It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama to frightened Americans: 'All we have is hope'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:13 AM

originally posted by: Arnie123
I could really care less about what michael thinks. Honestly, I think this was spotlighted to rev up the deteriorating Dem base. They go crazy over her.

I think maybe you meant that you couldn't care less...if you could care less that means you actually do in fact care about Michelle and what he has to say.😜😜

But yes, you're right. People love him. And they love Ellen too. A lot. Just more desperate attempts at getting people to look anywhere but the unfolding # storm in progress. I don't think it's working too well, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:09 AM
a reply to: amazing

That is pretty much true, but I always like "Obummer" because it really did fit with every single announcement and things he did. I can't think of a single thing he ever did that made me feel otherwise.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
What's wrong with all you people? Black men are incredibly noble and always serve as the moral compass that White people are so sorely in need of. Haven't you been paying attention to Hollywood and the TV?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM

"The thing I learned in the eight years that I was in the White House is that what we do every day in our lives, the good things that we do every day — and we know we do it: we show empathy, we care for each other, you know, we do have a lot in common," says Obama. "That’s what it means to lead with hope and not fear."

Um, then why did you and your husband create the most hate-filled, divisive and racist environment we've seen here in half a century?

You show "empathy" for anyone you haven't already labelled a racist-Nazi-white supremacist-immigrant-LGBTUVWXYZ-Islamic-Mexican-woman-hating-threat to our society.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
There sure are a lot of reality-challenged members in this thread who think this woman who birthed two children is a man.

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Maybe she's practicing for her run at the presidency next time around. I wonder if she can be so convincingly concerned and hopeful that it covers her past statements. She's probably not proud of her country right now but she will be again if she is elected POTUS.

Go Michelle! NOT!!!!

She really does not like politics and was unhappy about her husband getting involved politics, so it's rather unlikely that she will ever run for any office.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM

originally posted by: lordcomac
Everyone I know who supported the obama administration is currently finding that their tax returns are bringing home roughly twice what they were expecting this year.

Here's hoping I see the same...

You seem unaware that the tax cuts are starting this year.

Tax refunds for last year would be pre-tax cut.

So much propaganda these days...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:55 PM

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: tadaman

Hope and change was a media researched and think tank slogan. The damage the obama and clintons hell the bush's have done is considerable.

Are/were you happy with the last 8 years of Obama?

I sure was.

I got two degrees, then went from living with my parents and working retail to having a nice job and even owning a house with no other debt.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
When I saw the title of the thread and the word 'frightened" along with Michelle Obama, I thought this was about her painting.

<< 1  2   >>