It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Liberals Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

Way to ignore the point. Thanks! You're someone else I now know to skip past from now on!

It seems my first post touched a nerve.

Typical response of someone with a superiority complex.

You're not nearly that consequential.

Thanks for filling me in on who you think I am. I'll be sure and take it into consideration.

Lol way to entirely miss the point and deflect. Thanks! Now I know to skip past your insignificant posts in the future!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Outlier13

Oh look, another conservative authoring a thread on ATS to attack Liberals. At least one a week must be made to meet their quota.

Well yeah. Every story they bet the farm on turns out to be false, so this is all they have.

They try to beat people over the head with how great Trumps SOTU address was, which was only remarkable in how unremarkable it was.

So, cue the OP's with no links, and the regular cacophony of misled people trying to defend it.

Wednesday on ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh look, another conservative authoring a thread on ATS to attack Liberals. At least one a week must be made to meet their quota.

It's a quota thing.

Union rules.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I Watched a Ghoulish Masquerade in Washington

Please don't label me a liberal or conservative.....It was the most elaborate of charades, the most sophisticated of masquerades
The only truly remarkable thing about the speech was that it was such a perfectly round and complete crock of sh#t.
All involved had to pretend that his thoughts were coherent, that his words made sense.

Are we supposed to compliment the White House medical staff for finally getting the dosage right?
Does anyone beleave he won’t be acting like a jackass on Twitter again by Valentine’s Day?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I swear half the ATS posts these days should start out with FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:LOL

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

Way to ignore the point. Thanks! You're someone else I now know to skip past from now on!

It seems my first post touched a nerve.

Typical response of someone with a superiority complex.

You're not nearly that consequential.

Thanks for filling me in on who you think I am. I'll be sure and take it into consideration.

Lol way to entirely miss the point and deflect. Thanks! Now I know to skip past your insignificant posts in the future!

Glad I could help you with that.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

no... actually Republicans stood up for Obama's SOTU. Which tells me they are just two sides of the same coin. Except for Trump... buahahaha

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
This sums up the liberals of today. They are so self absorbed with their hatred of all things Trump that most (not all) never stood once during the SOTU. I hear so many liberals on ATS preach from virtue hill yet last night during the SOTU we were all able to see for ourselves their absolute disgusting display of anti-Americanism.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

It's funny putting In God We Trust up there with idols like the National Anthem and the American flag.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You have seen these before, haven't you? The party who's President is in power claps and stands at everything, and the party who's not in power just sits there and scowls. This is how it has been for a while. No news here.

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Quoted for Truth!!

Quid est veritas?

edit on 1/31/2018 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

There are actually considerable differences between the 'right' and 'left' in the UK vs. right and left of the US relating to politics.

This is why I always worry when our UK brethren take offense in a debate about US politics here (and vice versa). The political vantage points are different regarding this terminology, and I believe it often times leads to the crossing of swords out of pure misunderstanding. That said, there are many of our UK brethren who are well versed in US politics and policy (and likewise for the UK) making it sometimes difficult to tell who is (versed) and who is not.

I have noted this observation many times here on ATS.

And for the record, I have a great many friends from the UK (both here and in life) after having traveled the World for work. And, I have the greatest respect for my brothers in the UK and down under in Australia and New Zealand. This is not to say I don't have respect for people of all cultures, but given the context of this post I hope it makes sense.

edit on 1/31/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

You have seen these before, haven't you? The party who's President is in power claps and stands at everything, and the party who's not in power just sits there and scowls. This is how it has been for a while. No news here.

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Quoted for Truth!!

Quid est veritas?

Thanks for showing yet again what misinformed disinformation hypocrites the left are. If you skim through the 2016 SOTU you can see the pubs frequently standing and applauding Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Not enough signaling? Not American like

Too much signaling? Not American like

What a time to be alive!

Interesting times, indeed!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I agree, and I honestly thought Obama received a lot more boos a few of his speeches, deservedly so.

"you lie!"
edit on 1-2-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What's really sad is you think calling out the left gives you the moral high ground, it doesn't it just makes you look entrenched in group think.
edit on 1-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

If anyone is expecting any type of unity from Trump or his supporters, don't hold your breath. Division is the name of the game, and they live off of it like a fish lives off water.

This ends in a broken country, no matter how you look at it. I hope those tax breaks are worth it.

(Just some thoughts reading this and several other OP's today. Not necessarily about the OP or lack of one above.)

Typical delusional and hypocritical post from you. You're calling out a group of people for being divisive by being divisive. Can you not see that you're constantly doing exactly the same damn thing you're accusing others of? This is the divisive rhetorical BS that a large majority of us are sick of. But of course if we agree with you it's all good right? Right.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

If anyone is expecting any type of unity from Trump or his supporters, don't hold your breath. Division is the name of the game, and they live off of it like a fish lives off water.

This ends in a broken country, no matter how you look at it. I hope those tax breaks are worth it.

(Just some thoughts reading this and several other OP's today. Not necessarily about the OP or lack of one above.)

Typical delusional and hypocritical post from you. You're calling out a group of people for being divisive by being divisive. Can you not see that you're constantly doing exactly the same damn thing you're accusing others of? This is the divisive rhetorical BS that a large majority of us are sick of. But of course if we agree with you it's all good right? Right.

There is some truth to your words, however can you really stand up and say unequivocally that trump is not divisive or should I say helping strengthen the divide?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So a picture that was most likely lifted from somewhere else and posted here deserves this many flags? Where is the content? Why are threads like this continuously getting to the front page when little to no effort is put into them? Is ATS really this dumbed down? Is this front page worthy content nowadays? Jeez, this is so sad that such low effort posts are rewarded so highly around here.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You already know the answer to that question....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: amazing

I think our Conservative party here in the UK are more left wing than the democrats.

Our politics are centre left or centre right, normally centre right

Too far left or too far right and normally they get slaughtered at the election

The far right alt right meme obsessed Trump supporters do not behave as typical conservatives and wrongly believe anyone left of their far right extremeism is left

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mtnshredder

There is some truth to your words, however can you really stand up and say unequivocally that trump is not divisive or should I say helping strengthen the divide?

No I can't, as matter of fact I'm having a difficult time coming up with any politician that's not divisive in some form. But, I also think that the left is doing a hell of a lot more to create division than the pub's. If Trump mentions unity for all Party's and the willingness to make concessions, it's met with aggression and a middle finger from the Dem's, all because he doesn't share the exact same opinions verbatim on issues as they do. It's the most childish behavior to this degree I've ever seen in politics and I've been around a minute or two. Both Party's do this and have been forever, just not to the level it is now.

Last night's display from the Dem's at the SOTU was disgusting and disgraceful. They looked like a bunch of pouty spoiled brats that didn't get a trophy for last place. The only thing they accomplished IMO was looking foolish and embarrassing themselves. So much for promotion by attraction, lol.

I think Trump genuinely and sincerely loves this country and wants it to be successful for immediate and future generations. I find it somewhat baffling that some can't see thru their hate to see that.
edit on 1-2-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join