It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: xuenchen

Fine by me.

Just charge the entire bureau with treason and hand down the sentences en masse.

Yah, the gubment should turn itself in straightaway.

When was the last agencies arrested one another?

At this point the smart play would be having US Marines do that.

Fewer question marks for loyalty that way.

If everyone just turned them off and refused to listen, watch and play along with the charade... it would evaporate.

Washington could disappear tomorrow and I guarantee you the world outside your window would not change one bit.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: YouSir

The fbi is not at fault for corrupt doj and a couple leaders.

You are as bad as someone saying all cops are killers.

Ummm...I know...right...?

We should all just pin medals on them...as they burn up women and children...or snipe other pregnant women...or shoot to death unarmed cowboys...or shoot to death kidnapee's...

Yessir...exemplary field and humint agents there...gotta love em...

You do know that Mulder and Scully are fictional characters...right...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Nothing is changed. One more distraction for the masses to argue on the internet about.

The best way to enthrall people is tell them you have a secret, and refuse to tell them what it is.

Further: Its also deflection away from gubment corruption in general. The whole gubment is phony as hell, lies its ass off, misappropriates funds, starts wars for no reason, etc, etc.

But... if they can convince you they are all upset about this one issue of corruption it makes them appear as if they are doing their job, uncovering corruption...

Its a psyop.

You see, this is where I kind of disagree. I think things changed immensely overnight, simply because a non-political became the president.
Think about that, no real ties, no hopes for the future in politics, no desire to whore himself out for some possible future benefit.
Things changed alright, this whole slow nuclear explosion isn't coincidental to Trump being president, not in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: luthier

Let's be honest the FBI is corrupt. We've known that since at least Watergate. I mean for half its existence Hoover used it as his personal Stasi. And that was less than 50 years ago. The senior staff over there probably came in shortly after he died.

Which makes it all the more funny that people try to act like the FBI is some tool of the Left. The FBI looks out for the FBI. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Sure.

How about Devin Nunes?

Here we have liars feeding on themselves.

Yet people pick and choose when the liars are telling the truth based on the confirmation bias they hold.

I assume they are all lieing until evidence is provided.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe maybe not. Obama was end of the HW Bush era. Bush started under LBJ and was instrumental in building the CIA, coupled with detaching the dollar from any gold backing the CIA was instrumental in getting our trading partners to continue to use dollars in overseas trade. I don't think it's coincidental that Trump declassified certain CIA files.

Maybe Trump is building a new empire who knows, but the Bush empire is falling apart, there's no one with enough brains or balls to continue the empire so it's crashing and burning. We're seeing it's death throes IMO.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Fine by me.

Just charge the entire bureau with treason and hand down the sentences en masse.

Yah, the gubment should turn itself in straightaway.

When was the last agencies arrested one another?

At this point the smart play would be having US Marines do that.

Fewer question marks for loyalty that way.

If everyone just turned them off and refused to listen, watch and play along with the charade... it would evaporate.

Washington could disappear tomorrow and I guarantee you the world outside your window would not change one bit.

Its too late for that.

FBI and DoJ have perpetrated high treason.

Whatever else happens, that has to be dealt with.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So far, all I see is this.

On both sides.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm excited yet extremely sad at the same time. Even if the unredacted Memo and all reference paperwork comes out and its all true, there will still be a huge population of people who won't believe it. They will never believe the truth even if it hits them in the face. They won't even consider or have an open mind out it. It makes me so sad and frustrated when people can't acknowledge the truth or their own wrong doing.

The people deserve to know the truth. I think we forget that we hire and can fire our elected politicians. They are OUR employees. If they are lying, breaking the law or stealing from us we have every dam right to know about it. We also have the right to investigate and make up our own minds, and not just go along with what they say. People need to get over their Party lines. Its not about what parties you follow, because neither will ever be totally right/wrong. Its about finding the middle and learning to work together. Were so lazy and can't be bothered to try or care. Just keep the status quo and i'm fine. We are our own worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Until it's not.

As it usually turns out.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

Yea.. because everyone really thinks trump has the intelligence to be “chess moves ahead” of the FBI, CIA, exc..

His actions have definitely not been the actions of a bumbling bafoon..

He just wants everyone to think he is a bafoon!!!

again..

BWAHAHAHA

Or better still that Devin Nunes figured all this conspiracy out and out witted the FBI.. Lol

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

Hey A
I'm hearing fear is raising in WH that the memo will be a dud.

Fear? Trump helped suck the life out of it himself. Seems to me he wanted it to be wasn't concerned with it being a dud.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: YouSir

Clearly you didn't know that since you said he was probably named in it. Why would a man, who was a private attorney in 2016, be named in a memo detailing the FBI's activities in 2016?

Ummm...so now your claiming to know the contents of the memo...do share with us please...

Besides...any school child would have recognized the post was sarcasm...

Perhaps the memo does...only...deal with events during 2016...perhaps not...we shall soon see...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Do we really need the fbi?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Fox News says that the memo has already been edited according to the intelligence community's wishes, and is being sent back over to the House of Representatives for publishing tomorrow morning on their website.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Nope. We should dump the whole can of alphabet soup into the dogs bowl.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

the morons must go

The House Intelligence Committee needs new leadership
edit on 1-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Nope. We should dump the whole can of alphabet soup into the dogs bowl.

Have you ever seen how Washington was able to defeat the British?

It was with Intel.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I knew it

UPDATE: White House Snubs Deep State – Says They Will Release Memo Without Redactions –

But the Trump White House told reporters on Thursday the memo will be released without redactions.

The Examiner reported:

President Trump is expected to approve the release of a classified memo spearheaded by the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes.

According to a Thursday afternoon pool report, a White House official confirmed upon arrival to West Virginia that the president “has read the memo.”

Trump will declassify the controversial four-page memo that reportedly details surveillance abuses by the Department of Justice and FBI, and send it back to House Intelligence for a Friday morning release.

“The president is OK with it,” a senior administration official told reporters. “I doubt there will be any redactions. It’s in Congress’ hands after that.”

|😘 👲|

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't trust any of them. Which is why I think it's dumb for those on the Left to bend over backwards and act like the agency that labels "scary" black people as Black Identity Extremists is suddenly an upstanding law enforcement agency with no corruption whatsoever.

ETA: Goddamn you autocorrect.
edit on 2/1/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In the service I had quite a bit of lousy intel, to the point of waiting upwards of 3-4 days waiting for go/no-go.

You sit behind a rifle in 125° heat for 72 hours while waiting for political b.s. decisions. Often watching things no human being should ever have to see while being told to sit and watch and report.
Disgusting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join