It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are negligent and responsible for GOP train wreck.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The responsibility for the garbage truck that ran through the train signals is pretty obvious. There were no dual side rail road crossing gates! The democratic state and county, sos.wv.gov...
did not demand that rail road crossing have dual gates, which block ALL of lanes of traffic. Instead, they saved money by installing only one gate on each side of the tracks.

Now, we can see that the driver was not impeded, and simply went around the single gate. This negligent non-action, has now cost the life of an American citizen.

Of course, the democrats will blame The POTUS and shout,"trumpkins," and continue to spew more bigotry, prejudice, and racism.
When will the people voting democratic finally say, “Enough is Enough!”
edit on V082018Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 31 Jan 2018 17:08:44 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Never let a good tragedy go to waste right?

Lame.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Why even attempt to politicize this? Seems foolish to me.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Really?

You decided to go there? Why? Things aren't political enough for you? A man just died, allow for a little time before casting your blame game die.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

When my left foot trips me over I always blame my right foot, stupid right foot.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The way Democrats are hammering a really good State of the Union address today, leads me to believe that anything is possible.

They should be even more supportive of the huge $1.4 Trillion infrastructure improvment plan now. Right?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know OP those evil democrats made my toast fall butter side down also.
Is there nothing they will not do to pee us all off?.
I mean whats next?.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I don't lean left or right really, I'm not a "trumpkin"
Or a "hillbot" ..just a reasonably intelligent person ...

And I find this very distasteful as well.. I'm not shocked
By this post, just disgusted.

Sigh...

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think this is enough internet for me today.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Why even attempt to politicize this? Seems foolish to me.

How many more tragedies will we allow at the hands of the democrates. Train wreck in democratic California.

Or New York?

edit on V232018Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 31 Jan 2018 17:23:52 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hey, why not. This is just as plausible as any other right wing OP on the front page at the moment.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
By the title, I thought this was a joke, or sarcasm, but no, I guess some people really are willing to take this to what amounts to an almost psychotic event.

Trains blow whistles when approaching a cross through. If the train blew a whistle, maybe the truck mechanics failed, and couldn't be moved, but even so, the driver would have had time to jump out, had there been a whistle.
I'm curious to hear about that. A whistle would have alerted the truck it was coming, regardless of your post.

(I'm still sort of hoping it's a joke and I'm missing it.)

By the way, if that's you in your avatar, you look exactly like I thought you would.

link   
It appears to me as a Redcoat some are really trying a bit too hard to paint the other side as the bad guys.
This is what they want people and you are all falling for it keeping you all divided.
edit on 31-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

link   

Nah, you're sounding like the antigun idiots chasing ambulances after some nut goes off the rez here, man.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Way to beat the drum feeding personal convictions that a partisan party constructed this.

Yeah, what's next? Did Sorcha Faal trace this back to Soros yet?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Of course, the democrats will blame The POTUS and shout,"trumpkins,"

I'm sorry, but the sitting president gets both the credit and the blame for whatever happens on his watch.

His first action, as President of these United States, should have been to protect the lives of Americans, and instead of writing EO to ban Muslims, he could have written an EO to command all railroads have installed the best devices to avoid this very thing. Notice, this "collision" didn't happen because of some Muslim terrorist. But, it's just as effective in endangering life as if it was a terrorist attack. So, all the focus on Muslims, has put the effort to protect Americans in the wrong direction, while, as just reported by CNN, these train incidents occur several times a day, every day in America.

The President needs to get his priorities right.

But, of course, this train collision isn't as "theatrical" as an ISIS incident.

So, even though it's much more frequent, it doesn't get the President's attention.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Don't forget that InfoWars proclaimed and WP shared that Antifa caused the DuPont, Wa Amtrack derailment./ sarc

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Almost word for word.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I want to know why Uncle Monty is in the desert with a gun?.
1000 wishes for anyone who gets that

But seriously I don't think I have seen any country so divided without being in a civil war....
edit on 31-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What a load of crap!!! Did the Democrats hold a gun to the head of the truck driver, NO! Hell I'm in a republican state and most railroad crossings are just a sign here. So take that blame game somewhere else. No party can be held accountable for and persons right to be a total dumb ass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join