It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Issues Rare Official Statement on the Memo

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They are probably protecting people with the edits,still sounds like the FBI did illegal stuff or Dems would not be whining over it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Not even gonna say it here..
edit on 1-2-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Ryan is simply saying it is a different matter...and it is.

"This is a completely separate matter from Bob Muller’s investigation, and his investigation should be allowed to take its course," Ryan said at a news conference following the GOP meeting. He said he agreed with releasing the document.

Way to try to blow it out of proportion as if he thinks it will affect the GOP....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This is your pc wallpaper isn't it?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

SO...hmmm...almost 7PM DC Time....BAWWWKK..BAWWWK..BAWWKKKKKK...Where be the memo?

Trump is a coward and knows what comes next.

IF we ever see a Memo it will be a whole lot of [REDACTED]

He is a coward

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
There is this:

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

There is also this on twitter from Comey

"All should appreciate the FBI speaking up, I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy."

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The weasels and liars are HRC and crew along with Obama...The good people standing up is Trump. Comey never gets anything right....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Bob350

There is also this on twitter from Comey

"All should appreciate the FBI speaking up, I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy."

interesting that a weasel and a liar like comey would be calling others weasel`s and liars, I guess it takes one to know one.i suspect that comey knows that he is so dirty that he will be the first turd that floats to the top of the septic tank and scooped up when the investigations against the FBI start.
edit on 1-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join