It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on the current state of affairs with the Trump investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I will pre-warn you that I wrote this as a response to a thread, and just decided to see what others have to say about it.
If this is against the T.C.'s then mods are welcome to toss it. Thanks.

This investigation into Russian collusion which started as a straight line to trump has morphed into a honeycomb of tangents leading nowhere.

Same as this memo buisness, if there was anything that was damaging to Trump - it would have been leaked by now. The outright hatred of the president by the left has destroyed any shred of honesty they had left, and they appear to be fine with that as long as they get their way.

This is not justice at work, this is a clique of bought and paid for stooges that bet on the wrong horse. Ever since they've lost the election they have been covering up 8 years worth of sinister sh#t they did for their almighty Obama, with hopes of being able to continue unchecked had Clinton won.
All the games and abuses that were flaunted in the faces of honest hardworking citizens is going to be exposed, and the price is going to be high.
When the level of corruption and abysmal behaviors are brought to light of day, it will be flabbergasting.

This is exactly what the media and left is hoping for. That the average person probably can't possibly process the volume of crimes been committed, and that many of the players will slip through the cracks.

Good luck, and go get some pepto-bismal, your gonna be sick when you really see how bad it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is not your take on things, it is the general conservative meme that has latched onto your brain by which you cannot see beyond your illusion that it is you who is doing this thinking.

This meme equates hatred for Trump as being a mental derangement of the ''left''. However it is not just the left that hates Trump, it is millions of people who are not political at all. People who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears the basic dysfunction that goes on with in the president of the United States.

Yes, normal people, not some crazy leftists who according to this conservative meme is everybody to disagrees with Trump.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Think you might be a bit off on this one....no offense, but most independents and moderates I know love Trump and what he is doing....you can even see that with reactions to his state of the union, 73% of independents loved the speech. While I do believe a majority of those on the left have TDS, we must never forget there are those on the right whos are deranged the opposite way. However, TDS is a major issue in all of this.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No, this is really my view on this. Nice of you to let me know that I did not come up with this on my own though.
Apparently i should have been more clear about what I was stating/asking.

Or you could have read the title.
Thanks for sharing your views on the Trump investigation, instead of ad hominem attacks....
edit on 1-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This is not your take on things, it is the general conservative meme that has latched onto your brain by which you cannot see beyond your illusion that it is you who is doing this thinking.

This meme equates hatred for Trump as being a mental derangement of the ''left''. However it is not just the left that hates Trump, it is millions of people who are not political at all. People who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears the basic dysfunction that goes on with in the president of the United States.

Yes, normal people, not some crazy leftists who according to this conservative meme is everybody to disagrees with Trump.

can you explain to me how the hatred for Trump justifies ignoring laws and due process? I fully understand that many don't like him, and I even understand why. But some serious things have happened and they are not legal. Why is justice now a partisan issue?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Normal people don't have time to discover the degree of deceit perpetrated by the MSM and Dem politicians against this President. So, of course, they tend to view him more negatively than would otherwise be the case with an honest-broker media and a less duplicitous opposition party.

One thing this cycle has taught me is that many on the left should absolutely be feared. They aren't fit to govern, which is a shame, because I've never held great regard for the right without someone or something reasonably keeping them in check. But now I have no doubt the left poses a far greater threat to the nation, than the right presently does.

In the end, my hope is that 'normal people' will ultimately prevail against the crazies, wherever they might be found.

edit on 1-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is where I was trying to go with the thread. ^

I'm no writer, but I though it was somewhat clear what I was implying.

The funny part is in your question about how hatred of trump justifies breaking laws and due process- as their law breaking started many years before he was a candidate for presidency.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I think Loam hit it clearly. The MSM has been complicit in driving this narrative, and as with the Psyop with UFO's if you question the "official story", you are a conspiracy nutter. When you look at the beginning of the Trump Presidency, when he was fighting with the entire intelligence community, and the MSM, he was spot on, and I think a lot of his early claims may come to fruition.

Trying to actively sabotage an elected official used to be kind of frowned upon.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

He. I read the title and it said ''My take''.
What I then read was a standard conservative position hitting all the main talking points contained within that conservative meme. This was not an ad hom as you suggest as I was not attacking you at all but rather pointing out that what you are considering thoughts to be your own are really little more than a meme held by many.

