It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Secret Empires”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello, everybody!

Remember “Clinton Cash?”

Peter Schweitzer has a new book coming out on March 20, apparently. “Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Family and Friends” 24 hours after it was announced, this future book has enough preorders to reach #60 Amazon bestseller...

Sources:
www.breitbart.com...

www.amazon.com...

From source:
“Little is known about the contents of Schweizer’s next book. A cover image released by the publisher on Monday features five images of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), former Vice President Joe Biden, former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State John Kerry, and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.
(Bold is mine)

My opinion:
Clinton Cash was well written, well sourced, and is still relevant, think Uranium One, so you might keep watch on this one...
edit on 1/31/2018 by japhrimu because: Aesthetics

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I'll be pre-ordering this book as well. Particularly as it appears that the author is spilling the beans on both sides of the aisle.

Lately the relentless Left vs Right pitting of Americans against ourselves has been beyond over the top. The swamp is populated by slimy individuals who have no loyalty to the U.S., no loyalty to the citizenry who vote them into office and pay their salaries. In fact these traitors betray the Constitution at every turn and are quite adept at using bipartisan squabbles as a very useful smokescreen. They are more than happy to see the populace angry, scared, confused and at each other's throats. Look at the racial mistrust, the male-female mistrust, the religious mistrust.... turn off CNN and Fox --- they don't report the news anymore - just panels of talking heads to sell us on who we should be mad at. It's a smokescreen.

A powerful light needs to shine down on D.C. in order for the full truth to be revealed. And only after both parties clean house can we reconstruct our democracy. In my opinion, that does not mean we even need to have a DNC or a GOP !!
Clean slate, bright new future.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

I'd have to agree in part with what you've said, but rather than characterize what the Leftist MSM does as a smokescreen, I think, misses a bigger point, i.e., that they are intentionally driving a wedge to widen the divides due in large part to the fact that it is profitable for them; as the hatred on all sides amps up, every story is click bait. Its all about eyeballs and advertising dollars. And its working!

But to another point;

Look at the racial mistrust, the male-female mistrust, the religious mistrust.... turn off CNN and Fox --- they don't report the news anymore - just panels of talking heads to sell us on who we should be mad at.

Those divisions weren't created by the MSM, they (the divides) are widened, by the incessant drone of reporting outrage and outrageous statements made by people in the various camps. Nonetheless, the divides are "real" and the bright lines of division into hostile camps are only getting brighter and wider.

This is rapidly becoming the most polarized country on the face of the earth; its starting to remind me of multiple Northern Irelands.

join