It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure but that is still fake.

Lets look at this recent liberal media news source as an example
"Donald Trump is tearing down a historic tree Andrew Jackson planted on the white house grounds"

When I reality it was dead, held up with cables and had already been pruned for cuttings that were replanted.

I assume this is why senate Republicans don't want it released.

I have no party so I don't care release it, however it will be months of he said she said if they don't release the reference material.

It will just help divide more Americans probably hoping to secure some seats in the mid terms.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't see where the FBI has any right to demand anything.
They and others seem to forget they have a new boss.
Given how many incidents we've had with the FBI I'd say tear it down and start over.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's not my fault you believe things without knowing the truth.

it is your fault at this point to play disingenuous idiot

How so by not blindly trusting some house members on their word alone.

What a joke.

Speaking of dogs. I think I see a lapdog.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's another Red Herring story !!

From ZNN👢

White House worried FBI director could quit over Nunes memo release

multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell CNN

Ummm...no doubt it's because his own name is in there along with all those other fine upstanding career criminals...erm...I mean agents...

That's also no doubt why he was reportedly "shocked to his core"...when he read it...

Let them all tender their resignations...they're nothing but a bunch of corrupt leeches held over from other failed administrations...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Now, now, you are looking at this request all wrong. It should be granted and just release a selected list of names of soon to be new Gitmo detainees that may or may not have any connection to the redacted names.

:
:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It's not my fault you believe things without knowing the truth.

it is your fault at this point to play disingenuous idiot

How so by not blindly trusting some house members on their word alone.

What a joke.

Speaking of dogs. I think I see a lapdog.

you hit your head today?
this has nothing to do with any house memeber
I posted about the head of the fbi threatening to quit if he did not get his way
what a maroon

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have no party so I don't care release it, however it will be months of he said she said if they don't release the reference material.

It will just help divide more Americans probably hoping to secure some seats in the mid terms.

The liberals have a new statement from this.

In the past people said "the devil made me do it" now the liberals are explaining any improprieties as "Trump made me do it" in suggesting he is so caustic to them that it is causing them to do wrongful things...lol

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"Donald Trump is tearing down a historic tree Andrew Jackson planted on the white house grounds"

When I reality it was dead, held up with cables and had already been pruned for cuttings that were replanted.

Yes, both of these memos may divide America more temporarily...but in the end ... will UNITE all Americans in demanding to see the actual details. More than likely, it will show how partisan BOTH parties are and force Americans to come together in the center and re-create a government that truly represents us in our best interests and not solely their own personal agendas.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The release of the FISA Memo is likely to come Friday morning

Yesterday, You Said Tomorrow !!!

edit on 1-2-2018 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You mean because it's a cherade?

The memo is just a piece of paper to argue about without releasing things like the fisa application.

Anybody with a brain knows this.

Now if the intent is to start a waterfall of declassified supporting docs then I am wrong.

However the Senate Republicans not being on board makes me a little concerned it's a pr move.

Maybe it wont be.

My prediction is at least two moths of Republicans and Democrats in the house arguing about details we can't see and most of them have not even seen.

But hey I could be wrong. You obviously have it all figured out.
edit on 1-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Yes, both of these memos may divide America more temporarily...but in the end ... will UNITE all Americans in demanding to see the actual details. More than likely, it will show how partisan BOTH parties are and force Americans to come together in the center and re-create a government that truly represents us in our best interests and not solely their own personal agendas.

I fn hope so. It's gotten to ludicrous levels of partisanship.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The liberals have a new statement from this.

In the past people said "the devil made me do it" now the liberals are explaining any improprieties as "Trump made me do it" in suggesting he is so caustic to them that it is causing them to do wrongful things...lol

I am not sure what this means.

The libs are literally admitting they did wrong?

Or are you just fully vested without knowing any details?

Seems like an awful lot of conservatives are asking the details are released not just the memo.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You do realize Wray never worked at the FBI until last year when he was appointed as its head by Trump, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing related to 'national security' about this whole ordeal.

What began as a political hit piece went on for an entire year, and ended up with a journalist testifying before congress.

Now the FBI is acting all butthurt over it.

Nah.

No redactions.

The TRUTH.

The whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

Let the effing chips fall where they may.

WE DESERVE it after this snip show.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's another Red Herring story !!

From ZNN👢

White House worried FBI director could quit over Nunes memo release

multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell CNN

Maybe we could replace him with Gowdy then.

Ummm...haven't you heard...?

Gowdy's a quitter too...first the chairmanship...now...congress itself...

He's also an FBI suckup...so...no we don't need anybody there that has that much love for those fine upstanding career criminals...I mean...agents...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The fbi is not at fault for corrupt doj and a couple leaders.

You are as bad as someone saying all cops are killers.
edit on 1-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You mean because it's a cherade?

your source for this?
or is it just more of your yapping?

I have read your "predictions" before and been vastly underwhelmed. Please keep them to yourself. The last one had to do with Manaforts civil case. That get thrown out yet carnac? (hint nope :www.npr.org...) but your family told you it would right.....

all this and still no comment from you on the actual subject of the thread
the fbi director threatened to quit because corruption MIGHT be exposed......

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The manafort civil case has not gone to court yet. As soon as it does it will be thrown out. A motion for dismissal has been put forth and the hearing is this month. Your reference is the criminal case where the trial was set for sept.

It's the mudpit poncho. It's not my fault your too slow to get what the point is. Wray doesn't want a cherade while he is trying to deal with his own internal investigations and an actual IG who will provide actual evidence.

And the fbi director never threatened to quit.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fine by me.

Just charge the entire bureau with treason and hand down the sentences en masse.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Names will be changed to protect the guilty. Evidence will be removed to cover the crime(s). Dates, places and witnesses will be redacted to destroy any trail of evidence.

Heres the memo...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join