It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Presence, Purpose, & Government Involvement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper
Need any more be said?

Was there any actual documentary evidence found to support the claim that the Hills actually saw that episode of The Outer Limits? That would go a long way toward proving your argument. Or were they somehow "influenced" telepathically by a show they never actually saw?
edit on 2-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

well i dont think anyone took those pictures seriously but yeah
the truth is bizzare

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Daniel108

I'm sorry but after reviewing your "information" I find it to be more fear mongering mingled with religious propaganda. It's actually the sort of stuff I'd expect to come from some far right militant cult after a verifiable alien encounter.

Good luck spreading fear and disinformation to others.

There are real dangers, even terrors, that exist and endanger us. To expose them is the right and duty of those who know they exist and do their bests to expose them. When parents warn their children of dangers in the world, dangers the children do not understand or recognize, are they fearmongering or trying to protect them! I am sounding an alarm so people will not be harmed by monsters who hide in the dark plotting our ruin. I respect everyone's right to make their own choices, but without full disclosure people cannot choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Thank you for helping to set the record straight about abductions.

What exactly did he set straight?

I was referring to replies he made regarding abduction cases. Perhaps a better wording on my part would've been "thanks for helping present verifiable evidence regarding abduction cases."

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: oloufo

Jaques Vallee the man who's sceptisism exceeded Joseph Allen hynek's ego to finally step aside because he could no longer endure to lose his faith in not believing that the phenomena could one day be the flipping coin of his life from this well known astronomer

It's discourteous, at least, to defame a man who is not here to defend himself, and without providing more than your opinion. The facts disclose that Professor Hynek began as an AirForce mouthpiece debunking UFO reports, believing, as most astronomers believed at that time, that UFOs were misunderstood natural phenomena or human psychological problems. However, as he investigated more and more reports he could not explain, he became what all scientists should be, an open minded skeptic allowing the evidence to fall where it may.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Why does the pictures keep coming up with Richard Branson ready to quit ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So, the aliens, that need our DNA or Souls to be stamped with Grade A meat, for them order to avoid the degradation to a more basic lifeform, yet they give us the technology to kill ourselves in less then a few minutes an send us back to the # ages,and containment the environment with pollutiants, and radiation for this technology?

Ain't that a riot.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You're spreading a message of fear and hatred, I'd hate to think you're teaching these lessons to children.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Manhattan Project, we made the technology to kill everybody all by ourselves. But you know that, right?
(Hi how are you?)
I also think the story that they need our DNA is absurd. Maybe that is why they took so much cow tissue?
80% similarity to humans. I truly believe this "alien" we face is a collector mostly just that.
And that Roswell was fabricated. That story is what it is, is what it was designed to be.
The Mother Deception.
I also really doubt there was ever a happening of anal probing without the abductee asking for it.
Haha

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Reply to Thorneblood: "You're spreading a message of fear and hatred, I'd hate to think you're teaching these lessons to children."

Look around, children are getting attached more and more to technology with artificial intelligence, robotics and cloning soon to be added. The children and their children will face a world that turns them into transhumans, cyborgs, as the military has already been developing. People are sounding warnings, but more people are needed “to teach these lessons to children.” Here are two videos that will help open your eyes, if you aren't afraid of having them opened?

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

So, the aliens, that need our DNA or Souls to be stamped with Grade A meat, for them order to avoid the degradation to a more basic lifeform, yet they give us the technology to kill ourselves in less then a few minutes an send us back to the # ages,and containment the environment with pollutiants, and radiation for this technology?
Ain't that a riot.

Their chance to avoid degenerating is long past. They are infertile, and weak, needing our DNA to survive. It's far from a riot that our government, our military would trade people for their technology! President Eisenhower warned, in a speech you can watch on youtube, against the military industrial complex. But we didn't pay attention to him. The fallen aliens have no qualms about reducing our population, part of their agenda. These aliens use their influence, through those they've recruited, to foment war wherever and whenever they can. We need to awaken, unite and drive them off our world!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Military Industrial Complex does not equal aliens. That is quite the leap.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think the premise of this trhead is very plausible. Yes they might be able to jump tall buildings in one single bound, but when it comes to biology, we are the closest thing they have. The reason? Because they are us from the future.

I've often seen UFO visists as a kind of field trip to the past for them. What they used to be before everything changed. Obductions I tend to see as taking the DNA they need it to survive.

As for government involvement. I think they probably had contact in the past sometime. Not so sure about now though.
edit on Sun, 04 Feb 2018 05:19:48 -0600051822018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I don't know about the "Jumping tall buildings" part, but I too enjoy the idea of time travelling.
But if that means it's us?
Who are we? Is there maybe also a they if we look around us now. Something like a secret project, all human?
Don't get me wrong ET or us from the future are my favorite explanation but that doesn't mean they're right.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Idk, they sound pretty terrifyingly strong I'd they can control the big bad military.
So what would they need and use our DNA to survive from for if they are long past that point of degenerating?

And fallen aliens, bringing religion into this too? The answer Jesus isn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join