It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Liberals Today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ATS you're nuts and driving me nuts.

Hahahah

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm sure the Republicans were hooting and hollering and cheering Obama on during his SOTU's, right? Seems like the same story except a different day if you ask me.

The Dems on Tuesday Night? Hell, aside from Debbie Stabenow, Joe Manchin, and Amy Klobuchar didn't even applaud the concept of reducing the price of prescription medicine, let alone any of this nation's achievements over the past year. Bunch of sour puss sore losers who can't bear the idea of even being perceived to join this president in celebrating this country they allegedly serve.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: SaturnFX
One thing I got a chuckle about.

Reps: We are gonna stop having immigrants send for their entire family after

Also Reps: Look at this brave north korean hero who escapes a sh-thole country and sent for his entire family after

There is no consistancy, no stances, no substance.
Feckless partisanship
Naked tribalism.

Well if you listened, he and his family fled NK to China and other places. And I believe he lives in SK now, running a charity for people in the north.

But sure, be a partisan hack.

Literally nothing you said counters what I wrote...you just gave a "where are they now" addition. Cool for him, whats your point?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Also Reps: Look at this brave north korean hero who escapes a sh-thole country and sent for his entire family after

Feckless partisanship
Naked tribalism.

Of course there is no consistency in the events you mentioned. One was a man who escaped a communist country and received political amnesty. The other is someone who snuck across the border in the middle of the night even though there were legal ways of applying for citizenship. They should not be treated the same because they are not the same.

Hi Maria, I know you just want to go to school without being shot by drug cartels, no worries, I applied to become an american citizen...I am certain that you and I will be accepted by the time your children have grandchildren!

aka, there is very little diffference..only magnatude of what a dump NK is compared to Mexico...the typical migrant from either side just wants to escape a doomed existence of their country and build a family and future in a place that won't cost their life.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Seems liberals portray themselves as stupid,and boy do they play the part,what amazes me they get caught in a lie,all they can say is something negative regarding Trump,anyone with a semblance of intelligent could see through this,but liberals are idiots what can I say,next they will be attacked by plastic straws

I cannot be the only one who notices the irony here.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
so, i'm not american, so maybe i've missed a point somewhere
but going by this thread
and the recent to-do about football players
it's really starting to seem like
the thing a large number of americans value most
is not integrity or personal values or bravery
but whether one stands up at the prescribed moment of a speech
am i off base with that? at this point it's a difficult conclusion to avoid.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
a reply to: Outlier13

If this post sums up liberals of today, does the existence of this thread sum up conservatives of today?
thats quite a comeback.......

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Feckless partisanship
Naked tribalism.

Of course there is no consistency in the events you mentioned. One was a man who escaped a communist country and received political amnesty. The other is someone who snuck across the border in the middle of the night even though there were legal ways of applying for citizenship. They should not be treated the same because they are not the same.

Hi Maria, I know you just want to go to school without being shot by drug cartels, no worries, I applied to become an american citizen...I am certain that you and I will be accepted by the time your children have grandchildren!

aka, there is very little diffference..only magnatude of what a dump NK is compared to Mexico...the typical migrant from either side just wants to escape a doomed existence of their country and build a family and future in a place that won't cost their life.

But we will still let in the people that prey on you in the interest of fairness.

They are running out of victims there and the police are closing in on them.

It's a matter of degree now, isn't it?

Is a mexican migrant better or worse off than a danish migrant?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm sure the Republicans were hooting and hollering and cheering Obama on during his SOTU's, right? Seems like the same story except a different day if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Although I appreciate that you and I are on the same page. Liberals get way too much press for their ignorance. We should ignore their behaviour at least....the attention seems to excite them even more. Just like spoiled children in a supermarket.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Feckless partisanship
Naked tribalism.

Well if you listened, he and his family fled NK to China and other places. And I believe he lives in SK now, running a charity for people in the north.

But sure, be a partisan hack.

Literally nothing you said counters what I wrote...you just gave a "where are they now" addition. Cool for him, whats your point?

That he and his family are refugees that fled NK and became citizens wherever they live now. But somehow that equates to inconsistency on the Right regarding illegal immigration and chain migration. I know it helps your argument to leave out the illegal part though.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Keep preaching the truth Outlier13

and lets continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

But isn't that exactly what the Democrats do every time they trot out how horrible Republicans are for not legalizing DACA kids and for wanting to break up their families?

Aren't they using them as political bargaining chips?

Some probably are, but only one side wants to throw them out of the country.

i think most would be happy just stemming the flow of more entering... but in order to even get that done, they have to threaten to throw people out to get peoples attention.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

if they clap, or stand, thats like admitting this presidency isnt a total disaster... remember they basically promised that by now Trump would have caused Armageddon, so, they have to keep up the act like "any day now... hes gonna launch the nukes and throw muslims gays and mexicans in concentration camps... any time now..." They cant allow their acolytes to set down the torches and pitchforks for even One second.. cause just in case they actually do catch him doing slmething wrong, they will have all that momentum still going, the high emotional tides still rising...ready to crash down like a tsunami on Trump at the slightest infraction. I wonder how long they can keep up this octave of fake outrage... its a contest, will Trump outlast them? Will the emotionally exhausted left finally collapse into a pit of apathy, their heartstrings plucked to death, their emotional drive strung out so far and so long, like a small intestine on its 3rd trip arpund the planet that finally snaps like a rubberband... left laying crumpled on the floor, useless and broken...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

What policies? Could you name the ones that specifically gave black people jobs? Because from here that sounds like a bunch of crap.
Last Night I heard a Democrat guy on the news insist that all the people today who are prospering are just prospering because of Obama policies. And yet everything that's bad is Trumps fault. Liberals simply refuse to give Trump any credit whatsoever.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join