It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Asks: Is A Russian Agent Running The House Intel Committee On The Republican Side?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Talk about a desperate attempt to discredit the soon to be released FISA memo and the people pushing for its release. MSNBC and the rest of the Liberal biased MSM, seem scared over the memo's release. They have stated that releasing the memo will cause Americans to have less faith in the intelligence community and cause low morale amongst those who work in those agencies. Oh, lets not forget that they've also stated that releasing the memo is anti-American, anti-transparent and harms national security. MSNBC concocted a crazy story, implying that the Russians are somehow behind the FISA memo. MSM and the Democrats want the American public to believe that releasing the FISA memo is an attempt on undermining Mueller's probe on Russian collusion. If anything, releasing the FISA memo is an act of transparency, aimed at showing the American public the level of corruption and lies used to manipulate the outcome of a presidential election. Of course, MSM is scared, because the American public will soon realize that the Russians weren't behind this corruption...the Democrats were. Why else would the Democrats support the Russian Collusion probe, which is probably a hoax aimed at deflecting their party's corruption? Why else did the Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee draft a counter memo?

“We need to produce our own memo that lays out the actual facts and show how the majority memo distorts the work of the FBI and the Department of Justice,” Schiff said in a telephone interview

www.washingtonpost.com... 3-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.902db401ee05

Nope...they want to "fabricate" a memo (just like the Russian Collusion narrative) full of distorted facts and lies to cover their arse.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Brahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahaha
ahahahhahahahahahhha
ahahahhahahahahahhahah
ahahahhahahahaahahhaahaha
ahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahaha

I'm sorry but laughing is about the most sane thought I could add to this discussion. I'm now putting this channel next to comedy central on my fav guide. v

edit on 31-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don't know about him being a Russian agent, but it is more than reasonable to question Nunes' position and who's interests he has in mind.

At this point it is also reasonable to suggest that we need to be very skeptical about what is released by anyone on this issue. The disinfo and misinfo being spread is astounding and we cannot trust anyone at this point.

As for the rest of your post, utter partisan garbage. Serves absolutely no purpose other than to prove which teet you suck off of.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
About time America has politicians who are as BRAVE as Russian Agents!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If anything, releasing the FISA memo is an act of transparency, aimed at showing the American public the level of corruption and lies used to manipulate the outcome of a presidential election.
that releasing the memo is anti-American, anti-transparent and harms national security.

Requote because those words are not standing out as they should...IMOHO

Exposing the personal interests of gov. officials in scandals always becomes their go-to "National Security" excuse. Which is not a legitimate excuse in my book.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't know about him being a Russian agent, but it is more than reasonable to question Nunes' position and who's interests he has in mind.

At this point it is also reasonable to suggest that we need to be very skeptical about what is released by anyone on this issue. The disinfo and misinfo being spread is astounding and we cannot trust anyone at this point.

As for the rest of your post, utter partisan garbage. Serves absolutely no purpose other than to prove which teet you suck off of.

Including Mueller, Comey, Lynch, Rodstein, McCabe, Hillary, Obama, Etc? Or are they all still trustworthy??

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The American people it looks like. Devin took some heavy flak but was cleared and persevered. I'm proud of the lad.

The Statue of Liberty's? Yep.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Including Mueller, Comey, Lynch, Rodstein, McCabe, Hillary, Obama, Etc? Or are they all still trustworthy??

Hillary and Obama do not have their hands in it at this point, so I'm not sure they are worth considering, but I suppose the rest on your list should be approached with a bit of skepticism, if not for the sole purpose of satisfying the conspiracy-minded.
edit on 31-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The American people it looks like. Devin took some heavy flak but was cleared and persevered. I'm proud of the lad.

I'm not convinced of that yet, but I'm also not a lapdog for politicians and parties. Those who are seem to share your sentiment.

The Statue of Liberty's? Yep.

Well, that was pretty lame.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They have stated that releasing the memo will cause Americans to have less faith in the intelligence community 

If the Obama Administration used the FISA program to spy on the Trump campaign, why should we have any faith in the intelligence community?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And it's also reasonable and more likely that there was wrongdoing going on which should be investigated.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They have stated that releasing the memo will cause Americans to have less faith in the intelligence community 

If the Obama Administration used the FISA program to spy on the Russians with whom the Trump campaign was colluding, why should we have any faith in the intelligence community?

FTFY

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If the Obama Administration used the FISA program to spy on the Trump campaign, why should we have any faith in the intelligence community?

I don't think that is an if at this point. The former administration will have to do something they did not have to do for 8 years; show actual justification for their actions. That is not really so much to ask for is it?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

FTFY

Even if that is what you think the case is; there are actual rules for that situation. Asking for proof those were followed is not a large thing is it?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

FTFY

Asking for proof those were followed is not a large thing is it?

I think that's totally reasonable, but surely there has to be some limit to how much of the US spy apparatus is made public (with the understanding that it works in large part because little is known about it). If Russia thought they could sacrifice a ambassador and or a complicit US agent like Flynn to open the floodgates on all the spying taking place (methodologies, technology, capability, capacity) they'd consider it the golden goose of trades.

And therein is the problem, because as soon as they prevent the public from reading it (for the reasons mentioned above), one could believe there is some malfeasance taking place - an angle pushed heavily by Trump and Co. to discredit the whole shebang (and coincidentally and in my opinion suspiciously beneficial for someone who may be actually guilty).

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The simple answer is we don't!

You might as well throw the media in the mix as well they are no more than shills for the justice system.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What else is new,kind of like saying"how low will a liberal go?' got me they keep defying the odds,they are blatantly fueling lies

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

the justification does not include means of intel gathering
nice try

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

let's just call this "memo" what it is.....
another pizzagate, Benghazi, or birther bitch....and if anyone thinks the white house didn't have any say in this to stop the uncovering of the trump family "business", is naïve.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

the justification does not include means of intel gathering
nice try

of course it doesn't...."intel gathering" is done using multiple sources, degrees of reliability, motivations, and critical analysis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join