It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 NAMBLA members busted in sex sting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
By the way.....I'm still waiting for an unbiased link about the percentage of gays being more child molestors than heteros. Care to give me one......and I said unbiased....meaning FBI, Department of Justice, etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And according to this thread....

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

One hetero teacher and 66 hetero people in France. Hmmm....and it's only gays that are evil?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sure, the government is going to collect that info.

You are gay as you claim. How many gay men would admit to such a thing.

Why is it history, you tend to quote ancient Greece and Rome as prefering boys. Did history forget the pure Homos. Or do only Bisexuals prefer boys. Or do catholic piest prefer only young boys to girls or men.

My contention is that gays like kink, the more the more thrilling are pleasurable. i only have to watch a gay parade. i have my kink and are therfore sinner. the difference is I do try to get people to approve of my kink in my mind. No, you would likely find it boring.

So when you push the extreme how far do you have to go to get the next thrill?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
I guess the NEA and the Catholic church were not there to protect them. Anyhow, I am sure they will be at the next Deaniac convention . Am I wrong? Doubtful, you just missed the signs at the last Democratic convention.

May I ask why you say that the Catholic Church protects NAMBLA? Yes, I am Catholic. Of course I am aware of the scandal that has broken. But it really upsets me when it is taken for granted that ALL priests and nuns are perverts.

I believe that God has been cleaning house in the Catholic Church. It was obviously needed. I personally had no idea of such goings on. All the priests I have known over the course of my life have been holy men.

Yes, they sin too, in the ways all humans sin. But not by molesting little boys.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
By the way.....I'm still waiting for an unbiased link about the percentage of gays being more child molestors than heteros. Care to give me one......and I said unbiased....meaning FBI, Department of Justice, etc.

Well here is one,

Study finds disproportionate abuse by 'gays'

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Worldnetdaily is hardly unbiased Ed......if you can't do better than that then you don't have me convinced. Plus, read the responses in that thread.......especially from Rant......because he know's what he's talking about there. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest

So when you push the extreme how far do you have to go to get the next thrill?

I wouldn't know. You probably have more kink in your sex life than me, so why don't you ask yourself. And you base your judgement of gay mens sex life off of gay pride parades? HAHA.....you don't know anything. Pride parades are a time when gay men have fun and push things to the extreme. try getting to know a few gay people and you'll find out we are just as normal as you........assuming you ARE normal.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I will grant you one thing, you seem to be the most level headed of the 'gay' folks and you make your argument well. You give your side to the argument some credibility at least.....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks Ed. It's probably because I'm not a Liberal.
And also because I don't believe in the militant ways of the "gay agenda" people. Some are good people but most just regular nutjobs like in every other group of people.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdinthe militant ways of the "gay agenda" people.

I guess you nailed it on the head right there.

Although I feel it is sinful, and I will not sugar coat it, If someone is living together out of marriage I will do the same thing.

I guess I just get disgusted by the 'gay agenda' and its attempts to force its beliefs on people.

More levelheaded folks like you should be in these arguments, as I am to one extreme and the agenda folks to the other, you fall in the middle somewhere and can maybe be more levelheaded in your approach.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join