This is not to say that there are no liberal memes. Liberal memes hold and control the minds of hoards of people who think themselves liberal when in reality they are just depositories for ''liberal memes''.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Fair enough-

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trying to actively sabotage an elected official used to be kind of frowned upon.

I was of the impression it's called sedition, sometimes treason.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The only person to attach any blame to is Trump himself. For starters he has a history long before attempting politics that more than points to him being a very crooked person not fit for the job of POTUS, and he paid his way out of trouble that you and I would have spent a long time in jail for. There is no doubt about that, and the onus is on you to go and look and his background before you start blaming people who have a political difference to yourself. It will take you a while though.
In fact, you could start by saying to yourself, HTF did this man get selected by the Republican party, since it was them who selected Trump, a man who had the lowest rating as a party candidate, as indeed had Hilary.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Of course the initial investigation went every which way, that is what it was supposed to do. Do You not see that the more issues there are, the easier it is to keep the division alive?

Take any issue.. e.g. A common discussion #1) "Trump should get to the bottom of this memo concern.." #2) 'Yeah but O'bummer okayed the uranium deal...' Imagine how much winning we could get done if the Dums hadn't screwed all of us..' #1) "He is just making things good from when Bush screwed everything up..."

Just keep the shim in the door and it will never close...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

originally posted by: network dude

I was of the impression it's called sedition, sometimes treason.

depends on portions of the Alphabet. (D-R)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Of course the initial investigation went every which way, that is what it was supposed to do. Do You not see that the more issues there are, the easier it is to keep the division alive?

Take any issue.. e.g. A common discussion #1) "Trump should get to the bottom of this memo concern.." #2) 'Yeah but O'bummer okayed the uranium deal...' Imagine how much winning we could get done if the Dums hadn't screwed all of us..' #1) "He is just making things good from when Bush screwed everything up..."

Just keep the shim in the door and it will never close...

should we just wipe the slate clean and behave from this point forward?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Um..

Did you miss this email released by trump Jr?!?!?

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

I don’t know how anyone reads that and decides there is no evidence for collusion.. I have no idea how this wasn’t the smoking gun...

There are really only 2, maybe 3 options..

A) There is a vast illuminati type conspiracy where all the intelligence agencies employees were willing to risk their careers and freedoms to go after trump..

But if so explain the email??

B) trump colluded with Russia, which is the Intelligence communities ancestral enemy and they don’t really want to work for a Russian stooge..so they started leaking and such.

C) maybe, maybe russia set trump up.. but if that is true, then why wouldn’t they enlist him once they found out trump was willing after the “email meeting”???

Why wouldn’t russia use trump after they found out he was willing to collude??

Concerning the memo..

The memo is supposed to be proof the fbi ONLY used the Fusion GPS dossier to obtain the FISA warrant, right??

Well trump could release the actual FISA warrant and instantly prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The fact that instead he wants a memo from his lap dog Devin Nunes released instead, means Trump knows he is lying about the warrant..

Trump knows the actual warrant includes more embarrassing evidence than the dossier..

PLUS the trump DOJ already released a statement saying Nunes hasn’t even seen the warrant nor anything else classified..

edit on 1-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And here I thought politicians were the shining beacon of hope and morality. ....

Come on man, you mean to tell me you have no problems with the way government and media has been conducting itself ?

Just because I support the current president and you don't doesn't mean you have to ignore how f'd up this circus has become.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

In my honest opinion-

That looks like a pre-prepared opposition research hit piece. It's absolutely perfect, it has names, places, and people who we can't subpoena. ....

Can we get the Metadata on this email at least?

It could very well be honest, but until the point of origin and date can be verified, I can't put faith in it.
Which brings up another point-
How come any incriminating emails involving democrats dissappear , yet any involving republicans seem to sprout up everywhere?
edit on 1-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Another biased opinion speaking for millions of people who they have never had contact with. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The email?!?!

They admitted to receiving the email , then the top 3 people in trumps campaign (Kushner, Jr and manifort) went to the meeting. We have no idea what transpired there..

We just know they went to a meeting with russian agents for the purpose of them giving them “official documents” containing dirt on hillary..

Well isn’t that exactly the collusion narrative???

We know the date and point of origin of the emails.. they were released by Jr. himself?!?!

I don’t know what you mean about emails disappearing??

Remember the DNC leaks where the entire dem party’s staffs private emails were leaked by Russia on the eve of the election???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join