It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are Lena Dunham/Rosie/Miley Cyrus and the rest of those ''celebs" leaving the country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It was all a lie. They thought their threats and influence would help their cause, but just like their followers, they ended up looking stupid and self-righteous.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

My country is a proud ally of the USA! If youre gonna send those people our way, you got yourself a new enemy

Kidding aside, those people are bad jokes, living in their own little fantasy land, totally seperated from the rest of the world and us ordinary people. They know nothing about real life, and real life problems, everything they want they just need to point at, and they get it. They think they are Gods greatest gift to mankind, and so above the rest of us - But we have to remember that an actor is just somebody who is good at pretending and telling lies... They gonna say whatever it takes to make them self look good, but it is all talk, never do they walk the walk. If they wanted, they could easily save the entire continent of Africa from starvation, and still live like kings - but that is not what they want, they just want the fame...

Like i said, they are just bad jokes

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, trumps ratings are lower than Obamas were year one, By 8 million viewers. Unless you have a current source with different numbers. trump had 40 Million Obama had 48 Million. This year numbers were decent, but not fantastic.

trump sounded good, the speech was well written, however misleading in a few spots for sure. It was what I expected.

variety.com...

tvline.com...

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

www.cnn.com...

all of my links "fake news"?

Only partly fake as in their headlines---which imply that he got bad ratings but if you actually make it down to bottom of the story they show that 70% actually had a positive view of the speech. You know, if I'm making a speech to a mixed audience and get 70% approval, I'm going to be extreme pleased.

The tv people conveniently don't list the livestream numbers. You know, those of us who have thrown off the cable networks and simply get our info from direct sources. Far more young people are watching via livestream rather these washed-up mouthpieces of the CIA.

I understand that Dems are hurting. It was a sad spectacle to behold last night for those of us who were once Kennedy Democrats, but you can never build anything good if ALL you talk about is tearing down or burning down stuff. I feel really bad for the Kennedy guy. I see HRC's hand in that and heard Obama's speechwriter in his talk.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They always want to go to a white country.

Never hear them threaten to move to Bangladesh or Columbia in solidarity for their "of color" compatriots.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, trumps ratings are lower than Obamas were year one, By 8 million viewers. Unless you have a current source with different numbers. trump had 40 Million Obama had 48 Million. This year numbers were decent, but not fantastic.

trump sounded good, the speech was well written, however misleading in a few spots for sure. It was what I expected.

variety.com...

tvline.com...

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

www.cnn.com...

all of my links "fake news"?

How did all these "polls" work out on election night?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Probably the same time Limbaugh leaves, since he promised to do so if the ACA passed. That moron is still here all these years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join