It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Liberals Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

It seems my first post touched a nerve.

Typical response of someone with a superiority complex.

You're not nearly that consequential.

Thanks for filling me in on who you think I am. I'll be sure and take it into consideration.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive10
The fake american liberals arent broken, its the cycle of elections in the usa, every 8 years the tide changes and the other sides gets to make fun and pretend there better, rinse and repeat.

Liberal faces with eggs

[F][I][F][I][F][I][F][I]
🆘
need whiskey

😎
edit on Jan-31-2018 by xuenchen because: CATCH-TWENTYq

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
People need to understand that the SOTU address is about the STATE of the UNION, not about Trump's accomplishments. Those things that Democrats didn't stand up for were the accomplishments of Americans, not Trump, not Congress, but we the people.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Of course, they couldn't

People did that on their own with no help from government and sometimes against the wishes of government.

That's anathema to the people who coined "you didn't build that."

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

My God, Schumer has successfully out-cheeto'ed President Trump. I haven't seen anything that orange since Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior met at Wrestlemania 20+ years ago...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat

Holy s*** that is one of the best remixes I have ever seen!!

And people act like Trump is the racist.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

I didn't expect them to stand at everything, but when Trump mentioned the black unemployment rate, for example, he wasn't claiming that he was responsible for that. He was simply listing off the state of the country in general.

Oh Bull$hit! C'mon now. I'll give Trump credit for resilience and knowing how to play The Game, but he is also a braggart down to his bones. If he mentions something good, he is trying to attach it to himself and take credit for it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
People need to understand that the SOTU address is about the STATE of the UNION, not about Trump's accomplishments. Those things that Democrats didn't stand up for were the accomplishments of Americans, not Trump, not Congress, but we the people.

Thank God someone gets it. To not stand up and cheer for America making vast improvements whether either party, the prior or current Potus, or citizens lead to them is a downright disgrace. To me, and I'm not being partisan but many of the Democrats looked less Anti-Trump and more Anti-America. All while on television for the world to see.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
I don't care for liberals but this thread makes me cringe. Half of the crap in that graphic is things I don't care about, and I consider myself conservative. Especially no on the god thing. Do we need to believe in your god to be american?
edit on 31-1-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dukeofjive10
The fake american liberals arent broken, its the cycle of elections in the usa, every 8 years the tide changes and the other sides gets to make fun and pretend there better, rinse and repeat.

Liberal faces with eggs

[F][I][F][I][F][I][F][I]
🆘
need whiskey

😎

I drink rum but i do love me some egg salad sandwiches.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The mid-term elections are going to be ugly.

(I can't wait!)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Is that why he used the words "we" and "us" so many times as opposed to "I" and "me" like the previous president?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seems liberals portray themselves as stupid,and boy do they play the part,what amazes me they get caught in a lie,all they can say is something negative regarding Trump,anyone with a semblance of intelligent could see through this,but liberals are idiots what can I say,next they will be attacked by plastic straws

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I find your avatar offensive. Obviously it is showing a picture of illegal behavior. I don't think showing pictures of someone being tortured in agony is appropriate for ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Seems liberals portray themselves as stupid,and boy do they play the part,what amazes me they get caught in a lie,all they can say is something negative regarding Trump,anyone with a semblance of intelligent could see through this,but liberals are idiots what can I say,next they will be attacked by plastic straws

If liberals were really smart they would figure out a way to win in red states. So I agree with you.

edit on 31-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

How is this in any way going to help your country?. Breeding hate between your fellow countrymen is how you help bring your country down.
But that is the plan....
Keep it up you are destroying the very thing you claim to love.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Cuz, our country was divided LONG before Trump entered the scene.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then you all need to grow up and start blooming sorting out all this nonsense....Don't make me come over there.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bless the Dem’s heart. The schadenfreude is so thick that they would rather mumble and grumble and lament at the very sight of their countrymen’s success.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh look, another conservative authoring a thread on ATS to attack Liberals. At least one a week must be made to meet their quota.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join