It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Sends Letter to Speaker Ryan Calling for Removal of Chairman Nunes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And herein lies the problem. You've (wrongly) concluded that there's nothing to the Mueller investigation. As I pointed out in the thread in my sig, there were at the very least two people involved in the campaign and transition who were attempting to peddle influence to the Russians.

Those two people are Paul Manafort and Rick Gates who are of course under indictment.

There also appears to be evidence that Russian intelligence services were looking for an in with Papadopoulos. He was introduced to an attractive young woman by Misfud who was going by the name Olga Vinogradova and who offered to arrange meetings with Kremlin officials. That's pretty standard tradecraft.

Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations undermining the Obama admin's response to the Russian interference but as it turns out, he was working as an unregistered foreign agent for the Erdogan regime and using his position to write pro-Erdogan policy op-eds for American audiences for which the Turkish government paid him through a cutout. That's in the statement of offense (item #5). It's also been alleged that he was involved in plotting the rendition of Fethullah Gulen along with his son. If the allegations are true, it wasn't something he was discussing for the interest of the United States — it was for a $15 million payday.

You should be happy that Mueller is draining the swamp.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
On the surface, this sounds like the typical status quo...

Pelosi opposed making the memo public because it could have exposed information from the FBI. Now she opposes making it public because the FBI reviewed it and asked for some minor grammatical changes. Is she for the FBI or against the FBI? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nunes is just targeted because they think he is a weak target. Nothing will ever come of this. Trump has already agreed he will allow the memo to be declassified and published once the request hits his desk. The memo is going to be released, and I for one can't wait. With all the gyrations being undertaken to stop it, there has to be something damning in it, and I personally don't care which party it falls on.

One must keep in mind, Pelosi is the House leader of the same party that supports Maxine Waters, the Congresswoman who just got through calling for impeachment of a sitting President because he gave one of the most bipartisan speeches I have heard in my half-century of watching. This after cries of despair coming from the same party/people stating they want bipartisanship. The more these people talk, the less they make sense.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldn't mind sending a letter to somebody requesting Nancy Pelosi's removal from my bloody TV screen.

She looks like a Dachshund licking piss off a cactus. Puts me off my tea...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Meanwhile Nancy's fellow democrat Maxine Waters calls for a parental advisory when Trump appears on TV...

www.foxnews.com...

Which one will get what they want first, Nancy or Maxine?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You mean exposing you liberals and your penchant for denying justice,bet you thought hard on that statement,hardly

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You should be happy that Mueller is draining the swamp.

If that's what he's actually trying to do here and not leading a partisan politically motivated witch hunt then I sincerely wish him all the best.

But you and will not agree that we both know the truth here.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

If that's what he's actually trying to do here and not leading a partisan politically motivated witch hunt then I sincerely wish him all the best.

Why would you assume that Robert Mueller would ever lead a partisan witch hunt? First off, he's a Republican and he's always enjoyed broad bipartisan respect and support. He was appointed by Rod Rosenstein who you'll recall is himself a Trump appointee. Of course now they're trying to sink Rosenstein for approving the application for the extension of the Carter Page FISA warrant. Are you familiar with Carter Page's past interactions with Russian spies and what he testified to?

When the IG revealed the Strzok texts to him, what did he do? He didn't fuss about, he took immediate and decisive action and removed him from the team for the mere perception of bias.

So far all of the people who have faced legal consequence as a result are the Mueller investigation are people who undoubtedly deserved it.

Even Trey Gowdy, who has seen the highly classified documents cited by Nunes, has said in the last few days that he supporters Mueller 100%.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Rep. Trey Gowdy said he supports Mueller “100 percent.”

“I told my Republican colleagues, ‘Leave him the hell alone,’ and that’s still my advice,” Gowdy said.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

her behavior is really getting erratic.
maybe part of her upcoming legal defense?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Fluff and flair, nothing will come of it other then sensationalist headlines that seed the minds of the easily fooled and ignorants.

A side note, MSN has that article up, but as of late, I've noticed they ripped the comments section up, lol, I guess they didn't want entlightened citizens calling them out on their BS.

Like I said before, Social Media is a boon and curse, the people have had enough.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Arnie123 because: Added more.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

her behavior is really getting erratic.
maybe part of her upcoming legal defense?

I'm not sure how much is "defense" versus advancing senility. Pelosi has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer. Like Harry Reid, she could simply be at the point where she really needs to look for a nice nursing home.

Adam Schiff is panicking like a scared rabbit.
edit on 1-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Pelosi Sends Letter to Speaker Ryan Calling for Removal of Chairman Nunes

Poor Delusional Pelosi thinks she is still Speaker of the House
That one needs help , bad...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Nunes should return the favor.

I would love to see a letter from him to Ryan demanding Pelosi's removal.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"Always recieved broad bipartisan support" from his fellow swamp things.

Its hard for me to believe that anyone with decision making authority at the FBI isn't as crooked as they come. From convincing mentally disturbed muslim boys to participate in terror plots that the FBI concoct (and plant in said boys heads using psyops), to burning down a building full of women and children in Waco, to mowing down a family at Ruby Ridge, to Muellers direct involvement in covering up elements of 9/11....

...why on Earth would I think him anything other than a turd in need of flushing?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Like when Pelosi was in a hurry to pass Obamacare without reading it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

but, you seem to have been suggesting that the changes were mostly done to the grammer and such...
I would hope that they would change it if after the intelligence agencies looked at it found a national security issue with it. but, if you are voting to release a document, it seems to reason, you would want to have all the grammer and such right before you considered releasing it? kind of like how you would want any bill you are considering voting on to be readable and in neat form, without unreadable handwritten text on both sides of the margins..

in other words....
I think our lawmakers might need to go back to grade school, it seems like their documents wouldn't pass the muster in most classes.

Yes dawnstar, we want the memo(s) released. The 1st one and the second one, how about that? Is it so difficult to understand we want the memo(s) released.....to the public.....for all to see? Who really cares if it's the 1st and/or the second one with literally a few words...as in 2 or three changed at the FBI/DOJ request and some grammatical errors fixed or if it's the original version? Who really cares about that? Release them both.

Really, is the nit-picking really that important? Is that the whole essence of your argument against the release of the memo?

So, do you want the memo(s) released? Are you for the dems fighting the exposure of these memos? Lets talk some real substance.
edit on 1-2-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

weather dem or republican, a few well written, well understood bills, or memos in this case is better than a ton of poorly written and passed without any understanding that later blows up in our faces with all it's unexpected consequences..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's what he was cleared of doing by the GOP-run HEC.

However, he was cleared. Your insistence in clinging to something
that is now said and done just shows how desperate you are in
your quest for injustice.

The facts are that Andy McCabe is now under DOJ Investigation
for his handling of several matters within the FBI, one of which
Nunes Memo will touch upon. If the Memo reveals FISA abuse,
Muellers investigation is completely tainted.

Why would you champion a SC investigation that was politically motivated?

Where is your respect for Nune's Constitutional Duty to expose FISA Abuse?
edit on 1-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UnBreakable

weather dem or republican, a few well written, well understood bills, or memos in this case is better than a ton of poorly written and passed without any understanding that later blows up in our faces with all it's unexpected consequences..

Are you suggesting das Memo should remain secret ?

Many people over the years have called for this kind of exposure.

Now all-of-a-sudden they are against these exposures.

Very confusing.

🤔

🐦

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Three Stooges from California (Schiff-Pelosi-Waters) are fighting like crazy to keep their crimes hidden.
edit on 2/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join