It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Jonjonj

Like I said if they made it up and the court let that slide the whole FISA court is implicated.
How many conspiracies do we have to string together to make this story work?

So why would the court be implicated?
Now the judge has to vet evidence?
No , sorry it does not work that way.
Bringing false evidence to a fisa court to get a warrant is FRAUD.
Try harder.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yeah raytheon is going to cause their missile system to fail. You know they want to be able to sell this and failure to intercept means no sale of their missile system. In other words your analysis is stupid and worse off topic.

As far as names being redacted I'd say no I think Amaricans have a right to see who did what in their name.

Oh, common. After the war they'll "fix" all the bugs in the system, and miraculously prove the system is flawless.

These guys shape the narrative the way they want, and these missile tests are just "tools" to get everyone to agree to the same simple plan.

edit on 1-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
If you all really cared about wanting "the truth" then you wouldn't be supporting a memo that is coming from only one half of a supposedly bi-partisan committee. Meanwhile the dem side wants to release their version of what happened, but the those on the right don't want to allow that to happen? So much for the truth.

It shouldn't even be legal for a bi-partisan committee to split up and release an obviously highly partisan version of a story (especially one that stands to try to stand in the way of an investigation - as if the intent isn't any more obvious). But if it comes down to partisan interpretations, then let's hear all sides and let the public be the judge based on the facts presented.

Riddle me this, if one side lies their ass off in a bipartisan committee, who u gonna believe?

The liars?

Release the memos!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Jonjonj

Like I said if they made it up and the court let that slide the whole FISA court is implicated.
How many conspiracies do we have to string together to make this story work?

So why would the court be implicated?
Now the judge has to vet evidence?
No , sorry it does not work that way.
Bringing false evidence to a fisa court to get a warrant is FRAUD.
Try harder.

The judge can go back and grab these guys for giving him false evidence.

Fubar their careers.

edit on 2 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

ETA: New evidence.

“Against a newly discovered likelihood the Robert Mueller investigation began under false pretenses; and against the backdrop that FBI surveillance and wiretaps were obtained through materially (intentionally) false representations to the FISA court; and against the backdrop the original Flynn plea judge (Contrereas) was also the approving FISA judge; and that judge ‘was summarily recused’ from the case;

and against increasing evidence that Mike Flynn was set up by a terminal animus, and politically-motivated investigative rogue unit, operating within the FBI; and against surfacing IG Horowitz evidence that FBI investigators manipulated (lied on) their FD-302 interrogation documents; and understanding those falsified 302’s were used in the Mueller/Flynn charging document….”

edit on 2 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yeah raytheon is going to cause their missile system to fail. You know they want to be able to sell this and failure to intercept means no sale of their missile system. In other words your analysis is stupid and worse off topic.

As far as names being redacted I'd say no I think Amaricans have a right to see who did what in their name.

Oh, common. After the war they'll "fix" all the bugs in the system, and miraculously prove the system is flawless.

These guys shape the narrative the way they want, and these missile tests are just "tools" to get everyone to agree to the same simple plan.

Nah they will get a multi billion dollar contract to build a new systems that works but they will just pocket the money redo the software and sell the old system as the "new" system.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Hey A
I'm hearing fear is raising in WH that the memo will be a dud.

I'm sure you hear lots of voices Silly...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Looks like the memo might be delayed until another vote is done - maybe end of next week?

Edit : dig in..
www.scribd.com...
edit on 2/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

what kind of evidence you say ok.
how about when you investigative someone they give your wife 700k then you say the person you investigating is innocent.
sorry but to most people that appears to be BRIBERY.

how about the attorney general while her justice department is investigating a person decides to have a private meeting with that persons spouse 2300 miles away from her office on the tarmac of an airport the your department afterwards clears her.
sorry but that looks like attorney general was on the take.

how about potus accusing former potus of wiretapping and everybody at dojsay he is crazy.
then we find that yes a fisa warrant was requested against his campeign
to most people that sounds at east as bad as nixon's watergate.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join