It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo Nunes Sent To White House Differed From Memo HPSCI Voted On

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even more alarming, Q says that Adam Schiff covered up (Adult and Child) Sex Trafficking in his Los Angeles district.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: luthier

Why does exposing corruption in the FBI and DOJ terrify so many people?

The vast majority of people terrified, are Democrats. They see how their boy Mueller has moved from Russia to Trump. THEY KNOW that exposing DOJ/FBI corruption will lead to OBAMA.

All roads lead to Rome.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Even more alarming, Q says that Adam Schiff covered up (Adult and Child) Sex Trafficking in his Los Angeles district.

Of course "Q" does. Q is a 4chan troll sucking in gullible victims with some exceedingly basic cold reading techniques marginally aided by unnecessarily cryptic gibberish.

Why in the world would any actual whistleblower post random strings of cryptic bull# that could be interpreted in a multitude of ways? They wouldn't. It's nonsensical on its face.

Now "Q" is using perhaps the most standard of standard tactics for appealing to susceptible right-wingers: baseless allegations involving CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Why does exposing corruption in the FBI and DOJ terrify so many people?

The vast majority of people terrified, are Democrats. They see how their boy Mueller has moved from Russia to Trump. THEY KNOW that exposing DOJ/FBI corruption will lead to OBAMA.

All roads lead to Rome.

And all roads are being clogged by panicy Democrats as this week ends, and so do many of their careers.

Officially, here's why the MEMO has changed.
twitter.com...
What's ironic is that the Democrats had a hand in some of the alternations. Maybe Schiff forgot? Nope! He's is self-preservation mode now.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The upshot being that the GOP wants to get their narrative out for some unknown period of time without anyone really being able to refute what it says. That's not transparency. That's not starting a conversation. That's not informing the people. That's a political stunt to control the narrative.

That is an interesting point, which would implicate both sides as doing the same thing. Republicans are just doing it faster is all. But then again, it could be something else entirely. Until the memo/memo's are released, we will not know how to proceed with the information given.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Of course "Q" does. Q is a 4chan troll sucking in gullible victims with some exceedingly basic cold reading techniques marginally aided by unnecessarily cryptic gibberish.

Why in the world would any actual whistleblower post random strings of cryptic bull# that could be interpreted in a multitude of ways? They wouldn't. It's nonsensical on its face.

Now "Q" is using perhaps the most standard of standard tactics for appealing to susceptible right-wingers: baseless allegations involving CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING!

I heard an interesting tell of a theory about Q the other day from an acquaintance.
It is only a rumor, but sometimes, sometimes rumors are true. I am not sure if it is true, but it would explain how Q "seems to be" in the know.
If you want I can u2u it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So, it looks like they decided to take the head FBI and justice departments input to correct some issues and people are getting pissed, cause they want it to look like the FBI says this released memo is still bad and now they want us to think that nunes is overriding the committees allowance. Boy, the Liberal democrats are sure trying to twist this into a ball of twine, they want people not to believe what is being said in these memos.

When these memos are released, I bet it will be the truth and complete as well as it can because some classified information cannot be let out.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I have to disagree. It's not the Democrats doing the same thing, the Democrats weren't off doing their own thing and producing a one-sided memo. They were taking part in the bipartisan investigation that the committee had opened. They weren't working on a memo.

Without the Nunes memo, there'd be no minority memo — one is a response to the other. This isn't supposed to happen because the committee is traditionally bipartisan and with good reason. They release reports from the committee that are the result of input from the whole committee. Nunes essentially abused his role as Chairman and the GOP's majority to pull a fast one. If that doesn't stink of partisan hitjob, I don't know what does.

At this point, the President could still release what he has (because he can do what he wants) but I think there's probably a good argument to be made that if there are indeed material differences between what was voted on and what was sent to the White House, the HPSCI cannot release the memo by citing a non-objection from the White House.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The fbi already said it was factual when it first came out

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Manu Raju on Twitter:

Manu Raju‏ Verified account @mkraju

Nunes spox responds to Schiff: “In its increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo, the Committee Minority is now complaining about minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves.”

11:27 PM - 31 Jan 2018 from Washington, DC

Manu Raju‏ Verified account @mkraju

Nunes is admitting to editing the document. Although he says edits were requested by Dems and FBI, he acknowledges changes were made after HPSCI approval and before WH review

11:35 PM - 31 Jan 2018

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The fbi already said it was factual when it first came out

No, they didn't. What you're referring to is a Fox News report that an anonymous source claimed that two unnamed FBI officials had reviewed the memo (or at least, a memo) and "couldn't point to any factual errors."

The actual statement from the FBI, released today, said this about it:

"As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Released today

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Released today

AND?

Matters HOW

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nunes spox responds to Schiff: “In its increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo, the Committee Minority is now complaining about minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves.”

So Schiff is being a grammar nazi.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Vector99

The fact one side is fighting tooth and nail to keep this memo from being released tells me all I need to know.

#releasethememo

Actually, it looks like they're trying to delay its release so that the minority memo can be released at the same time. Why don't you apply the same logic to the minority memo and the push by Republicans to get the Nunes memo out without any challenge to what is asserted?

I sure will! Just as soon as it goes through the same process as the (R) one does. Why would I want the (D) memo released without the same scrutiny?

Let me ask you an honest question. If the Democrats slinked off and conducted a secret investigation without any consultation with the Republicans

Ummm, that's kinda what this memo is supposed to prove?

do you HONESTLY believe the Republicans would vote to release it?

They would fight it tooth and nail as well.

There's no way for anyone to refute what's in the memo because that would rely on also citing classified information. And everyone who has seen the Democrat's memo is of course under an NDA (as with the Nunes memo) so they can't detail what is says, even trying to skirt around the classified bits.

So let the (D) rebuttal memo go through the process just like the (R) one did. It passed the HIC for congressional review. Let them review it. Remember when (D) refused to even look at it? (R) won't, and the rebuttal will likely be contested in congress and by speaking heads, but the HIC will ultimately release that as well. Maybe had (D) not been such a doosh and just read the original memo we wouldn't have an echo chamber calling for the (D) release in the most ignorant fashion possible.

(D) representatives can literally be called blatantly ignorant at this moment, simply because they vote for something they know nothing of. They are just voting on party lines. Way to represent the people.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Just beneath the surface of the insane Q anon worship is the pizza brigade

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My new motto is screw the memo's.

Let's see the DOJ's IG report.... I place more faith in that.

That is the proverbial 800 pound gorilla in the corner.
edit on R392018-02-01T02:39:33-06:00k392Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You guys have to get the fact all of you should be after the truth left or right no matter what so you can get rid of the corrupt bastards.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yet the "other team" thinks Charmander and Squirtle were used by the Russians to destabilize the American election.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Five professional members of the FBI were at the White House to meet with the Chief of Staff John Kelly to got through that. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So they had some professional ones amongst all the unprofessionals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join