It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are negligent and responsible for GOP train wreck.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I know OP those evil democrats made my toast fall butter side down also.
Is there nothing they will not do to pee us all off?.
I mean whats next?.

They will spill your glass of milk.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't think I have seen any country so divided without being in a civil war

We are too fat and lazy, others just scream at the sky 🤔
edit on 31-1-2018 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Violater1

Nah, you're sounding like the antigun idiots chasing ambulances after some nut goes off the rez here, man.

You live on the Rez?

link   
a reply to: violater...(I accidentally clicked amptah my bad, and I'm assuming amptahs was tongue in cheek.)

What ? Wow..

The mental gymnastics necessary to leap to that conclusion is truly an elite Olympic level skill...

You guys are really gonna try to kick this can down the road and pretend it's a real ball?

Wow..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

Fixed my reply destination

edit on 31-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
By the title, I thought this was a joke, or sarcasm, but no, I guess some people really are willing to take this to what amounts to an almost psychotic event.

Trains blow whistles when approaching a cross through. If the train blew a whistle, maybe the truck mechanics failed, and couldn't be moved, but even so, the driver would have had time to jump out, had there been a whistle.
I'm curious to hear about that. A whistle would have alerted the truck it was coming, regardless of your post.

(I'm still sort of hoping it's a joke and I'm missing it.)

By the way, if that's you in your avatar, you look exactly like I thought you would.

Thank you, but I have gained more weight. Now that the economy is jetting upwards, I can buy more food and guns.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Train guy here
Truck drivers fault
truck drivers fault
truck drivers fault
Unless the train was speeding then the timing of the gates might have been off!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I hope so I really do but everyone is being played they want us to fight and argue so we miss what they all get up to.
There isn't a real left and right whoever is in power will screw us all to keep their personal legacy going.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You really do need to just log off the internet for awhile. This is below you.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
did not demand that rail road crossing have dual gates, which block ALL of lanes of traffic. Instead, they saved money by installing only one gate on each side of the tracks.

By the way, since you seem to be intent on this, you may want to get your facts straight. Dual gates only block the approach lane on each side of the tracks. Quadrant gates block all lanes on both sides. I'm honestly surprised such a rural road even had dual gates, frankly. FHWA wouldn't mandate them on that road for daily vehicle counts (I'm assuming those based on the narrow unpaved shoulders and the fact that it's little more than a connector stup of a roadway)... I'd say the warrant for the dual arm gate was based on the highly disadvantageous skew angle the road approaches the tracks at, making visible confirmation of an approaching train, particularly from the east, problematic.

Source: I've designed at grade crossings in rural and urban areas before, taking the projects from concept to final, sealed and signed plans, specifications, and estimate submittal ready for advertisement and bid as both a lead design engineer and project manager.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Train guy here
Truck drivers fault
truck drivers fault
truck drivers fault
Unless the train was speeding then the timing of the gates might have been off!!

Gates/Signals Confirmed: www.usnews.com...

Either the timing was off, or the truck stalled, or it was intentional. Hopefully the passenger in the truck wasn't hurt too badly, and is/will be able to talk.

link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Not that I hope you are all fat and lazy you know what I mean

link   

originally posted by: seagull

Really?

You decided to go there? Why? Things aren't political enough for you? A man just died, allow for a little time before casting your blame game die.

Why?
Why not?
Is it any different than something that some trashcan head would post?
This is the mud pit right?
Do you live in a democrat controlled area? Do your railroad crossing have any gates?
Our infr-structure crumbled during the eight horrible years of obama.
Even worse are the democratic states!
What about the dams in democratic states. Like Oroville CA.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nah, you're sounding like the antigun idiots chasing ambulances after some nut goes off the rez here, man.

You live on the Rez?

"Here" as in "in this thread." I don't live on the rez, but keep that noise up and I'll be living inside your head for awhile.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Crap post!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't think you can just blame obama for the infrastructure problems they have been ignored for years have they not?.
In fact the grading while Obama was in went from a D to a D+.

rcg.org...

He did call for spending many times.

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 31-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If that's how you feel, you should be celebrating trumps push to rebuild our infrastructure,
Instead of using a real tragedy to create more animosity and vitriol.

It's shallow, and morally bankrupt at best.
I'm trying to figure out how you managed to get onto my friends list all those years ago..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
It appears to me as a Redcoat some are really trying a bit too hard to paint the other side as the bad guys.
This is what they want people and you are all falling for it keeping you all divided.

Yes. It's sad. Now we are doing it to ourselves.
Help us. I think your posts like this help us. Point it out, testing. Keep on pointing it out.

link   

Evidence is coming in which suggests that you need to remove the words "negligent and" from your thread title.

Early Evidence - dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

did not demand that rail road crossing have dual gates, which block ALL of lanes of traffic. Instead, they saved money by installing only one gate on each side of the tracks.

By the way, since you seem to be intent on this, you may want to get your facts straight. Dual gates only block the approach lane on each side of the tracks. Quadrant gates block all lanes on both sides. I'm honestly surprised such a rural road even had dual gates, frankly. FHWA wouldn't mandate them on that road for daily vehicle counts (I'm assuming those based on the narrow unpaved shoulders and the fact that it's little more than a connector stup of a roadway)... I'd say the warrant for the dual arm gate was based on the highly disadvantageous skew angle the road approaches the tracks at, making visible confirmation of an approaching train, particularly from the east, problematic.

Source: I've designed at grade crossings in rural and urban areas before, taking the projects from concept to final, sealed and signed plans, specifications, and estimate submittal ready for advertisement and bid as both a lead design engineer and project manager.

Fine.
My description is for the 4 quadrant gate.

And yes, in the rural setting.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

All sides are guilty of it.
Compromise is missing in many peoples vocabulary over there , well in my view reading ATS.
I will tell you a secret I was sooooo jelly as a kid not being an American I loved you guys you all had each others backs and ours no matter what but they are breaking you all aprt I know I'm a joker and play around a bit and I love all the banter but It really breaks my heart reading ATS now.
The venom....
Oh and check pm.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join