It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Wagner a ‘person of interest’ in Natalie Wood’s death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: intrptr

That is a very sanitized version of the sad event that took place that night.

Please take a look at my previous post..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

I already did. Yours is as unverified as the rest. Nobody was charged for any crime, there is no evidence that anyone killed her.

Yes I think I used the word allegedly enough to show I understand that..

But they did decide to make him a person of interest all these years later.

Which to someone like me whose followed this for many years is a pretty big deal..

She had a fear of drowning as a child she was in a movie where she was supposed to cross a rickety bridge during a flood.the prop was supposed to be rigged in a fashion where the bridge would collapse just After she crossed..it failed..
She fell into the unrushing water( an adolescent child) and held on to a post for dear life.. no one rushed to help her.. including her mother who was on set.. the director never yelled cut..

She dragged herself out of this torrent and suffered a broken wrist climbing out..the footage is out there..

You will say that's irrelevant..and I understand your point of view..I'm just trying to make the point there is a Lot more going on here than meets the eye.. there's a bigger picture and it's buried under layers of paint and the fringes of which are obscured by the frame itself...

There was no dingy sent to look for her..

Ats has a Lot of crazy far fetched conspiracies .. But when something like this comes along ..it's all..nothing to see here move along...

Again in case you missed it they just named Robert Wagner a person of interest..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Which to someone like me whose followed this for many years is a pretty big deal..

"Person of interest" and arrest are two different things, divided by the money one pays to get out of it.

Fork it over Bob.

I remember the near drowning on a movie set too.

search result

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hang him as high as you can hang an old murderer.....the old guard safety valves are GONE FOREVER.....and it is open game on HISTORY.....it doesn't matter if you are 82 and have been protected for 1/2 your life.....the gig is up.Another Black hat burned.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I don't recall saying anyone was arrested or that being a person of interest was the same as being arrested..
I agree his wealth and celebrity status are what hindered the investigation from the beginning.

Is it me or do you seem argumentative ?

In your opinion did she fall in accidentally or was there foul play?

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is it me or do you seem argumentative ?

In your opinion did she fall in accidentally or was there foul play?

I dumped a whole slew of rabbit hole. Not engaging with those who think disagreeing with them is "argumentative" .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's fine but the thing is I think we agree, you just don't want to admit it.

Very mature response though..ok take care my friend..

God bless,

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I personally think the theory most probable was there was a fight of sorts on board with all 3. Nat was drunk and goofed up on pills and wanted to leave in a dingy. She slipped, hit her head, and it took a bit for the 2 men and captain to realize she was in the water.

We all know how unsteady getting on and off a small watercraft is...add the pills and booze...so... Bad combination. Her autopsy confirmed the pills, alcohol and blow to the head.

Only 3 know for sure. Robert, Christopher and what the captain said to the rag-mags years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Enty would agree with you sort of..

www.agcwebpages.com...

Item 16..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Enty would agree with you sort of..

www.agcwebpages.com...

Item 16..

Respectfully,
~meathead

Morning sir...agree with item #16. Sadly, Wagner was deeply in love with Nat, and was not the same afterwards. I think the booze, pills found of hers on board, the argument, alcohol...all of it...was not so much a big deal when you're in the presence of a loved one-deceased. (Im a 1st Responder-Life Support and have seen my share).

And in my on-scene experience? All these points of facts...in most cases...go by the wayside of shock, disbelief and immediate, emotional trauma. That trauma sways thinking. So given that, I've always thought there was something else...far more serious in implications if revealed, reported or discovered then or even years later...

I dont think we'll ever know completely for sure. Thanks, MS

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Natalie Wood was assassinated by EU-NATO-British Special Forces sent by the EU, while on the yacht with Wagner and Walken. The reason is precisely the movie she was involved on, at the moment of her assassination ! "Brainstorm".

Brainstorm, reveals a technology that became available to NATO-EU intelligence for remote-viewing and remote-sensing from the nervoussystem of a person, to a computer. Natalie wanted to add mind control in the movie as well, when she was assassinated ..... EU royals and black nobility at their finest !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join