It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides not to sanction Russia, against urging of Democrats and Republicans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No it has not. The sanctions were never lifted. They are now to be expanded in retaliation to Russia's retaliation. Or do you honestly believe that the Troll Army does not exist.?

I never said they were lifted. I said it had imposed new sanctions.

By a 419-3 vote, the House approved a bill to that would levy new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea. It combines new measures targeting Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, as well as provisions intended to curb North Korea’s nuclear weapons program and Iranian militarism.

The Guardian

Yes I do not think facebook ads and tweets have quite the effect you dream they do.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Can you provide a source on the "fact" that Russia hacked the DNC?

www.apnews.com...

Does it not concern you that Seth Rich's laptop is still in FBI custody, despite the official story being a mugging gone wrong?

No.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: 23432

What have you got against Jesuits? Are you anti-catholic?

Are you a Catholic ?

That explains it I suppose .

Erdogan is digging up a Council Of Nicea to uncover the " Truth " ; in addition to the Barnabas Bible he already has , this will deal a deadly blow to both Catholics and Orthodoxes .

Now that is a conspiracy .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

Would you believe anything Putin tells you?

There has been a terrible train wreck with GOP on board. They hit a garbage truck!

What Im waiting to see is what happens when they hit that next garbage truck (the DNC) with the MEMO.

Id be interested to hear Mr Putins comments at that time...... K?

I'm really only seeing one trainwreck here...

No, there has literally been a train wreck:

www.foxnews.com...
There has also been a slew of Republican resignations, including the head of the CDC. I wonder what our friends at QAnon have to say...?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well then keep your eyes peeled. You are in for a real treat!

There has been a terrible train wreck with GOP on board. They hit a garbage truck!

What Im waiting to see is what happens when they hit that next garbage truck (the DNC) with the MEMO.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No it has not. The sanctions were never lifted. They are now to be expanded in retaliation to Russia's retaliation. Or do you honestly believe that the Troll Army does not exist.?

I never said they were lifted. I said it had imposed new sanctions.

By a 419-3 vote, the House approved a bill to that would levy new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea. It combines new measures targeting Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, as well as provisions intended to curb North Korea’s nuclear weapons program and Iranian militarism.

The Guardian

Yes I do not think facebook ads and tweets have quite the effect you dream they do.

Then why are you here? You don't think you can influence anyone, do you?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Then why are you here? You don't think you can influence anyone, do you?

To pass the time.

Why are you here? How many people have you convinced?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe you should look at Mohammed the dead and buried corpse.
Maybe he will arise from the grave some day. You could pitch a tent by his grave and wait with anticipation. That would be a real hoot!

quote]originally posted by: 23432

edit on 31-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No, there has literally been a train wreck:

www.foxnews.com...
There has also been a slew of Republican resignations, including the head of the CDC. I wonder what our friends at QAnon have to say...?

God dammit DJW001 that was the joke! I'm taking my stand up routine elsewhere!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Maybe you should look at Mohammed the dead and buried corpse.
Maybe he will arise from the grave some day. You could pitch a tent by his grave and wait with anticipation. That would be a real hoot!

quote]originally posted by: 23432

Your ancestors were gratefull to Turks and wrote poems to Turkish Sultans for saving them from the Tyranny of Byzantine .

Byzantines weren't even letting you into Constantinapolis for crying outloud .

Circassians have Tha and Tlepsh , you missed again but you were never a good fighter to begin with anyhow .

You hope that US is going to drop nukes on Turks and Persians too .

You are hoot to boot .

Fedai of horses bottoms .

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Sultan made my grandfathers uncle Minister of finance of all of turkey, and put him in charge of his own finances as well. He helped sell out home and land on a tributary of the Euphrates river when we left in 1910. He was not murdered by the turks, but died in a horseback accident

And who are you?
edit on 31-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Sultan made my grandfathers uncle Minister of finance of all of turkey, and put him in charge of his own finances as well. He helped sell out home and land on a tributary of the Euphrates river when we left in 1910. He was not murdered by the turks, but died in a horseback accident

And who are you?

So Turks looked after your family , protected your family gave you equal rights with Yorgo .

Who am I ?

I am the one who resided next to the Valley Of Kings , I am the one who Nebuchadnezzar fought for .

I am the one who stole the fire and tamed the horse , I am the one who invented the round Cross .

Are you guys for real ?

You spend your lives on hating on Turk ?

Stupis if you ask me ; your ancient Churches are all empty while you dwell in the land of Apache .

I would go back to reclaim Akdamar if I were you and leave those poor souls in peace .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"The 1980's called they want their foreign policy back".

I never thought I would agree with that failure of a President, but here we are...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
"The 1980's called they want their foreign policy back".

I never thought I would agree with that failure of a President, but here we are...

Would you prefer we just accept that Russia is going to troll-bot-farm attack the US all day every day now and its just business as usual from here on out?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
trump is going to make public the U.S.'s methods of spying, but only on a selective basis...America first, my ass...trump will sacrifice all of our intelligence agencies to save his own skin, and all the right-wingers can't wait, as this thread shows......maybe the GOP should now be referred to as "Putin patriots"

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Having read what the Op stated here is what can be stated:

There are 2 issues here that should be addressed and considered:

The first deals with Russia and the entire 2016 election. Did Russia interfere in the 2016 election, the answer is yes, they did. However, it is not vulgar, Putin is far to skilled to leave anything like a smoking gun, and the man does have plausible deniability on his side. There is no smoking gun, no direct evidence that will be found. There will come a point in the investigation that will have a hole in it. And that is what Putin did to ensure that there will no evidence to that effect.

Contrary to popular believe, all nations interfere in all other elections, and most tend to be small and subtle leaving no traces or questions.

But beyond that the main issue here at hand, the president was handed a bill, to sign. The reality is that the President by law has 10 days to sign or veto said bill and return it to congress. He could choose to pocket veto the bill, but that would require that the congress be adjourned and not have a designated person waiting on said legislation. But what happens if the man does not sign within that time frame? Based on the constitution of the USA, here is the answer:

If the congress is still in session, has not adjourned, or stopped, then after 10 days it becomes law. If the congress has adjourned, or stopped during that time frame, then the bill is veto, and not law. So the question is this: Is congress still in session during that 2 week time frame?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Last I checked Romney was called out for living in the cold war when he said this. Funny how Democrats change their mind as soon as it benefits them.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The NWO left have gone out of their way to foment war with Russia since they've been booted from power.
I have less issues with Russia than the radical leftists.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Wayfarer

Last I checked Romney was called out for living in the cold war when he said this. Funny how Democrats change their mind as soon as it benefits them.

I see it as changing their mind as soon as its apparent Russia is actively affecting a large shift towards their own prerogatives, but hey, potato - картошка

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The NWO left have gone out of their way to foment war with Russia since they've been booted from power.
I have less issues with Russia than the radical leftists.

Why would anyone think that? Is there a rational individual on these boards (or anywhere really) that believes war with Russia results in anything other than Nuclear Holocaust and the likely cessation of life (not to mention society) on the planet? I keep hearing this being trotted out and I can't even think of a word beyond hyperbole to describe it.

Its just so nonsensical.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join