It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Recall on Sunday in Minneapolis The 1980's Miracle on Ice while watching Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now called

" doing a Bradbury "

..... google it

God Rules

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Great post for the U.S. Sports forum. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

No doubt this was the thread to be listed in the Paranormality forum of ATS, people wanted to see an undisputable achieved prediction of the Angel of Lightness, one that can Not be questioned and here it is, moreover people wanted to see a triumph of the human Spirit, a great victory based in conviction.

This thread was open with the absolute security that we were going to watch the triumph of the Eagles tonight, it was forecasted an epic game and that was precisely what it was.

A miracle was anticipated to occur in Minneapolis and I feel No body can feel disappointed, it was a Historic Superbowl, with a quality didn't see in decades in the sport.

Congratulations to the fans of Eagles in Philadelphia, as well as, for the ones that went to Minneapolis to support their brliant team, and for the extraordinary football players that become champion tonight in an outstanding way!

Pls check
www.nytimes.com...

www.yahoo.com...

www.reuters.com...

Thanks for the attention to the thread, and well I think I did correctly into ignore so many funny but unrealistic posts of the Patriots fans.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/4/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join