It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides not to sanction Russia, against urging of Democrats and Republicans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Why do you misrepresent the issue deliberately by only calling out the Democrats desire to sanction Russia? Unless you didn't read what I posted, I thought I made it pretty clear that support for the sanctions was practically Unanimous.

That might have been BEFORE Congress and Republicans got to see the information about the FAKE Russian dossier...

Could you please link or show me where Republican support for sanctions is apparently non-existent or substantially reduced?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I find it weird that those who profess to love America would favor actions that benefit Russia over the safety and sanctity of our electoral process.

Can you provide proof the Russians hacked the electoral process?... I am pretty sure several threads have been made showing DEMOCRAT STOOGES themselves having to admit there is no such proof...

BTW, i find it hilarious that you are calling it "the sanctity of the electoral process", so where is your response about the TRUE meddling of the DNC/Hillary and Obama administration on the "safety and sanctity of the electoral process"?... Or do you just make such statements only when FALSE claims are made about a "republican President being a stooge of the Russians" when there is no evidence at all to this claim?...

Can you please show me proof of the Democrats admitting there is no proof, other than petty hearsay on this forum by posters with obvious agenda's?

Regarding DNC/Hillary's meddling, it was atrocious, amoral, and bit both of them firmly in the ass (to the detriment of all liberals). I in no way condone what occurred to potentially cheat Bernie out of the nomination (and never have), so I'm not sure what your point was there other than to deflect.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: Wayfarer

Screw sanctions and screw you if you support them. Russians aren't much different than us. You are a warmongering douchebag if you support this.

Well, you are free to your opinion, though of course emotional babbling doesn't really prove your case or the validity of what your saying any more than a child screaming at the injustice of not being given a second helping of dessert... I would work on your argument to flesh out in more worthwhile terms why you believe that rather than resorting to name calling.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: Wayfarer

Screw sanctions and screw you if you support them. Russians aren't much different than us. You are a warmongering douchebag if you support this.

Well, you are free to your opinion, though of course emotional babbling doesn't really prove your case or the validity of what your saying any more than a child screaming at the injustice of not being given a second helping of dessert... I would work on your argument to flesh out in more worthwhile terms why you believe that rather than resorting to name calling.

you tried to bring logic, but it fails with this group. trump was successful in conning money out of banks 4 different times by declaring bankruptcy, causing investors to get screwed to the point that no American bank would loan him money anymore...he conned people into believing that his trump university was an actual school, he had to pay a 25,000,000 dollar fine during his transition in December of 2016 for that con. he has been fined by the federal government TWICE for discrimination against minorities ......and yet, now you have members on here that trust what he says and does, and those of us that don't are wrong and ignorant......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join