It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are negligent and responsible for GOP train wreck.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Quality thread on an ever improving site. Keep it up ATS, you’re doing great.
edit on 1/31/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Mind you it has cheered me up seeing everyone from any side say this OP is bunk and silly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The Washington State Stasi were in denial right after that I-5 trainwreck. They were sure someone left a vehicle on the tracks, and Antifa had indeed threatened to do something. Now, as the black box and the engineer have come out, He said that he got lost as to where he was, on the tracks, and the only brakes applied, were from an automatic train brake. Most of their training runs were at night, but he ran through three slow speed warning signs, before he crashed his train.

I.O.W.'s one more major, big time, Sh#$t storm, for the local W.S. Stasi. What galls me is that they could have put a Sounder engineer on those first few runs of this 502 Amtrack Train, and nobody would have got lost on their tracks. Sounders run this route every day, and have a stop at King Street Station, in Seattle, right at the edge of the Century Link Stadium, ( Seahawks ), parking lot.

Neither of these two trainwrecks were on some mysterious and new road beds. We'll have to wait for a couple of weeks to learn if the special GOP train was run by the normal engineer, or did they put a newbie into it, who didn't know to blow the train whistle, before that crossing. And right now, we still don't know if those signals were operating correctly.

I heard both 30 mph, and 70mph this morning, so the fog of war hasn't lifted yet. I'm thinking that while the Seattle 502 was doing nearly 90 mph, this Charlotte train had tried to stop, and dropped it's speed down to 30 mph. It didn't look like any 70 mph collision to me. But that's still going from a stand still to 44 feet per second, and it threw one victim flying out from that truck's cab.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Violater1

You really do need to just log off the internet for awhile. This is below you.

Yes it is.
Always liked you.

But don't you just get tired of it, rip off your shirt, let out a roar, and beat your chest?
Just once?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's the aluminium in the water!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hold on isn't that the UK way of spelling AL?.
Just noticed he would have been a Redcoat BURN HIM!!.
edit on 31-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Boo this man!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: smurfy

Hold on isn't that the UK way of spelling AL?.

It's the only way to spell it!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I do.

I try to maintain reason when I do it. My wife tells me I get worked up, though.

And for what its worth, I like your contributions here myself. So no ill will intended.
Just an opinion on the OP.

link   

a reply to: testingtesting

Mind you it has cheered me up seeing everyone from any side say this OP is bunk and silly.

Me too. Now I'm abandoning this sinking ship of a thread. cya testing.
edit on 1/31/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

link   

I want to know why Uncle Monty is in the desert with a gun?.
1000 wishes for anyone who gets that

But seriously I don't think I have seen any country so divided without being in a civil war....

It's the DOD Coyote Weapons Range at Kirtland AFB.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow, what a steaming pile this thread is.
edit on 31-1-2018 by vonclod because: Last line was in bad taste

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I do.

I try to maintain reason when I do it. My wife tells me I get worked up, though.

And for what its worth, I like your contributions here myself. So no ill will intended.
Just an opinion on the OP.

I've had my fun with it. If you want to trash can it, I'm cool with that.
Just felt like beating my chest.
(shuffles of to eat an ice cream cone)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was told by my fox insider that Obama 9 years ago planned to take away all the train barriers and used the muslim branch of ms13 to break into america and drug the driver of the truck so he would get stuck on the train tracks, to kill all the gop members on the train.

Its not in the media yet but just wait, alex jones is on the case.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Wow, what a steaming pile this thread is.

Too funny, I actually have that on one of my side arm bags.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Haha, I shouldn't of gone there.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think el Violator1 might be on to something!! Was the driver Hispanic, or any of his passengers.

Trump warned us about them rascals, remember?

edit on 31-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Why even attempt to politicize this? Seems foolish to me.

I agree. The better strategy for Republicans is to say nothing. Then cut funding for railway gates later on. We don't need BIG government!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive10
I was told by my fox insider that Obama 9 years ago planned to take away all the train barriers and used the muslim branch of ms13 to break into america and drug the driver of the truck so he would get stuck on the train tracks, to kill all the gop members on the train.

Its not in the media yet but just wait, alex jones is on the case.

When the story broke during the commercials Alex was selling personal air bag vest for train riders.

edit on 31-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The real train wreck that is an ongoing train wreck, and is the democrats with each new attack on Trump derailment, and collateral damages happening, are causing a new kind of syndrome, so when a real train wreck happens, it is impossible to tell the difference between the democrat party's train wrecks, and real train wrecks involving actual trains.

In light of this, it is very unfair to the OP to be condemning the OP. The OP isn't wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join