It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Postpones Flynn sentencing????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Filed today...Mueller postponed sentencing for Flynn....

Odd timing methinks!

source

Link to pdf

Download and look at top of pdf...Filed Jan 31...wonder what happened that has Mueller postponing the sentencing?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Odd timing methinks!

source

Link to pdf

Download and look at top of pdf...Filed Jan 31...wonder what happened that has Mueller postponing the sentencing?

It means Mueller is not done yet, even if the defendant has plead guilty.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Odd timing methinks!

source

Link to pdf

Mueller doesn't need to be done....sentencing is up to a judge. Mueller got the guilty plea....

This suggests something else has come up that potentially changes the charges against Flynn...and my guess is it has something to do with the memo.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Odd timing methinks!

source

Link to pdf

I have to admit it is a very interesting twist. However postponing his sentencing doesn’t help him in any way. What is Flynn going to do, go undercover or squill even more then before?

He already has his plea.

edit on 31-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Due to the status of The Special Counsel Investigation"
that phrase is interesting...Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe next we will hear that Mueller got on a plane and is hiding in an embassy somewhere

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's pretty simple.

The court asked in 90 days the two parties come back and tell them where the case is.

No outright conspiracy at all.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It reminds me of the story of Hayman in the Bible.

Hillary and Barack, and Mueller build a gallows for President Trump, and end up hanging on it instead

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'd call that a concession. Mueller isn't stupid and is well aware of the current climate. It won't end well for him or all his cronies at FBI.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Lol

I give the MSM about 2 weeks before they begin calling Mueller a Russian Agent!

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If he pushes for charges and the investigation later proves to be invalid, then we have meat on the chopping block.

Memo may be about launching a Russia investigation exactly as played out. That would be nuclear to DC if I ever thought something could be.

So many hands touched this.

He is still the president and for a while at that. What did they do then, ? to a what? What is the word for acting against a standing president? With federal resources no less....is there another word for that?

When elements within a government, high finance and industry collude to overthrow a standing elected leader and hijack the honest function of government at the highest levels... I know we have words to describe these things. They escape me now.

edit on 1 31 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Mueller needs to be shut down! He's getting way beyond the scope of what he was appointed to do!

WASHINGTON – Russia special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to question the former spokesman for President Trump's legal team – and focus on the staffer's reported concerns that the president might have sought to obstruct justice, a person familiar with the matter said Wednesday.

Interviewing the former spokesman for the President's legal team? Who's next...the damn cook?
edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Your source alludes to the false FD-302.

...against surfacing IG Horowitz evidence that FBI investigators manipulated (lied on) their FD-302 interrogation documents; and understanding those falsified 302’s were used in the Mueller/Flynn charging document.

Pretty straightforward.

edit on 1-2-2018 by eisegesis because: hammered

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: burntheships

If he pushes for charges and the investigation later proves to be invalid, then we have meat on the chopping block.

Memo may be about launching a Russia investigation exactly as played out. That would be nuclear to DC if I ever thought something could be.

So many hands touched this.

All very good points!

We could interpret "status of Special Counsel" to equal "status of Insurance Policy"

edit on 31-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

#260 Quote from Q on Dec. 4 2017 Q asks a question then answers it with this...

FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.

I can't link to it bc it's a forum instead of a journalist T&C kind of thing. Not sure but it's a rule I hope to be following correctly.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Huma and Hillary get a pass, Flynn gets the "chair".

Yeah, seems fair.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I said in another thread that I wonder if any evidence Mueller is using cannot be used in court due to the fake dossier being used for the FISA warrants. I think any lawyer worth their weight in anything would attack the evidence based on the now confirmed fake dossier.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join