It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters thinks Trump TV appearances warrant a parental advisory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Crazy U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters is warning everybody that Trump is a hazard to the Children !!

She is suggesting a "Parental Advisory" ahead of Trump TV appearances !!

I think a warning should be in place for anything that shows HER.

🎱 Democrats all behind the 8-Ball 🎱

Maxine Waters thinks Trump TV appearances warrant a parental advisory

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) thinks there should be a parental advisory each time President Donald Trump appears on TV.

The Democratic congresswoman's latest statement on the Republican commander in chief came in the middle of her response to Trump's State of the Union address, which aired Wednesday on BET.

"This president with his vulgarity and his disrespect for women and people of color is a terrible role model for our children," Waters said. "Whenever he appears on TV there should be a disclaimer that says 'This may be may not be acceptable for children."

πŸ™… πŸŽƒ

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maxine Waters was supposed to deliver the African-American view of President Trump's State of the Union Address. She was a no-show on BET Network on Tuesday night.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I still have yet to see a single piece of evidence related to his alleged "disrespect of people of color" that only the establishment left spokespeople seem to be witnessing.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Only people of color with a defeatist attitude and The Pimps like Sharpton who take advantage of them make those claims.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I still have yet to see a single piece of evidence related to his alleged "disrespect of people of color" that only the establishment left spokespeople seem to be witnessing.

That's because there isn't any evidence.

Just cheap talk and desperate psychotic reactions.

/πŸ€‘/

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

To quote Fred Sanford: β€œStick her face in some dough and make gorilla cookies.”

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She makes Liz Warren look rational.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Maxine's TV appearances should have a ticker tape reminder to have yourself checked for dementia.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maxine Waters needs parental controls on whatever is left of her brain. A mute button would come in handy as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Need an advisory before her for the sad realities of Alzheimers, Dementia, and eating crow

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why?,maybe because he schooled the Democrats,liberals want their bunch dumb and lazy,not listening to speeches regarding taxpayers that work and pay bills,liberals want everyone to care for their pathetic selves

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
IT DOES!!

I advise my kids to sit down and listen every time he speaks!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think there should be a label underneath MAxine Waters when shes speaking.

Reading ' Which village lost their idiot? ' #reward of .00001 bitcoin for information.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why is it that when ever anyone says anything that the left doesn't like, the first thing they do is try to censor or abridge speech.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Why are All these Women in the Democratic Party Obviously Mentally Deranged ? Makes a Person Wonder if they are Not Brainwashed in some way ..Hmm....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's because there isn't any evidence.

Just cheap talk and desperate psychotic reactions.

/πŸ€‘/

said the person who wrote volumes about "pizzagate"

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why is it that when ever anyone says anything that the left doesn't like, the first thing they do is try to censor or abridge speech.

good thing that never happens to the right on ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Waters buffalo should follow Trump's example and take Montreal cognitive test

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i seriously think she is unhinged... she needs to removed

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
WARNING: There now follows a broadcast by the president of the United States of America, all sensitive children should be taken to a safe space, any parent who chooses to take their children to the safe space should probably just stay there as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join