It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to imagine in what world the accused can walk up to the prosecutor, look at the evidence against them and request that certain evidence be excluded from the prosecution citing nothing more than...just 'cos.

It's probably not a perfect analogy, but it seems like that is what is happening here.

Curious thing politics.

edit on 1-2-2018 by Jonjonj because: Add

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: xuenchen

Fine by me.

Just charge the entire bureau with treason and hand down the sentences en masse.

Yah, the gubment should turn itself in straightaway.

When was the last agencies arrested one another?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I'm trying to imagine in what world the accused can walk up to the prosecutor, look at the evidence against them and request that certain evidence be excluded from the prosecution.

It's probably not a perfect analogy, but it seems like that is what is happening here.

Curious thing politics.

It's the same world where a person can hold a public trial in the media with no evidence but a note.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey A
I'm hearing fear is raising in WH that the memo will be a dud.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is going to shape up to be like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'm trying to imagine in what world the accused can walk up to the prosecutor, look at the evidence against them and request that certain evidence be excluded from the prosecution.

Curious thing politics.

All these different agencies are presented to us as as watchdog or investigative bodies, with power of this and that. But really they are all just different heads of the same Hydra.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Curious thing politics.

It's the same world where a person can hold a public trial in the media with no evidence but a note.

Speaking of public trials, how is Trump's trial going?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The manafort civil case has not gone to court yet. As soon as it does it will be thrown out. A motion for dismissal has been put forth and the hearing is this month. Your reference is the criminal case where the trial was set for sept.

Source please for when that motion was filed and when the hearing is......

I get your point, all your bs opinion no source material.

like this gem from you...

And the fbi director never threatened to quit.

and lookie here this is called a source
www.cnn.com...

Top White House aides are worried FBI Director Christopher Wray could quit if the highly controversial Republican memo alleging the FBI abused its surveillance tools is released, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell CNN.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

Hey A
I'm hearing fear is raising in WH that the memo will be a dud.

If they don't release supporting evidence it sure will be.

Obviously by the comments here the true believers without evidence have already decided so it will rally the base.

And the true believers that the Democrats are right and innocent will believe it's totally phony.

So we will have months of yelling about a memo with no supporting evidence to view.

I hope I wrong and they release the evidence.

Then I can question why the Intel committee sat on this information while 500 people voted to expand fisa.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: YouSir

You do realize Wray never worked at the FBI until last year when he was appointed as its head by Trump, right?

Ummm...I know...however...having watched all of his testimony during and after his confirmation...I have no faith in someone that places their faith in those good upstanding career criminals...I mean agents...that he now oversees...

Having said that...maybe...he'll do the honorable...right...and just thing as per all this mess...
Somehow I doubt it...I have significant reservations about that...

YouSir

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol CNN is a source?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Manafort was a distraction...so was Flynn. I find it odd that Flynns sentencing is being pushed out by the special prosecutors. He does not need to be out to testify anymore so why? Now Nunes wants to step down...

Let them all go. We already know all of the names. The people involved. The Anti Trump crowd keeps saying no but DAMN he keeps winning.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Curious thing politics.

All these different agencies are presented to us as as watchdog or investigative bodies, with power of this and that. But really they are all just different heads of the same Hydra.

A self sustaining beast with little to no oversight and extraordinary powers of judicial manipulation.

No wonder this is causing such a stir, the game suddenly changed, overnight.

link   
a reply to: luthier

Let's be honest the FBI is corrupt. We've known that since at least Watergate. I mean for half its existence Hoover used it as his personal Stasi. And that was less than 50 years ago. The senior staff over there probably came in shortly after he died.

Which makes it all the more funny that people try to act like the FBI is some tool of the Left. The FBI looks out for the FBI. Nothing more. Nothing less.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
It's no threat to national security to release names.

It might be a threat to the individual's security...

But they have no one to blame but themselves.

National security my ass!!!

At this point I am more concerned about accountability than security.

Those who exchange liberty for security deserve neither.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol CNN is a source?

it is as good to read as anything you post

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Clearly you didn't know that since you said he was probably named in it. Why would a man, who was a private attorney in 2016, be named in a memo detailing the FBI's activities in 2016?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: xuenchen

Fine by me.

Just charge the entire bureau with treason and hand down the sentences en masse.

Yah, the gubment should turn itself in straightaway.

When was the last agencies arrested one another?

At this point the smart play would be having US Marines do that.

Fewer question marks for loyalty that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nothing is changed. One more distraction for the masses to argue on the internet about.

The best way to enthrall people is tell them you have a secret, and refuse to tell them what it is.

Further: Its also deflection away from gubment corruption in general. The whole gubment is phony as hell, lies its ass off, misappropriates funds, starts wars for no reason, etc, etc.

But... if they can convince you they are all upset about this one issue of corruption it makes them appear as if they are doing their job, uncovering corruption...

Its a psyop.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join