Oh hot damn. . . We get around our security/monitoring issues?"

What are the issues he's referring to getting around? Problems with the Samsung phones NOT retaining emails.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yup, looks like two operatives that play their role very well. No different than Cia spooks that would play lovers for the Russians during the cold war- hell some of them were actually married.
But these two seem a little off. If they were lovers, you would expect to see something about them flirting/talking about hooking up. For an affair there's usually some pretty randy sexual stuff, and here there's none. More than a little suspicious, to me anyway.

Looks very scripted, and has me worried we've all been duped into a trap so that someone can cover their operations.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If they wanted to be secure they could have run their message and emails through any one of the tor programs and networks.
They didn't, it's almost like they wanted this stuff recorded for later.
Like I said above , it looks scripted.

I guess someone should find out if they had blackberry devices- because we all know who loves those.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join