It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Issues Rare Official Statement on the Memo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: face23785

They are saying information is left out to purposely have a narrative.

Like the media does everyday.

Trump tears down oldest white house tree (that was dead and held up with cables and they took the cuttings for new trees)

Except they didn't say that. That's what you're reading into it, revealing your own bias. They made no comment about why certain information was excluded. For all you know it could've been excluded because it's too sensitive to release.

They actually did say that.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes releasing a classified memo put together by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee because it contains inaccurate information

edit on 31-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I totally agree, impeach Trump is the only just way forward.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope they do investigate the FBI. But you poke that bear, you better be squeaky clean yourself or you might live to regret it.

yeah cause poking that bear is soooo illegal
bs
those people should be held accountable

Who's going the issue the indictments? The DOJ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Notice their wording. They did not say that the information in the memo was incorrect. They did not say that all of the memo was not correct. They only stated that some information that was necessary to explain the memo better is missing.

And that's usually gonna be true anytime you release a document related to classified material, since you often can't include all the information without compromising national security. Weren't they complaining just a few days ago that this could compromise national security? And now they're complaining that some information isn't being included? It would be great if they'd be self-consistent.

They are only self consistent when it benefits them to be. If all the info was put into the Memo, they would be saying it can't be released.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

My personal conclusion doesn't hinge on the memo but nice try. I did my own research on all of this and read all the material. I bet nobody here even read the 99 page April 2017 report. I just watch you people squirm in agony because poor Obama was the worst president in the history of the United States of America. You got conned for 8 years. Enjoy the Floodgate scandal.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dems had no problem dropping the dossier that turned out to be categorically false in every facet. I say release it and let the public sort it out.
edit on 31-1-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good to see you can follow a chain of command.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Wow you're in for a rough wake up call.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I didn't see in the two links that work who the 'FBI' statement is attributed to.

Is there a person taking credit for the statement?

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The “ minority party” wasn’t invited to participate at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

They are saying information is left out to purposely have a narrative.

Like the media does everyday.

Trump tears down oldest white house tree (that was dead and held up with cables and they took the cuttings for new trees)

Except they didn't say that. That's what you're reading into it, revealing your own bias. They made no comment about why certain information was excluded. For all you know it could've been excluded because it's too sensitive to release.

They actually did say that.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes releasing a classified memo put together by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee because it contains inaccurate information

Except that's not in the FBI statement. That's from an anonymous source. Nice try at the sleight of hand though.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The April 2016 report by the ig?

Yeah Obama was pretty bad. I believe he probably abused his power and lynch is dirty.

However I so gullible I believe Devin Nunes didn't create a massive pr stunt that will go no where.

I mean he just voted to expand the fish program.

Problem with showing your cards is....you show your cards.

Senior DOJ officials told Fox News after this story first posted, however, that they “dispute the characterization” that no inaccuracies could be cited.

edit on 31-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Are you telling me that the intelligence committee refuses to meet with DNC members present?

Or that this whole memo is Nunes all alone, in which case there is no "minority" to 1 other than 0?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I guess Adam Schiff wasn't told that this was supposed to be the narrative when he was telling the media the minority party all voted against releasing the memo, revealing that they were indeed invited to participate.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"We have grave concerns... that the public will finally understand how badly we've been abusing their rights."

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah it won't be pretty I have nightmares they release the pictures of a naked Trump on a leash drinking Putins piss and licking his boots...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Given what we know, why on Earth would anyone oppose investigating the FBI and DOJ?

The FBI and the DOJ are clearly opposed to having anyone investigate them. Which is all the more reason why we should see this memo, so we can judge for ourselves how shocking it is (or isn't).

judge for yourselves???....Hillary accused of "Benghazi deaths", Hillary accused of being a peado working through "Pizzagate"....and yet NOT ONE right-winger here after the hundreds of B.S. threads on these B.S. claims, came back and said they were wrong.....and yet, you think they can "judge for themselves"????

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I didn't see in the two links that work who the 'FBI' statement is attributed to.

Is there a person taking credit for the statement?

I am wondering the same thing..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yea just corruption of historical precedent, destroying evidence, perjury, lying to federal investigators, her classified memos on a pedifiles private laptop the list goes on.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: olaru12

Good to see you can follow a chain of command.

Yep, I learned it in the USAF. Death from Above!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join