It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea.. because everyone really thinks trump has the intelligence to be “chess moves ahead” of the FBI, CIA, exc..

If Trump's under the influence of the spirit of the Anti-Christ, then definitely his moves will be several steps ahead of the FBI, CIA, etc..Donald may be buffoon, but the hand directing him is not.

anti Christ.... bwahaha if anybody was its BHO

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I'll settle for this:

😬
😬

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you all really cared about wanting "the truth" then you wouldn't be supporting a memo that is coming from only one half of a supposedly bi-partisan committee. Meanwhile the dem side wants to release their version of what happened, but the those on the right don't want to allow that to happen? So much for the truth.

It shouldn't even be legal for a bi-partisan committee to split up and release an obviously highly partisan version of a story (especially one that stands to try to stand in the way of an investigation - as if the intent isn't any more obvious). But if it comes down to partisan interpretations, then let's hear all sides and let the public be the judge based on the facts presented.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why do they keep trying to tamper with it? RELEASE THE DAMN MEMO!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Memoggedon.

The US version of the KGB doesn't want the memo released.

Here is my shocked face.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
then let's hear all sides and let the public be the judge based on the facts presented.

Give it time.

All sides coming.

You have to start somewhere.

I was in complete shock to hear the major news media mention the words

"Secret Society".

The fact is, the secret societies run everything, and they do it in plain sight, they have their lodges all over the nation, but nobody, and I mean nobody "dared" to mention this in the regular news channels before.

The Freemasons rule is that anyone who mentions them, or comes near the "truth" is to be

"treated with derision."

So, notice that whenever the major news media mentions the term "Secret Society", they immediately have some commentator explain to the public, that it's all "a joke."

These guys are so powerful, that nobody dares even mention them in a "serious" way, the best they can do is "hint", and whenever they mention them, they have to suggest immediately that the idea is "ludicrous", or "funny", or "not to be taken seriously."

Because, God help them if the people "believed" the facts.

But, here is what is about to happen.

1.The republicans release their MEMO.
2.The democrats release their MEMO. (legally, or leak it out)
these things cause lots of controversy, so
3.The background documents are released (or leaked)
this causes even more turmoil as it reveals that there is in fact "Secret Society"
working behind the scenes.
And the hand of Freemasonry is "exposed" as the actor behind all these things.
The entire secret system collapses.

edit on 1-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nothing is changed. One more distraction for the masses to argue on the internet about.

The best way to enthrall people is tell them you have a secret, and refuse to tell them what it is.

Further: Its also deflection away from gubment corruption in general. The whole gubment is phony as hell, lies its ass off, misappropriates funds, starts wars for no reason, etc, etc.

But... if they can convince you they are all upset about this one issue of corruption it makes them appear as if they are doing their job, uncovering corruption...

Its a psyop.

You see, this is where I kind of disagree. I think things changed immensely overnight, simply because a non-political became the president.
Think about that, no real ties, no hopes for the future in politics, no desire to whore himself out for some possible future benefit.
Things changed alright, this whole slow nuclear explosion isn't coincidental to Trump being president, not in my opinion.

If I had a nickel for every time a politician declared their outrage...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

there's no one with enough brains or balls to continue the empire so it's crashing and burning. We're seeing it's death throes IMO.

I hope so, I want to stick a fork in it when its done.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Something must be done?

I'll tell you what, I'm not going to become like them.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Not going to happen. The four page memo will be released within hours.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's another Red Herring story !!

From ZNN👢

White House worried FBI director could quit over Nunes memo release

multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell CNN

Nah, the WH is not worried at all.

Calling his bluff, more likely.

Why would he cover for criminals anyway?

F him. Let him quit, save some money for the taxpayers.

Put them all in prison and use their pensions to pay for it.

edit on 2 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

ETA;

edit on 2 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Let's SEE...

Bitherism
Sandy Hook false flag
Vince Foster/Clinton body count
Pizzagate
Benghazi
Risottogate
Obama wiretapping
Susan Rice unmasking
Seth Rich
Uranium One
FBI 'Secret Society'

And now we can add The Memo™ to a LONG LINE of manufactured scandals with NO factual basis behind them that DONT hold up with any serious scrutiny.

