It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want to Say Thank You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's been my experience that the UFO, paranormal, religious, cryptids, almost all high strangness is more or less interrelated.

Throw in a healthy dose of shaman roots and it gets even more confusing. If there are answers; we are still to primitive to comprehend them.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Agreed, Mr Kev, to that thanks for the local treasures. This place may not have answers, but some excellent questions are generated.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's been my experience that the UFO, paranormal, religious, cryptids, almost all high strangness is more or less interrelated.

Throw in a healthy dose of shaman roots and it gets even more confusing. If there are answers; we are still to primitive to comprehend them.

Indeed.

some exciting hints.

No "answers" yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Agreed, Mr Kev, to that thanks for the local treasures. This place may not have answers, but some excellent questions are generated.

Indeed.

The first step to attaining wisdom, is to realize you are a doofus.

I've spent years as as doofus.

Kev

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Uh-huh. I am devolving into total cluelessness, myself... I am even questioning old Renee's premise with "am I, really?"

Oh, and forgot to mention to include yourself as a local treasure... I (at least think I) missed you terribly, heh.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Uh-huh. I am devolving into total cluelessness, myself... I am even questioning old Renee's premise with "am I, really?"

Oh, and forgot to mention to include yourself as a local treasure... I (at least think I) missed you terribly, heh.

AWWWW.

*hug*

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I would like to add that from the beginning I appreciated your openess to discuss and ask things since that's not an evidence, certainly not towards what you call 'a non scolar'.

Thanks for the many helpful pointers, advice and stimulating putting sense in the 'non-sense'.

For what it's worth, it's been a fun ride so far.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You forgot Ridhya with his fake alien Blue Beam obsession

Im glad you are back around Kev spreading the weird. Make ATS Weird Again! I will just leave with this:

Five friends go camping in the woods. A mysterious light appears in the sky and moves in ways that standard aircraft cannot. The first friend says, "it's an alien craft!" The second says, "it's an angel!" The third says, "it's a government black ops aircraft!" The fourth says, "it's a psychological projection!" The fifth says, "It's a plasma cryptid!"
They are all correct.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Feels bad I'm not in the circle jerk.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
You forgot Ridhya with his fake alien Blue Beam obsession

Im glad you are back around Kev spreading the weird. Make ATS Weird Again! I will just leave with this:

Five friends go camping in the woods. A mysterious light appears in the sky and moves in ways that standard aircraft cannot. The first friend says, "it's an alien craft!" The second says, "it's an angel!" The third says, "it's a government black ops aircraft!" The fourth says, "it's a psychological projection!" The fifth says, "It's a plasma cryptid!"
They are all correct.

I see that you've paid attention! Wonderful!

As for "weird" -- it's always been here with us.. it is in fact US.

We are just getting a slightly better look at it recently, due to
the advance of science.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

A little secret here:

If you want to join the 'circle jerk', do original research or at least come up with
new, creative "delusions" that you are having, then tag them as "thought
experiments" and defend them to the death.

I'm sure that Heisenberg, Einsten, etc. did the same thing.. only they turned
out to be rightish.

Being in the 'circle jerk' isn't necessarily that wonderful anyway.. there's nothing
wrong with taking a good seat and munching on popcorn.

I do that too.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Due to strange circumstances currently unfolding in a couple threads,
I'm scaling back on posting. But I'm still here. Love you all.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words.

<< 1   >>

join