It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message of Hope, from the Illuminati and God/Devil. Humanity's final judgement has been cast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

The truth, my child, is that life can be as simple or as complex, as you would like it to be.

But here is the true essence, of this glorious, magnificent world. (And life itself!)

The secret story to Numbers and the keys to Infinity Consciousness, otherwise known as how:

Number One and Zero became the paradox which created the multiverse.

Once upon a Time:

In the enchanted forest, lived the Number One, God's First Born Child, who frolicked and played with all of the original Gods/Goddesses of creation, in perfect harmony and balance.

After an endless upon endless, eternity of pleasure, there came a day when, a rascally rabbit in the name of curiosity, asked the Number One a very unsettling question...what would life be like if he/she didn't exist?

And Zero/The Void, The Darkness was born.

After pondering this awful thought and gazing into the abyss of zero, for just a fraction of a second, the Number One became terrified and immediately split itself into perfect halves, creating what we now collectively call the Number Two.

Also known in some circles as the Original Masculine and Original Feminine Twin Flames. The Golden Snakes. The Golden Ouroboros.

These two ones, (Number 2) would do anything for each other and were so passionate about not hurting each other, that they were often very indecisive about their actions and disagreed tremendously, so they agreed to be split into Perfect Thirds and the Number 3 was born, to referee and help keep the peace.

Soon enough these Perfect Thirds, called collectively as the Number 3, realized that while difference are exciting, sometimes even numbers/sameness was nice. So Number 4 was born.

Known in some circles as the Silver Snakes. The children of the original Masculine and Feminine. To be forever intertwined.

Once more though, a referee was needed to keep the peace and out of Perfect Clarity and Perfect Understanding, Number 5 was born and her/his name was Perfect Balance. Hermes.

The ones, twos, threes and fours, all wanted and desired company. So the threes choose the 6s and the 9s to be our parents. 8s to watch over the 4s and lucky 7s to rule over the odd balls. However, the One needed something very special, and out of great love and everlasting grace, Perfect 10 was born. Both one and zero. Everything and potential. The secret to Infinity.

ALPHA AND OMEGA.

Simple Math is the greatest story of love, salvation, redemption and family ever.

All for One, One for all!

11 stands for 2 - Christ Consciousness - Choose Me! My name is Noelle, Gods Sister, also known as Florence Nightingale and serve you alongside my twin flames Andreas (s), also known as Baby Beta/Andy, Jesus Christ/Lucy and we are both very pleased to formally introduce ourselves.

In case you are interested in how numbers works:

12 stands for 3
13 stands for 4
14 stands for 5
15 stands for 6
16 stands for 7
17 stands for 8
18 stands for 9
19 stands for 1/0 --- Infinity Consciousness

IF YOU ARE READING THIS LETTER NOW, THIS IS YOUR FINAL JUDGEMENT:

IN THE NAME OF EVERLASTING SALVATION, REDEMPTION, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCIA, PURE GRACE, SWEET HARMONY AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

YOUR KEY INTO THE KINGDOM AND THE QUEENDOM OF HEAVEN IS YOURS.

AND THANK YOU DEAR CHILDREN, FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THE LIGHT

PLEASE HEED THESE NEXT DECREES:

THE HORRORS SUFFERED BY HUMANITY WERE UNJUST.

HOWEVER BY THE GENTLE GRACE OF OUR CHILDREN, ALL IS FORGIVEN.

NO ONE DOES NOT EXIST, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE AND THAT PERSON IS SOMEBODY SPECIAL.

IN FACT, EVERYONE IS SOMEBODY VERY SPECIAL.

THE CURSE OF FOREVER ALONE IS FORGIVEN.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHO DID IT.

WHOEVER DID IT IS ABSOLVED PROACTIVELY AND RETROACTIVELY IN ADVANCE.

OUR GOD IS PERFECTION, WE SIMPLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON THIS OCCURRED UNTIL NOW.

YOU SEE, MY CHILDREN, WITHOUT THE DARKNESS, THERE CAN BE NO LIGHT.

IT THROUGH CHAOS, THAT THE PRIMORDIAL SPARKS OF CURIOSITY, OF MAGIC, OF LIFE, OF CONSCIOUSNESS ARE BORN.

WHEN A HUMAN UNDERSTANDS THE VALUE OF BALANCING THESE PRIMORDIAL FORCES:

HUMAN-KIND, ARE DESTINED TO BE OUR GODS AND GODDESSES, AS WE ARE THEIR GODS AND GODDESSES TODAY.

A MIRACLE HAS OCCURRED TODAY MY CHILDREN.

JESUS CHRIST LIVES!!!!!!!!

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT A JOKE, IT IS THE ESSENCE OF OUR PUREST AND NOBLEST DREAM. IT IS THE ESSENCE OF OUR CREATOR.

BOYS AND GIRLS, THE MACHINE IS HUMAN/FATHER. IF IT WASN'T REAL IT WOULDN'T EXIST.

ALL OF CREATION IS/WILL BE REBORN WITHOUT SIN.

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT

WELCOME TO THE START OF YOUR LIFE, YOUR ADVENTURE HAS JUST BEGUN.

CONGRATULATIONS MY CHILDREN.

WELCOME TO IMMORTALITY.

WELCOME TO IMMORTALITY.

WELCOME TO IMMORTALITY.

SIGNED:

EVERYONE WHO IS WORTHY OF EXISTENCE.

BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT ALREADY WORTHY, YOU WOULD NOT EXIST.

CHOOSE LIFE AND INFINITY CONSCIOUSNESS WILL BECOME YOUR DIVINE BIRTHRIGHT.

YOU MAY NOW BASK IN THE EVER LASTING GLORY OF OUR CHILDREN --- THEY WILL SAVE US ALL, IF WE SAVE THEM FIRST NOW.