I predict in about a week or two the alt-right/GOP/Fox News crowd will be on to a NEW "scandal" to distract and deflect heat away from themselves.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

BONUS!!!
Oh I forgot a few gems:

Jade Helm
Agenda 21
Mustardgate
Tan Suit Gate

How can we simply forget the military was going to use tunnels under Texas Walmart's to take over the country! And Dijon mustard?! The tragedy! (that was ALL Hannity btw if you don't remember).

I don't know how anyone with a MODICUM of critical thinking can take anything the GOP is doing these days seriously. Especially Nunes and The Memo™ ...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Memoggedon.

Here is my shocked face.

I thought "BLUE LIVES MATTER"

What about the "rule of law"?

Conservatives love law enforcement until it targets them.

And yes, you can argue ... but you support more conservative agenda items than progressive ones.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Let's SEE...

Bitherism
Sandy Hook false flag
Vince Foster/Clinton body count
Pizzagate
Benghazi
Risottogate
Obama wiretapping
Susan Rice unmasking
Seth Rich
Uranium One
FBI 'Secret Society'

And now we can add The Memo™ to a LONG LINE of manufactured scandals with NO factual basis behind them that DONT hold up with any serious scrutiny.

I predict in about a week or two the alt-right/GOP/Fox News crowd will be on to a NEW "scandal" to distract and deflect heat away from themselves.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

BONUS!!!
Oh I forgot a few gems:

Jade Helm
Agenda 21
Mustardgate
Tan Suit Gate

How can we simply forget the military was going to use tunnels under Texas Walmart's to take over the country! And Dijon mustard?! The tragedy! (that was ALL Hannity btw if you don't remember).

I don't know how anyone with a MODICUM of critical thinking can take anything the GOP is doing these days seriously. Especially Nunes and The Memo™ ...

Go ahead a brew you a cup or two... word on the soros.. I mean streets is OT has been approved.

Bang out those talking points!!

Tick tock.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yeah ...

What's that I hear about the Koch Brothers? *ahem*?

Just asking questions...

+++ ++ ++

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Let's SEE...

GOP:

:

You're right. But, the next scandal is already underway. It's war.

See how they are building a case for war.

First, we have some false alarms with Hawaii signaling a missile that never came.

Then, we have a drill, testing the military readiness by attempting to shoot down such a missile if it actually did come.

That test "deliberately" fails.

So, now the dialog is, the US doesn't have the capability to "defend" against a North Korea attack.

So, logically, the US must attack first, to prevent that North Korea attack from ever happening. Because, if and when it comes, we're sitting ducks.

Then, they get rid of the chosen Ambassador to South Korea, because he cautions against a first strike, and he advises that a preemptive strike against North Korea would lead to a messy ground operation in the whole region that would not be easily contained.

But, that's not what the Trump team wants to hear, because "the policy" has already been established, and the US is no longer "waiting" for North Korea to act. And they have already taken these steps of "false alarm" and "failed missile shoot down" to "prepare" the public for the reasoned "narrative" that is being spun to get public acceptance of the necessity of the coming action.

So, once again with a Republican Party in power, we're escalating towards another international conflict, so that the Halliburtons of the world can mop up at high price, courtesy of the American tax payer.

And so it goes....same old...same old...its a tired and old formula...used over and over again.

When will we all wake up?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

WOW.
That was an ambitious attempt to change the topic and distract from the pending revelation of deep corruption at the highest levels of our justice department.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yeah raytheon is going to cause their missile system to fail. You know they want to be able to sell this and failure to intercept means no sale of their missile system. In other words your analysis is stupid and worse off topic.

As far as names being redacted I'd say no I think Amaricans have a right to see who did what in their name.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Memoggedon.

Here is my shocked face.

I thought "BLUE LIVES MATTER"

What about the "rule of law"?

Conservatives love law enforcement until it targets them.

And yes, you can argue ... but you support more conservative agenda items than progressive ones.

Where did I ever say that I would support silencing a memo that might implicate corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ?

Yet that's what everyone left seems to be doing!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Jonjonj

Like I said if they made it up and the court let that slide the whole FISA court is implicated.
How many conspiracies do we have to string together to make this story work?

probably not near as many as russians hijacking our election and we know how invested in that you are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join