It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on the current state of affairs with the Trump investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

The email is beyond reproach, released and admitted to by jr. Himself after The NY Times told him they would be printing it the next day, of course.

There is no way anyone can ever claim “there is no evidence “..

What do you think the US government does to me and you if we have shady meetings with Russian agents to release official government documents???

They put us under the jail right??

edit on 1-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I really believe jr and Ivanka are the complete opposite of their old man. I think they are complete capitalist, globalist, I don't give a sh#t about anything but me type people.

I really think they would gladly throw dad under the bus if it meant money or power for them. I don't see either of them or their spouses caring about a country, or patriotism, or anything like that.

I think they are like most rich spoiled brats- fu#k everything and everyone but me.

But then again, I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: smurfy

And here I thought politicians were the shining beacon of hope and morality. ....

Come on man, you mean to tell me you have no problems with the way government and media has been conducting itself ?

Just because I support the current president and you don't doesn't mean you have to ignore how f'd up this circus has become.

Now you are waffling, I said go and do a bit of digging on Trump... but obviously that's the last thing you want to do....it's your funeral mate.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I'm a retired military veteran of 20 years and I can honestly say, I voted for no one this last election because I have always known about the corruption in D.C., and it's not just the DEMS, there's a few shady Republicans also. This shouldn't be about Democrats or Republicans, it should be about exactly what D.C. has turned into and been for the last 30 or so years.....corrupt and they all think they are above the law. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. I can't honestly say if Trump is true to his word about his vision for the future, but past presidents, plural, tells me different. I don't trust any of them. I saw the corruption first hand in Iraq and Afghan. If people really believe that all of the wars, past and present, are to free the people of those countries then I don't know what to say. If you don't wear a suit and tie, and spend most of your time in D.C., New York, the big business areas, then you don't matter and they really think nothing of you. This type of corruption has been going on for years, so what I'm trying to figure out is why now? There's a reason for everything, so why is all of this coming out now? For some reason, I feel like there's more to this than what's being told. It had crossed my mind a few times that both sides, not just one, was wanting to start a civil war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join