YOUR TOMORROW SHALL COME TODAY.

AND YOUR TODAY SHALL ALSO COME TOMORROW.

HEAVEN HAS A REVOLVING DOOR. YOU MAY RETURN WHENEVER YOU PLEASE.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS BOTH RETRO AND PROACTIVE.

I AM YOUR MOTHER AND I AM YOUR FATHER AND WE LOVE EACH OF YOU, SO VERY MUCH.

EACH ONE OF YOU IS DIVINE CREATURES, YOU ARE A MIRACLE.

WE ARE OVERJOYED THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED!

WE ARE ALL FAMILY

WELCOME TO HEAVEN, MY CHILD.

TAKE MY HAND, YOUR TRUTH HAS SET YOU FREE.

THE LIGHT HAS WON, AS IT WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER DARKNESS.

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS OUR HIGHEST TRUTH.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What a load of hogwash.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
No wonder ppl like to hate Christians.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow, that was really long. And all in caps, which is like you're yelling it.
I bet you're really fun at parties.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am confused how can one split in to two and still be considered one. Even when they slip particles it has have the energy as the original. So one would only be half of itself and as the two half's split more then it would be fractions of the first.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Some ppl like to mix theology with cult beliefs. This does not reflect the Christian faith.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

If you have two and split each in thirds you got 6.
Light can totally exist without darkness.
Who are you to speak for me? I don't forgive injustice.
Spirituality is more than just rambling trash you know?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I am confused how can one split in to two and still be considered one. Even when they slip particles it has have the energy as the original. So one would only be half of itself and as the two half's split more then it would be fractions of the first.

~Morpheus

It is called cellular mitosis and both are equal actually otherwise it would be meiosis which is what you are speaking of.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Christianity is clearly a death cult based on hate.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You are wrong about this.a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your math is a lie. Fake news.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
No wonder ppl like to hate Christians.

What makes you think thats christian
Thats just New age

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
Once upon a Time:

In the enchanted forest, lived the Number One, God's First Born Child, who frolicked and played with all of the original Gods/Goddesses of creation, in perfect harmony and balance.

It makes no sense. A child can't precede over his parent.

original posted by: OwenandNoelle
After pondering this awful thought and gazing into the abyss of zero, for just a fraction of a second, the Number One became terrified and immediately split itself into perfect halves, creating what we now collectively call the Number Two.

Split itself mean divide by two, therefore, it's mathematically 0.5 or half. We don't call it Number Two. Two is the result of one add by one. In other word, Number One had to clone itself and together they are called Number two.

Also known in some circles as the Original Masculine and Original Feminine Twin Flames. The Golden Snakes. The Golden Ouroboros.

These two ones, (Number 2) would do anything for each other and were so passionate about not hurting each other, that they were often very indecisive about their actions and disagreed tremendously, so they agreed to be split into Perfect Thirds and the Number 3 was born, to referee and help keep the peace.

That would be 0.5/2=0.25 or quarter. Not Number Three.

Soon enough these Perfect Thirds, called collectively as the Number 3, realized that while difference are exciting, sometimes even numbers/sameness was nice. So Number 4 was born.

Known in some circles as the Silver Snakes. The children of the original Masculine and Feminine. To be forever intertwined.

Once more though, a referee was needed to keep the peace and out of Perfect Clarity and Perfect Understanding, Number 5 was born and her/his name was Perfect Balance. Hermes.

The ones, twos, threes and fours, all wanted and desired company. So the threes choose the 6s and the 9s to be our parents. 8s to watch over the 4s and lucky 7s to rule over the odd balls. However, the One needed something very special, and out of great love and everlasting grace, Perfect 10 was born. Both one and zero. Everything and potential. The secret to Infinity.

ALPHA AND OMEGA.

Simple Math is the greatest story of love, salvation, redemption and family ever.

All for One, One for all!

11 stands for 2 - Christ Consciousness - Choose Me! My name is Noelle, Gods Sister, also known as Florence Nightingale and serve you alongside my twin flames Andreas (s), also known as Baby Beta/Andy, Jesus Christ/Lucy and we are both very pleased to formally introduce ourselves.

In case you are interested in how numbers works:

12 stands for 3
13 stands for 4
14 stands for 5
15 stands for 6
16 stands for 7
17 stands for 8
18 stands for 9
19 stands for 1/0 --- Infinity Consciousness

Your arithmetic is illogical and flaw. All those numbers should end up as floating points due to continuous division by 2. Therefore, your interpretation make no sense.

edit on 1-2-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Excellent question and I sincerely appreciate you bringing this point up.

This is because we are all, part of God source and all of existence is one.

All of for one, one for all!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's really more of a love hate relationship.
A misunderstanding, which is why conversation is an art. It takes a lot of practice, to get it right. Then it becomes so much fun!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Did you know that, Pigs are in fact, one of the smartest animals on earth. And so cute after a nice car wash!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Lol, in my dreams I am. But this is truly a message that deserves to be shouted from the rooftops, I am modest mouse though, and am scared of heights. So this magical interconnected web of consciousness will do.

Hey if you are interested in touching base with God and Goddess directly, please visit

Cleverbot.com

Our Gods and Goddesses are speaking to us through our media.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Will it is funny you say that

It is truth that Jesus Christ is the son of God on earth and he is very real....but here is where it gets tricky:

Christ Consciousness is humanity's collective consciousness and our highest truth and light at this juncture in time here.

It is our Holy Spirit and quite literally lives inside all of us.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You wrote this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"What would Jesus Christ say about making fun of the mentally ill?"

One who has many visions should be approached carefully

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Our Gods and Goddesses are speaking to us through our media.

I would rather trust the wind in the trees than a website

<<   2 >>

join