It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is fun. Watching the republicans fight with one another over a memo. BAWAaaahaha.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Well I suggest you live on an island somewhere and try the theory of having no spies or Intel agencies. See how long you stay around once you have something someone else wants.

Let's not get overboard and mix abuse and need for oversight with non existence.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I doubt there are any surprises. We already know the conspiracy. The fake dossier, Yada Yada. FISA abuses. Blah blah... Lol.
We already know the names because we know who trump wants out. Comey of course, Rosenstein, Mueller possibly even Wray.

The same old story I've been reading here for the past year since we learned of the dossier.
What happens when they can't prove the dossier was the driving element in the mountain of evidence presented to the FISA court for Carter Pages warrant? What happens when the FBI is forced to show it's hand and present everything else that was considered in issuing the warrant and that it shows the dossier only play a minor role if that? What happens when the FBI proves probable cause to the American people?
Otherwise the court is just as guilty as the agency applying for warrants with bogus evidence.
Remember this claim would implicate the FISA court in corruption not just the FBI. If they accepted fake evidence and simply said yeah sure here's your warrant. Have a great day...
edit on 212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Get ready for the surprise of your LIFE.

🆘_🛎

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Not necessarily the implication is that members of the fbi themselves handed the fisa courts bad or false intell to obtain the warrants.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And now...they're saying trump won't release it. He will hand this back to congress.
I told you. Distance even if it's just visual.
I am afraid they think they may have over played this one.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

For once, I am inclined to agree with you Silly that this will turn out to be less than its being built up to be. I'm not a Trump supporter, but its still a notable occurrence when I find I agree with you. So, I thought I'd chime in.

The only thing giving me pause is the extreme urgency I see with some people (Nancy Pelosi, etc.) to try and stop the release. That makes me wonder if there is something here we don't know about yet.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Here's the rub, I can really see the national security side of things, especially if one of the names on the list is barack hussein obama. Then what do you do? Can you imagine the riots in the streets if Obama was arrested? Can you imagine the riots if Obama is found guilty or not guilty? These wouldn't even be Soro's funded riots, these would be real and organic.

How many "educated", "cultured", and so on liberals who are way to smart to be fooled by a crooked Obama, so that must mean that Trump is making it up and they would have to resist in the streets and in mass.

How many conservatives would be mad at the bullying they received for the past 9 years saying that the Obama regime was evil and they would want and try for blood

IMHO Obama knew this and this is why he played by his own rules.

Might want to read the two most recent executive orders. There will be no riots in the streets, organic or otherwise. There is no threat to national security. The only threat is the wrath of the American people when they finally realize how badly they've been betrayed and deceived.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth

For once, I am inclined to agree with you Silly that this will turn out to be less than its being built up to be. I'm not a Trump supporter, but its still a notable occurrence when I find I agree with you. So, I thought I'd chime in.

The only thing giving me pause is the extreme urgency I see with some people (Nancy Pelosi, etc.) to try and stop the release. That makes me wonder if there is something here we don't know about yet.

It goes directly to Lynch and the DoJ, from there to Hillary, from there to the Awan brothers and from there to the CIA. Just for a start.

Just kidding, what would I know?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

And they accepted it even though they are supposed to be sure before they issue a warrant. The reason they have so few turn downs for warrants isn't because they are lax. It is because the evidence required is tremendous and needs to be without question. Average applications are thirty to ninety pages long. They require evidence and agents expecting a warrant make sure they have it. The court has turned requests down because they didn't think the evidence was sufficient. But agents make damn sure they have the goods for probable cause before making such a serious request.
edit on 212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If Hillary had won and this memo and information was revealed, do you think there would be riots?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

But agents make damn sure they have the goods for probable cause before making such a serious request.

Even if they have to make it up it seems.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tigertatzen

If Hillary had won and this memo and information was revealed, do you think there would be riots?

I don't think the American people would ever riot if Facebook hadn't told them to do so.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yawn💤

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolmewill YOU admit you are wrong if all of this stuff you claim turns out to not be true? I remember a few on here who were 100% sure and let everyone know that Hillary was going to win the election. When she lost there was no crow being eaten and they just pretended as if they never made these claims.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Pelosi is afraid he will use this to fire Mueller or Rod Rosenstein or both.
Here we would get into colusion/obstruction land so I'm not going there in this thread.

I gave you a star for taking the risk of agreeing with me. You'll end up shunned by the community. Lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

This has actually united them.

Chairman Goodlatte, along with Speaker Paul Ryan
have both said publicly today they will release the memo.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

In support of both free speech and animal rights, I have to state I am against forcing anyone on this board to eat crow.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Disband the FBI. This sort of deep seeded resistance to correction of wrongdoing is that institutions path now.

They are not the FBI anymore except for name alone.

They employ people who act as enforcers with soft and hard tactics, shielded by FEDERAL powers granted..... and have unrestrained state powers.......to work FOR THEMSELVES.

edit on 2 1 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Admitting they were wrong will be fine with me... But there will be no crow and no admissions so there we have it.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join